Weight loss to date...
Barney2105: Target 56lbs: 30lbs lost, 26 to go
Sammyb1985 Target 56lbs: 33 lost, 23 to go
Jo Target 56lbs: X lost, X to go
Andrea Target 43.5lbs: 37.5 lost, 6 to go
Alycyn1980 Target: 13.5lbs, 2.5 lost, 11 to go
safc Target 28lbs: 2 lost, 26lbs to go
Neveragain Target: 33lbs (5lbs lost, 28lbs to go

Hey there everyone. I am struggling a little at the moment. I missed group last week with all intentions to go on Saturday but avoided weigh in :(

I missed Tuesday as I was poorly with a flu type bug and in bed all day so I really need to get my butt in gear and get to the Saturday group. I weighed in at Boots today and they are spot on to what I weigh in class and I have maintained since 25th September.

Thinking about what I have eaten over the weekend (it was my little girls 2nd birthday and I seemed to just throw all my sw sense in the bin :( cake/choc/crisps etc etc) but coz I jumped straight back on plan I reckon I have limited the damage so hopefully I will get weighed on Saturday with a small loss and then back on Tuesday with another loss :)

Wanted to post so I was still seeing how everyone is doing. My ticker for the 4 stone loss is below and I really would like to get as close to it as possible with 12 weigh ins left. 24lbs to go so 2lbs per weigh in average.

xx

Well done Andrea that's amazing, especially when you're so close to target!

Well I figured out why I got my STS this week... I got another star week starting yesterday! :( I only had one (my first since having Jack) just over two weeks ago, so looks like my body is still trying to sort itself out after the pregnancy. Glad I know why I STS now as I was quite upset, but hopefully that means I'll get a great loss this week :) I've had a sneaky weigh in and it's showing 2lbs down on Monday's WI which would be amazing and bring me to my 2.5 stone award (and a total of 4 stones lost!) but hoping I can add a bit more to that loss by time Monday rolls around, I still have 3 full days on plan left before weigh in! :) xx

Andrea81 said:
Just a quickie and sorry for being mostly absent. I've got my final exam on Monday and am swotting day and night.
I lost 5.5lbs this week!!! Completely vindicated my gain from last week (which I definitely think was a lot to do with bloating).
Have been 100% but still did not expect that result. I'm absolutely chuffed. Only 6lbs to target and I'm positive I will get it for Christmas.
Hope everyone's well. I'll catch-up on posts and comment at some point after Monday. xxx

Well done Hun that's fab. Good luck with exam you will be fab x

MrsLisaMarie said:
Hey there everyone. I am struggling a little at the moment. I missed group last week with all intentions to go on Saturday but avoided weigh in :(

I missed Tuesday as I was poorly with a flu type bug and in bed all day so I really need to get my butt in gear and get to the Saturday group. I weighed in at Boots today and they are spot on to what I weigh in class and I have maintained since 25th September.

Thinking about what I have eaten over the weekend (it was my little girls 2nd birthday and I seemed to just throw all my sw sense in the bin :( cake/choc/crisps etc etc) but coz I jumped straight back on plan I reckon I have limited the damage so hopefully I will get weighed on Saturday with a small loss and then back on Tuesday with another loss :)

Wanted to post so I was still seeing how everyone is doing. My ticker for the 4 stone loss is below and I really would like to get as close to it as possible with 12 weigh ins left. 24lbs to go so 2lbs per weigh in average.

xx

Hi Lisa. Sounds like you did well getting straight back on plan that is def the hardest bit Hun. You will so get your goal :) x

sammyb1985 said:
Well done Andrea that's amazing, especially when you're so close to target!

Well I figured out why I got my STS this week... I got another star week starting yesterday! :( I only had one (my first since having Jack) just over two weeks ago, so looks like my body is still trying to sort itself out after the pregnancy. Glad I know why I STS now as I was quite upset, but hopefully that means I'll get a great loss this week :) I've had a sneaky weigh in and it's showing 2lbs down on Monday's WI which would be amazing and bring me to my 2.5 stone award (and a total of 4 stones lost!) but hoping I can add a bit more to that loss by time Monday rolls around, I still have 3 full days on plan left before weigh in! :) xx

Body's are weird and wonderful things aren't they. Sounds like this weeks is going well too Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I got weighed on Saturday and to my surprise I had a 3lb loss!!! So happy!! :)

Back to normal and weighing in on Tuesday this week.

