**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

I was asking as there is an offer on via diet momma, can't show it on my phone but it's 2 packs free or something, will post it when I get on the computer if anyone is interested, I might share an order with a couple of the girls from group lol

Hello! I also split my Hex's but your C would say a big NO! You can't - I personally dont see the problem in doing it but it's apparently not allowed if your playing by slimming world rules!

Really?? My C always said it was OK :eek:

I was asking as there is an offer on via diet momma, can't show it on my phone but it's 2 packs free or something, will post it when I get on the computer if anyone is interested, I might share an order with a couple of the girls from group lol

Oh that sounds a good offer Ellen :)

Corkscrew said:
Really?? My C always said it was OK :eek:

Oh that sounds a good offer Ellen :)

Very good offer - ill club in with you an take the free ones rofl

My group make big orders as I think there is a minimum order - I'm not a huge sausage fan so don't get them often

Emmey1 said:
Very good offer - ill club in with you an take the free ones rofl

My group make big orders as I think there is a minimum order - I'm not a huge sausage fan so don't get them often

You have to order over 8 packs I think. I'm not mad keen on sausages but OH and boys love sausages lol

Would be interested to try some though.

OMG!! WTG TEAAAAM TINSEL!!!!!!!! all these losses we are going in the right direction. HUGE collective pats on the backs :D :D :D :happy096:

WELCOME to newbies (was it two I counted?!)

Managed to stick to plan last night and didn't eat dinner till 1am but I still behaved. I must say I am REALLY finding it hard not to make my super smoothies or to juice at all from fresh. :( They are power houses of goodness but not on this plan. ((big sigh)) BOOOOOooooOOoooO! lol
Hope you all have a great weekend x

You lot are mad! I've had a good old chuckle reading all your posts

I lost 2.5lbs today which I am dead chuffed with even tho I had wanted 3, Hubby has had to cook 3 nights this week (as I've had to work late) and although he is on slimming world as well, he doesn't weigh ingredients like I do

Happy Weekends everyone, hope you are all enjoying the effects of a cheeky vimto...or two...or three...hic !

Well done Donna! :D :D You don't have to weigh stuff that's the beauty of this plan. I must admit I do tend to know how much rice, pasta, or other grains I am having though.

Vegan*4*Life said:
Well done Donna! :D :D You don't have to weigh stuff that's the beauty of this plan. I must admit I do tend to know how much rice, pasta, or other grains I am having though.

hi vegan*4*life - soz wasnt clear he doesnt bother weighing synned items heb or hea. so say our thai curry on tues if it said 200g he might chuck entire tub in

Morning gang!

Well I had a little high syn night last night and had a curry - my local Indian man is lovely and cooked my dry starter and main without the gee oil stuff usually used - so had a dry starter and half a portion of chicken bhuna with boiled rice, no naan or popadums and it was loovely! At the risk is dating TMI however I don't think my body is used to such rich foods anymore as let's just say its probably all out my system now ;)

So good weekend ahead and looking towards another loss this week :) manic day today with food shopping to do with walking the dog and then a trip to the salon for a hair cut and then a tad bit of clothes shopping - hopefully in smaller sizes!! Gonna get someone to officially measure
My boobs - I'm really interested to see how much of my weight loss has come off that area!

Lunch will be out so I just need to make the right choices really compared to what's available out there

Right that's enough of my waffle! Have a great Saturday all!

You lot are mad! I've had a good old chuckle reading all your posts

I lost 2.5lbs today which I am dead chuffed with even tho I had wanted 3, Hubby has had to cook 3 nights this week (as I've had to work late) and although he is on slimming world as well, he doesn't weigh ingredients like I do

Happy Weekends everyone, hope you are all enjoying the effects of a cheeky vimto...or two...or three...hic !

Yay!! Well done Donna! That's a fab loss :D

You're lucky having a husband that can cook. My ex-husband cooked once............yes once! lol He cooked steaks (close your eyes Vegan*4*life :eek:) and all day at work I was looking forward to getting home and tucking into a lovely juicy steak (sorry vegan! lol) :D I dunno what the hell he had done with it, but it was like chewing my left boot!!! :8855: He was soon demoted to beans on toast and sink duties lol

hi vegan*4*life - soz wasnt clear he doesnt bother weighing synned items heb or hea. so say our thai curry on tues if it said 200g he might chuck entire tub in

Oh he's a naughty boy! :eek: Smack his bum and send him to the naughty corner :giggle: Joking aside, that would really annoy me! Lol

Morning gang!

