**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Slim for December 25th then :) lol

I've altered the thread title for Eid :D I just want to know who he is and when it is now :giggle:

Corkscrew said:
Jo, I'm always tired when Christmas comes, but I don't care as long as I've shrunk be 4 stone! :8855:

Enjoy JLS :) I've heard they put on a fantastic concert :D

I'll take most things if I've shrunk 4 stones!! :)

Thanks I've heard that too I can't wait I feel 12 again lol!! :) x

LOL you funny girl.. No need to change the title love.. X

Well according to my research, Eid marks the end of Ramadan, which starts on 20st July and continues for 30 days until Sunday, August 19! Can you lose 56lb by then? :D lol

I'm in!!

Up for the challenge - can you keep me away from the wine please Corkscrew as it really, really leads to munchies!!!

I weigh in on Sundays xxxxxx

Count me in...

I'm in!!

Up for the challenge - can you keep me away from the wine please Corkscrew as it really, really leads to munchies!!!

I weigh in on Sundays xxxxxx

YAY! Another contender for the challenge :D Great to see you here Dextersmum :D I don't know how well I can do keeping you away from the wine though, I've got my hands full staying away from the devine stuff myself :eek: BUT I shall try :D lol

Good luck everybody - I have been super good for 2 days after tricky weekend. Have eaten loads of fruit and veg - going for it - only 3 lbs to go for my 2 stone award and into the next stone down xxxxx

Good luck everybody - I have been super good for 2 days after tricky weekend. Have eaten loads of fruit and veg - going for it - only 3 lbs to go for my 2 stone award and into the next stone down xxxxx

:fingerscrossed: you get your double whammy very soon :D I love dropping into the next stone down, it looks so much better doesn't it? lol

Hi

I am in. I want to wear a "size 14" Santa suit for Christmas! :p

Muis 77lb (0 lost - 77 to go)

xxx

Muis said:
Hi

I am in. I want to wear a "size 14" Santa suit for Christmas! :p

Muis 77lb (0 lost - 77 to go)

xxx

Welcome and good luck with the Santa suit ;)

Thanks - you are right.......I actually sometimes forget how far I have come and feel as though I could really do this once and for all but need soooo much support and lots of nagging when I go off track!

Maybe our Tinsel Team will crack it this year - just think party dresses ;)

Can not believe there is 3 pages alreadyy!!!!!!!

Muis said:
Can not believe there is 3 pages alreadyy!!!!!!!

Says more about how much we talk more than how much we eat lol

*Thud, Thud, Thud! Crashes loudly into the thread*

Only me! :8855:

4 Stone for Xmas would suit me just fine. Currently 1/2lb off 2 stone and WI is Friday so I'm hoping I get there then.

Hope this thread will be full of fun and banter, no bullshit! ;)

Back