Good luck to everyone with their losses :)

MrsLisaMarie said:
I got weighed on Saturday and to my surprise I had a 3lb loss!!! So happy!! :)

Back to normal and weighing in on Tuesday this week.

Good luck to everyone with their losses :)

Well done Hun x

Well done Lisa! I lost 4lbs today, getting me my 2 and a half stone award and slimmer of the week and into the 12 stone bracket!!! So that's a total of 4 stone 2 lbs lost since having Jack 24 and a half weeks ago! :) xx

Weight loss to date...
Sammyb1985 Target 56lbs: 37 lost, 19 to go

sammyb1985 said:
Well done Lisa! I lost 4lbs today, getting me my 2 and a half stone award and slimmer of the week and into the 12 stone bracket!!! So that's a total of 4 stone 2 lbs lost since having Jack 24 and a half weeks ago! :) xx

Weight loss to date...

Woo hoo :) :) x

Weight loss to date...

Fantastic!! :) x

1.5 off today.
Only 4.5 to target.
So close I can feel it.
I reckon I might just get there in three weeks if I stick to it although I've been out for a three-course-r tonight that involved Bailey's cheesecake for dessert. Ah well, at least I've got the rest of the week. How the hell is everyone anyway? xx

Weight loss to date...

Andrea Target 43.5lbs: 39 lost, 4.5 to go

1.5 off today.
Only 4.5 to target.
So close I can feel it.
I reckon I might just get there in three weeks if I stick to it although I've been out for a three-course-r tonight that involved Bailey's cheesecake for dessert. Ah well, at least I've got the rest of the week. How the hell is everyone anyway? xx

Weight loss to date...

Wow you are so close to target!! Fantastic!

I stayed the same this week but after weighing in on Saturday morning I wasn't expecting much from my usual Tuesday weigh in. Should get a loss from a full week next Tuesday and hoping to be as close to my 5.5 stone award as poss with only 3.5lbs to go :) x

Andrea81 said:
1.5 off today.
Only 4.5 to target.
So close I can feel it.

Weight loss to date...

That's fabulous I bet your so excited about getting to target I can't imagine how amazing it feels. I have my party poppers on standby for u :)

Oh and baileys cheesecake sounds more than fabulous x

Well ladies I for one am well glad it's the weekend it's been another hectic week at work, I swear I get busier and busier as the weeks go by!!

Tomorrow morning I shall be toddling off to my first bootcamp session and I am bricking it a little, not just about the session itself and it killing me off but worried that the other people there are all gunna be skinnie Minnie's who are as fit as a fiddle also hoping my back is ok. Wish me luck ladies lol! No other weekend plans apart from footy tomorrow afternoon and then a chill day Sunday, that's if I can get out of bed!!! :) x

I lost 1.5lbs this week! Really pleased with that :) have now lost 2 stone 10.5lbs on slimming world and 4 stone 3.5lbs in total since I had my little boy just under 6 months ago. Jack will be 6 months old on Thursday and i've just started weaning him this week, so my extra healthy extras will decrease now, so let's see how that affects the scales (if it does at all!)

I'm booked off of weigh in for the next two weeks as I have weekends planned with friends, so don't have another official weigh in until three weeks from today. I've decided that that makes it the perfect time for me to start doing the 30 day shred, as any initial potential weight gain from the sudden exercise should be gone by my next weigh in and i'm determined that next time i'm in class i WILL be getting my 3 stone award, so no slacking for me in the next three weeks! I just did the first session, and let me tell you, it felt like a lot more than 20 minutes! There's a lot packed into one session! It was hard, but not quite as bad as I was expecting, I managed to do the advanced version of everything except the push ups, but my goal is to be able to do them by the end. Hopefully it will tone me up and get me well on my way to a size 12! My bridesmaids have booked me in to go wedding dress shopping in january so i want to be as close to a size 12 as possible for then :) xx

Weight loss to date...
Sammyb1985 Target 56lbs: 38.5 lost, 17.5 to go

Yay yay yay x

Haha i'm sorry Jo, you seem to read the same comment from me all over this site lol! :) xx

Weighed in on Saturday (my new weigh in day from now on!) and I had lost another 1.5lbs

2lbs to go to my 5.5 stone award :)

Hope everyone else is doing well :)

MrsLisaMarie said:
Weighed in on Saturday (my new weigh in day from now on!) and I had lost another 1.5lbs

2lbs to go to my 5.5 stone award :)

Hope everyone else is doing well :)

Well done u, your on a roll. You will smash that 5.5 stone next week x

Back