**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Complete sabotage wknd but will go 2 class on Tuesday, deal wi the gain & move on!!!! It wa mums 60th so enjoyed & had good time down road visiting :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

If you go to the Chinese medicine place in Eldon Square / Garden they sell the most magnificent green tea which has done wonders for my blockages. You might be put off by the price but I use 1 bag for 3 mugs of tea (not cos I'm being tight, well, maybe a bit) just because it's strong enough to make that amount. Works out at about 12.5p a bag if you do it that way. I can't rate it highly enough.

Well done on the loss and welcome to the team xxx

Ah brilliant, thanks will have a look out for them Thank you!

Stayed the same this week for the first time in 13 weeks, but AF came back today for the first time since I got pregnant (14 months ago) so i'm happy with that. Will aim for a great loss next week to make up for it :) Going to do mostly green days this week with one red day tomorrow as that's how I usually get good results, would be amazing if I could get another 'first week' loss of 5lbs to get my 2 and a half stone award! I can only hope! xx

Hiya everyone...hope you are all having a good week. After a 3.5lb holiday gain last week I weighed in at group 2.5lbs lighter on Tuesday! Happy with that as with it being Star Week I was expecting a gain or sts. Chuffed as I got my 5 stone award back and I am now 5stone0.5lbs lighter since January 10th 2012 :)

On track to lose the 100lbs I want to lose in my first full year with Slimming World. A nice slow and steady 2lbs a week will get me there so already 1/2lb in credit lol.

Hope you all have a fab week this week and I will let you know how I get on next Tuesday.

Go forth and shrink ;)

xx

Complete sabotage wknd but will go 2 class on Tuesday, deal wi the gain & move on!!!! It wa mums 60th so enjoyed & had good time down road visiting :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Well I was right & had a 2.5lb gain (to see why please read my diary or go to the link http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...shaming-myself-cannot-believe-what-i-ate.html ). I know you will be thinking OMG you ate that & you deserve the gain but then again actually you are all good folks and probably wont, just indulging in some self pity. Some of you may even had similar experiences but never again, I suffered really bad with stomach cramps and I have a cold which has been suggested that this could also be down to the amount of crap that I ate!!!

Onwards and downwards, back on track peeps :)

Got the 1/2 off that I wanted for my 3.5 stone award this week.
If I keep losing 1/2-1lb per week I should hit target by Christmas.
Going to really try hard this week as I had a bit of a half and half week this week, Fri-Sunday was bad but since Monday have been uber good, hardly any syns so pleased to have pulled back a loss.

Weight loss to date...
Barney2105: Target 56lbs: 30lbs lost, 26 to go
Sammyb1985 Target 56lbs: 30 lost, 26 to go
Jo Target 56lbs: X lost, X to go
Andrea Target 43.5lbs: 34.5 lost, 9 to go
Alycyn1980 Target: 13.5lbs, 2.5 lost, 11 to go
safc Target 28lbs: 2 lost, 26lbs to go
Neveragain Target: 33lbs (5lbs lost, 28lbs to go)

Hi ladies! Awfully quiet on here :( I miss you all! Hope you're all ok!

3lbs off for me today! :) xx

Weight loss to date...
Sammyb1985 Target 56lbs: 33 lost, 23 to go

MrsLisaMarie said:
Well done!! You will soon get that 2.5 stone award :)

I am not going to weigh in tonight as usual and will be going on Saturday so I will update you all next week xx

Thanks hunny! Good luck for WI on Saturday! Xx

Well this week I lost 2lbs after a horrific gain on 2.5lbs last week which I dont think I posted!!! So I think the following is correct!!!

Alycyn1980 Target: 13.5lbs, 2.5 lost, 11.5 to go

Hope everyone is well and keeping on track. I have been OK this week which I am happy with as OH is away with work and went away again on Monday so sitting in by myself at night is a big thing for me as I am not going and raiding the cupboards and there are things that I could stuff my face with quite easily!!!!

Take care everyone xx

Well done Sammy and Aly, those are great losses!!

I'm a bit at a loss to explain the 2.5lbs I've put on this week. Nutrition and exercise have been great and I've been in such a positive head space, I wasn't just expecting a loss, I was expecting a good loss. The gain has floored me a bit but I'm determined not to let it mess with my head. Going to keep doing what I've done this week as I know it'll work out in the end. I believe in this plan and I believe in myself. Nowt more to say really.

Weight loss to date...
Andrea Target 43.5lbs: 32 lost, 11.5 to go

Andrea81 said:
Well done Sammy and Aly, those are great losses!!

I'm a bit at a loss to explain the 2.5lbs I've put on this week. Nutrition and exercise have been great and I've been in such a positive head space, I wasn't just expecting a loss, I was expecting a good loss. The gain has floored me a bit but I'm determined not to let it mess with my head. Going to keep doing what I've done this week as I know it'll work out in the end. I believe in this plan and I believe in myself. Nowt more to say really.

Weight loss to date...

Thanks hunny! Think you copied the wrong list as I'm not right on this one so will update again xx
Weight loss to date...
Neveragain Target: 33lbs (5lbs lost, 28lbs to go

Hi lovely ladies. Sorry I've not been around life has been crazy busy haven't known if I was coming or going last couple of weeks. Will try and make more of an effort I promise I need u all too and a big kick up the bum to get moving to some more losses before Xmas.

Your all still doing fab xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nice to see you again jo! Hope life has calmed down a bit for you and glad to see you getting back on the wagon! Xx

sammyb1985 said:
Nice to see you again jo! Hope life has calmed down a bit for you and glad to see you getting back on the wagon! Xx

Thanks sammy. Should calm down a bit now for a few weeks before the Xmas craziness just need to strap the seatbelt on for some losses before Xmas! Hope your ok x

I'm good thank you hunny :) weight is coming off steadily and chipping away to get to my target. Xx

jo-85 said:
Yay :) how was wi today x

STS :( been stressed out as my mums been ill (full details on my diary as too much to type again - link to it is in my signature if you want to read it) so I've been stuffing my face with free food. I know it's free, but got annoyed with group yesterday because they flat out refused to accept that I hadn't lost any weight because ofthe amount of free food I'd had, but at the end of the day free food still has bloody calories and so if you eat enough of it then you're going to eat the calories you're meant to in a day and so not lose weight. A portion of pasta has over 300 calories alone in it, and the amount of it I ate last week I could easily eat the calories not to lose weight. Xx

sammyb1985 said:
STS :( been stressed out as my mums been ill (full details on my diary as too much to type again - link to it is in my signature if you want to read it) so I've been stuffing my face with free food. I know it's free, but got annoyed with group yesterday because they flat out refused to accept that I hadn't lost any weight because ofthe amount of free food I'd had, but at the end of the day free food still has bloody calories and so if you eat enough of it then you're going to eat the calories you're meant to in a day and so not lose weight. A portion of pasta has over 300 calories alone in it, and the amount of it I ate last week I could easily eat the calories not to lose weight. Xx

Bless u have just popped over to your diary and left a post. Your right about the pasta and I think that was a big part of the way why I had to move from sw it gave me the beat excuse to over eat! X

Just a quickie and sorry for being mostly absent. I've got my final exam on Monday and am swotting day and night.
I lost 5.5lbs this week!!! Completely vindicated my gain from last week (which I definitely think was a lot to do with bloating).
Have been 100% but still did not expect that result. I'm absolutely chuffed. Only 6lbs to target and I'm positive I will get it for Christmas.
Hope everyone's well. I'll catch-up on posts and comment at some point after Monday. xxx

Back