**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

You better! I've lost about 6 inches off my waist and about 4 off my hips... lost about 3 from my rib cage (under bust), don't measure over bust as breastfeeding makes it fluctuate so much depending on feeds...

I haven't got a waist! lol I'm deffo gonna start measuring now though :D

Corkey that's great about the coat I can't fasten mine up but hope to soon
Well ladies 3lb off for me this morning yay that's 12 lb in 4 weeks so am happy today didn't think I would with being on the shred happy Friday all going have my vodka tommorow now woo

Nat

I can fasten mine :D lol Not bragging (much! lol) but I was gobsmacked! lol

Fab loss again Nat :D You're on a roll! Well done you :clap:

Enjoy your voddy tomorrow - I'm looking forward to mine too :D

View attachment 47481

This is my belt I has it from the start - I had to make my own hole at the end for it to actually fit - 2.5 stone later and I use the hole where my thumb is! Amazing!

Fabuloso :D

I'm gonna keep it and frame the bloody thing once im target lol

Mmmmmm modern art :D lol

Yesterday I behaved like a normal person without a weight problem......

Stuck to plan all day and ate properly - got in from cinema and had only had 3 syns. Hubby had bought a huge swiss roll and I had seen it and said no, not having any. he then said why don't you have some and syn it- so I checked the book, got him to weigh a piece and synned it. It was lovely - I ate it, enjoyed it and did not have any more

It was 50g which was 9 syns - and was a slice like a normal person would have - not what i would normally do which is eat half of the whole thing (making about 40 syns) - because, you know, it's only fair to split it equally...

Does any one else ever have these revelations when you realise why you weigh what you weigh............because your behaviour around food is completely abnormal??? It was quite an eye openener

Great losses by the way Team tinsel!!!!

Yesterday I behaved like a normal person without a weight problem......

Stuck to plan all day and ate properly - got in from cinema and had only had 3 syns. Hubby had bought a huge swiss roll and I had seen it and said no, not having any. he then said why don't you have some and syn it- so I checked the book, got him to weigh a piece and synned it. It was lovely - I ate it, enjoyed it and did not have any more

It was 50g which was 9 syns - and was a slice like a normal person would have - not what i would normally do which is eat half of the whole thing (making about 40 syns) - because, you know, it's only fair to split it equally...

Does any one else ever have these revelations when you realise why you weigh what you weigh............because your behaviour around food is completely abnormal??? It was quite an eye openener

Great losses by the way Team tinsel!!!!

Well done RC :D See, we can have anything we want! We just have to have normal sized people portions :D lol

As for the red bit up there ^^^^ No.......I've always known why I was massively overweight! lol Just a rather greedy person, who used to just eat for the taste and not hunger :eek: Deffo abnormal :eek: I'm working hard at reforming though and it sounds like you are too :innocent0002:

I had a moment like that just yesterday... was in the supermarket and it was teatime so I was hungry (I know, bad move!). On my way to the checkout I spotted the sweets and thought to myself, the old me would have bought a bag and put them in my handbag so I could eat them on the way home. I think I just kidded myself that I didn't do things like that, it's only when you stop you realise it's not normal.

Just a quick catch up...

Well done to the losers and joiners, sorry for the collective greeting but I don't want to miss anyone!

0.5lbs off for me today. A bit disappointing but not unexpected. The post about how much we'd all lost made me feel a bit better as my half lb took us to 3 stone :D

Gotta run... busy couple of days for me. Hope everyone has a good weekend, I'll definitely be having a few cheeky vodkas along the way :party0016: :drunk:

I had a moment like that just yesterday... was in the supermarket and it was teatime so I was hungry (I know, bad move!). On my way to the checkout I spotted the sweets and thought to myself, the old me would have bought a bag and put them in my handbag so I could eat them on the way home. I think I just kidded myself that I didn't do things like that, it's only when you stop you realise it's not normal.

Just a quick catch up...

Well done to the losers and joiners, sorry for the collective greeting but I don't want to miss anyone!

0.5lbs off for me today. A bit disappointing but not unexpected. The post about how much we'd all lost made me feel a bit better as my half lb took us to 3 stone :D

Gotta run... busy couple of days for me. Hope everyone has a good weekend, I'll definitely be having a few cheeky vodkas along the way :party0016: :drunk:

Well done on the loss Sarah! :D 0.5lb is still a loss even though you may be a tad disappointed. Just goes to show we can have a life, go places, have meals and drinkies and still lose :D You had such a big loss last week too, maybe your body is reluctant to let you take more away from it! LOL

Have a great weekend and enjoy your cheeky voddies :D

Just tried one of the scan bran 'ferrero rocher' I made today. I'm glad the first scan bran recipe I've tried hasn't put me off. Mmmmm... yummy!

Just tried one of the scan bran 'ferrero rocher' I made today. I'm glad the first scan bran recipe I've tried hasn't put me off. Mmmmm... yummy!

Oh I'd forgotten all about those!! Quite nice aren't they Ellen? :D

Oh I'd forgotten all about those!! Quite nice aren't they Ellen? :D

Surprising.... I couldn't eat too many (probably for the best) but they are nice to have a nibble on.

Have you had a good day?

Surprising.... I couldn't eat too many (probably for the best) but they are nice to have a nibble on.

Have you had a good day?

Aye, I've had a fab day thanks Ellen :) I'm starvin marvin though :D I my dinner would hurry up and cook! LOL

Oh I did my supermarket shopping in my lunch hour today and to save me a job for tomorrow, I picked up my Saturday booze rations while I was there............a day early :eek: It's gonna be in the house with me all night now..........calling my name.......whispering "come and get me" :8855: That'll be a test of my willpower won't it? lol I haven't had any syns today though, so I might just have one later :giggle:

Quick question oh wise ones...

Do you know if it's ok to half the quantity of your HEA milk and cheese so you can have both instead of either/or and count it as 1 HEA rather than 2?

Happy Friday everyone :) I'm still reading through the whole thread, up to p18 atm, didn't get very far at work today as boss was being overly attentive :mad:, going to squeeze in another 20 mins now whilst waiting for my roasted veggies to cook. People have had some great losses, this thread is definitely the way to go, well done everyone. xx

Quick question oh wise ones...

Do you know if it's ok to half the quantity of your HEA milk and cheese so you can have both instead of either/or and count it as 1 HEA rather than 2?

Happy Friday everyone :) I'm still reading through the whole thread, up to p18 atm, didn't get very far at work today as boss was being overly attentive :mad:, going to squeeze in another 20 mins now whilst waiting for my roasted veggies to cook. People have had some great losses, this thread is definitely the way to go, well done everyone. xx

Yes it's perfectly fine to half your hex's, have both and count them as one :D I do it all the time :D

Ooooo I've had roast veggies too! lol I'm addicted to BNS at the mo......love the stuff :D lol

I love BNS too... Nom nom. I really need to do some food shopping soon.

Does anyone ever order from joes sausages?

I'[ve never ordered from Joes Ellen - I have a butcher in the next village who makes them :D Lucky lucky lucky! lol

Hello! I also split my Hex's but your C would say a big NO! You can't - I personally dont see the problem in doing it but it's apparently not allowed if your playing by slimming world rules!

I love the sausages from Jo's! Have tried the burgers but prefer home made ones with extra lean mince - I don't like any of the low syn sausages in supermarkets so I do enjoy a jos sausage and would recommend :)

Back