Team Skinny Ultimate Goal Challenge

Confession time. Bless me Team Skinny for i have sinned. Had a delicious calorie filled day and am feeling the guilt kicking in now. I really enjoyed the food but funnily enough, I'm looking forward to getting back to "normal" tomorrow again!

I'm hoping my scales are nice to me in Monday after their little vacation...!

Have a great weekend everyone. X

Have redeemed myself today ladies. Really hoping to see a drop on those scales on Monday morning. Keeping everything crossed and planning to restrain myself at brunch tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. X

Well done Squishy and good luck for tomorrow

I have finally had a better day although still not perfect since Tuesday. I am planning on doing better on Monday and Tuesday before weigh in on Wednesday - have the feeling it will be a gain though.

Well done Squishy and good luck for tomorrow

I have finally had a better day although still not perfect since Tuesday. I am planning on doing better on Monday and Tuesday before weigh in on Wednesday - have the feeling it will be a gain though.

Fingers crossed that by having a few good days you'll be back in track! Why do we do it to ourselves?!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well I am pleased to report my first loss since Xmas, and my first Team Skinny loss. Woohoo! Down 1.6lb.

RawrGirl (5 lbs down, 4lbs to go)
Greta (2lbs down, 5lbs to go)
Clanger72 (6lbs down, 1lb to go)
Nettee (5lb down, 2lbs to go)
Squishy (1.6lb down, 8lb to go)
XJ-esX (0lb down, 5lbs to go)
BerryBerry (3lb down, 4lbs to go)

Thanks ladies! Would've cracked up if I hadn't lost something!!

Congrats, Squishy!

Anyone decide what they are giving up for lent yet? RawrGirl is having a pretty hard time trying to think of something.

I've decided to give up attending ' save the coypu ' rallies. So I can still eat and put up with my other half ; )

I've had a 100% SS day today and it's no surprise to me that I'm about ready to gnaw off my own arm. So I'm in the bath after spending half an hour with my gob taped up with Sellotape . I know that sounds rather random but seriously ... It really concentrates the mind!

Are any of you lot on FB? We could motivate each other on there too : )

Ha - I don't post weight loss all over my wall : )

Weighing in at 9 stone 8 this morning so that's an improvement on 9 stone 13 which I saw last week at one point briefly. I would like to see 9 stone 6 by the end of this week. I shall update on here asap. I've lost 5lbs so far

Yep, I'm on Facebook too but very private on it (as private as I can be on Facebook obviously!)

I think there's a way to set up a private group so non-members don't see posts, photos etc but I've no idea how it's done!

Doing well Greta, keep it up!

I had a naughty day yesterday- the usual "well is lost weight so I deserve a treat". Duh.

Anyway, back on the wagon today.

Hi all! I think I have come to my senses and realised that I wont be able to make the target date for this :-( At present I still haven't lost my Christmas pounds and it doesn't look like I will be any time soon! I'll still be reading the thread but I won't be participating in the weight loss goal. Hopefully I'll shift those pounds one day soon!

Sent from my iPhone

xj-esx said:
Hi all! I think I have come to my senses and realised that I wont be able to make the target date for this :-( At present I still haven't lost my Christmas pounds and it doesn't look like I will be any time soon! I'll still be reading the thread but I won't be participating in the weight loss goal. Hopefully I'll shift those pounds one day soon!

Sent from my iPhone

You'll shift them when your good & ready.

BTW the '9st something to 8st something' thread has undergone a name change & is now known as the 'happy to lounge around in the 9's) thread so come on in & loaf around with the rest of us happy to be in the 9's people :)

Back