Well I had a little high syn night last night and had a curry - my local Indian man is lovely and cooked my dry starter and main without the gee oil stuff usually used - so had a dry starter and half a portion of chicken bhuna with boiled rice, no naan or popadums and it was loovely! At the risk is dating TMI however I don't think my body is used to such rich foods anymore as let's just say its probably all out my system now ;)

So good weekend ahead and looking towards another loss this week :) manic day today with food shopping to do with walking the dog and then a trip to the salon for a hair cut and then a tad bit of clothes shopping - hopefully in smaller sizes!! Gonna get someone to officially measure
My boobs - I'm really interested to see how much of my weight loss has come off that area!

Lunch will be out so I just need to make the right choices really compared to what's available out there

Morning Ems :D Thank you for sparing us the graphic details ;) lol

Can't beat a good curry :D Glad you enjoyed it, even though you 'system' protested somewhat! lol

Happy shopping :D

Good morning everyone :D Well I'm reporting in with the results of my second WI of this festive challenge lol I have lost 3lb this week :wee: which not only gets me my 2.5 stone award :bliss: but it also puts me into the 16's :bliss::bliss::bliss:

Sorry for blowing my own trumpet, but I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo happy :D lol Next little milestone is 4.5lb away......I can almost smell 3 stone gone! :8855:

Have a great weekend everyone xx

Congrats on the loss, hopefully I'll join you in the 16s n Wednesday, if not the week after for sure!

Random statistic time ladies :D

*drum roll*

Collectively we have now lost 50lb! :woohoo: That's 3 stone 8lb!! :eek: This challenge only started 12 days ago so just think what our collective total will be come Christmas! :D Well done everyone - I think we're all flipping marvelous :winner:

Congrats on the loss, hopefully I'll join you in the 16s n Wednesday, if not the week after for sure!

Thanks Ellen x I'll make sure it's all nice and tidy for you :D :fingerscrossed: for Wednesday :)

Thanks Ellen x I'll make sure it's all nice and tidy for you :D :fingerscrossed: for Wednesday :)

Maybe get the drinks ready whilst you're there...

WI for me tomorrow. not really sure which way it's gonna swing. hopefully will be a loss!

Goooood morning team tinsel. What am amazing loss already were gunna be in the thousands by Xmas ;)

Well done on the losses Donna and corks.

I ended up falling head first into a glass of rose and a TGI Fridays meal last night so it's cut back syns for the rest of the week and I will get a loss on Tuesday.

Hope you all have a fabulous Saturday I'm just on my way to the footy do hoping to earn some BM jumping up and down celebrating :) x

Goooood morning team tinsel. What am amazing loss already were gunna be in the thousands by Xmas ;)

I ended up falling head first into a glass of rose and a TGI Fridays meal last night so it's cut back syns for the rest of the week and I will get a loss on Tuesday.

Hope you all have a fabulous Saturday I'm just on my way to the footy do hoping to earn some BM jumping up and down celebrating :) x

Hope you didn't get your hair wet your Jo :giggle:

Morning gang!

Glad you enjoyed your curry. That's what I had when out Thurs but I didn't ask for the LF versions just how it came. Also my innards can't be so unused to fat as I had no extreme sideeffects. Enjoy your manic day and happy shopping, :D
Good morning everyone :D Well I'm reporting in with the results of my second WI of this festive challenge lol I have lost 3lb this week :wee: which not only gets me my 2.5 stone award :bliss: but it also puts me into the 16's :bliss::bliss::bliss:

Sorry for blowing my own trumpet, but I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo happy :D lol Next little milestone is 4.5lb away......I can almost smell 3 stone gone! :8855:

Have a great weekend everyone xx
Well done on the great loss Corky. :D

WI for me tomorrow. not really sure which way it's gonna swing. hopefully will be a loss!
All the best for WI :D

Enjoy your afternoon of BM. :D.

I like the sound of us being thousands of pounds down by Xmas. TBH I'd settle for being a couple of pounds down by Tuesday. Or even a half. :cry:OMG I'm gonna be so far behind. But tis all my own fault for not planning and focussing. But when I went shopping last night I didn't buy any non healthy food. And I avoided bread too so I no longer have the option of being lazy and just having a sarnie. And I'm now a member of the Actifry owners club. Can't play with it yet cos I'm just off to dive headfirst into mums chest freezer for the next few hours. It's so badly needing defrosted that the lid barely shuts. Wish me luck. :D

Back