**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

dextersmum said:
Thanks - you are right.......I actually sometimes forget how far I have come and feel as though I could really do this once and for all but need soooo much support and lots of nagging when I go off track!

Maybe our Tinsel Team will crack it this year - just think party dresses ;)

We will! It's all about celebrating an supporting good honest loss's here - and there will be plenty of them :)

I AM JUST PUTTING MY DAUGHTERS TOYS AWAY, SO THE CLEANER CAN CLEAN TOMORROW WHILE WE ARE AT WORK. I am soooo lazy. just want to play on minimins and then bath and bed!

OOPs numlock was on. Too lazy to repost in lower case..............

Muis said:
I AM JUST PUTTING MY DAUGHTERS TOYS AWAY, SO THE CLEANER CAN CLEAN TOMORROW WHILE WE ARE AT WORK. I am soooo lazy. just want to play on minimins and then bath and bed!

You clean before your cleaner comes? Cor that's good of you lol mind you I'd die of embarrassment if someone came to clean my house lol

Oops realise i'v made a boob!! 3lbs to get into the next stone and 5lbs to get my 2 stone award!!! Confused.com - had to check SW on-line for my stats! Am so dull sometimes - but started dieting on my own before joining SW and had other figures in my head :) but will get there eventually xx

You clean before your cleaner comes? Cor that's good of you lol mind you I'd die of embarrassment if someone came to clean my house lol
My daughter threw every toy she has on the floor while I was doing the washing up downstairs. She also managed to unpack all the drawers and threw the books, dvd's and cd's off the shelves. After I had a little cry i have now started tidying and making it a bit more tidy so the cleaner can clean instead of try and make sense of the tornado and destruction!!!
Ps My daughter is scared of all loud sounds like hairdryers, vacuums and lawnmowers. i have to pay someone to clean until she is old enough to accept it or go for therapy;)

Now then my lovelies, im here :)

Count me in, I need some fresh motivation, had a few days off at Easter and I'm having trouble sticking to plan since then.

HazeyBlue said:

Count me in, I need some fresh motivation, had a few days off at Easter and I'm having trouble sticking to plan since then.

It's tough to get back on - but once you do and get that good feeling back it's worth holding onto - good luck and welcome :)

Muis said:
My daughter threw every toy she has on the floor while I was doing the washing up downstairs. She also managed to unpack all the drawers and threw the books, dvd's and cd's off the shelves. After I had a little cry i have now started tidying and making it a bit more tidy so the cleaner can clean instead of try and make sense of the tornado and destruction!!!
Ps My daughter is scared of all loud sounds like hairdryers, vacuums and lawnmowers. i have to pay someone to clean until she is old enough to accept it or go for therapy;)

Oh okay well that makes sense - mind if I could I would have a cleaner for no other reason than i'm lazy and hate cleaning lol

That must be how my other half feels when he's washing up and comes into the room I'm in to find a mess lol :)

I have really struggled with my weightloss, so this will be a big challenge for me. I really want it though! It would be a fantastic Xmas pressie to myself! I weigh in on Thursday, hoping for my long-overdue 1 stone award, so please cross everything for me :D

I have to get back on track, every day I wake up and feel crap about myself, but it doesn't stop me from stuffing myself silly. I have lost nearly 3 stone (or had) so I'm not stopping now.

And, I can't stop farting! It's disgraceful. I keep having to go into the airlock at work so I can knock a couple out without getting caught. Sorry that's a bit TMI lol.

Hi

I am in. I want to wear a "size 14" Santa suit for Christmas! :p

Muis 77lb (0 lost - 77 to go)

xxx

Well I've got a size 14 Nuns outfit and I just might wear it on new years eve if it fits! :8855:

Thanks - you are right.......I actually sometimes forget how far I have come and feel as though I could really do this once and for all but need soooo much support and lots of nagging when I go off track!

Maybe our Tinsel Team will crack it this year - just think party dresses ;)

Ohhhhh I'm good a nagging.........so my son says anyway :eek: lol

Oh and we shall keep reminding you how far you have come just to keep you motivated and heading towards slim city :D

*Thud, Thud, Thud! Crashes loudly into the thread*

Only me! :8855:

4 Stone for Xmas would suit me just fine. Currently 1/2lb off 2 stone and WI is Friday so I'm hoping I get there then.

Hope this thread will be full of fun and banter, no bullshit! ;)

It's Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarah my fellow wino :D Hello and welcome :)

I've got my fingers crossed for your Friday WI and you cracking that 2 stone, honest I am, no bullshit! :8855: xx

We will! It's all about celebrating an supporting good honest loss's here - and there will be plenty of them :)

Bring them on! :D I'm getting so excited at the prospect of wearing my size 14 Nuns outfit! :8855:

Naughty! :giggle:

Can't take her anywhere Rozie :eek: lol

Oh I would love a cleaner while I was at work :D It would be heaven! lol I've got a dog walker though, so you're not the only one with 'staff' you know :giggle:

Oops realise i'v made a boob!! 3lbs to get into the next stone and 5lbs to get my 2 stone award!!! Confused.com - had to check SW on-line for my stats! Am so dull sometimes - but started dieting on my own before joining SW and had other figures in my head :) but will get there eventually xx

You're still very close :D

Corkscrew said:
Well I've got a size 14 Nuns outfit and I just might wear it on new years eve if it fits! :8855:

Bring them on! :D I'm getting so excited at the prospect of wearing my size 14 Nuns outfit! :8855:

I shall require photographic evidence of this!

I had a cleaner and a gardener at one point so I had 'staff' too lol. Made me sound more important than I am ha ha.

HazeyBlue said:
I had a cleaner and a gardener at one point so I had 'staff' too lol. Made me sound more important than I am ha ha.

Does my other half count as 'staff' :)

Never thought about it as staff! Now I feel like getting a full time housekeeper, persoanl trainer, cleaner, chef and a nanny. Just need to won the lottery to fund it all!!!

OMG, corky lol. Is that a naughty nuns outfit or a normal one, I'm laughing my socks off here :)

Hello and welcome :D You'll find some motivation here, so stick around :D

I had a week off work and been a bit off plan with the booze :eek: I've found it a bit hard getting back on track, but I'm back now and raring to go. You can do it! :)

That must be how my other half feels when he's washing up and comes into the room I'm in to find a mess lol :)

:8855::8855: That poor man! lol

I have really struggled with my weightloss, so this will be a big challenge for me. I really want it though! It would be a fantastic Xmas pressie to myself! I weigh in on Thursday, hoping for my long-overdue 1 stone award, so please cross everything for me :D

*crosses everything for lisajade* :D Good luck getting your stone award :)

Welcome eveyone who's joined since I left work, twas only a couple of hours ago and I can't keep up. Anyway I might be the first WI of the thread and I dodged a bullet with a STS this week. I fell of the wagon into a choccie puddle at the weekend, couldn't risk drowning now could I so I just had to consume it all.

Must do better next week. :)

Could have been worse PP. Well done on evading death by drowning :D lol

And, I can't stop farting! It's disgraceful. I keep having to go into the airlock at work so I can knock a couple out without getting caught. Sorry that's a bit TMI lol.

Trust you! LOL

Back