**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Blah! Im knackered! X just done some kickboxing! Im gonna feel it tomoroo! Might start the monday class coz i really enjoyed it. Its what i need. A fat burn then toning.

Ooooo fifty shades will b mine today! Gonna pop to asda for it! I bet it'll bloody b sold out hahaha!

Lol! Im lookimg forward to it. X akw my mans out cold by 9 lol im at the phase my kids r both off to nursery n school n bed room activities r the last thinkg on my mind hahaha even at ann summers last week i was just like who has time for all of this fun hahaha! Maybe the book will work magic with me!

Lol! Im lookimg forward to it. X akw my mans out cold by 9 lol im at the phase my kids r both off to nursery n school n bed room activities r the last thinkg on my mind hahaha even at ann summers last week i was just like who has time for all of this fun hahaha! Maybe the book will work magic with me!

Hahaha fingers crossed! lol x

It's not far off corky. I havnt been eating huge volumes, unlike other half who has really been packing it away on hols lol. It's over 3 weeks so it works out at 4lb a week. I think it was all the cocktails lol.

I have been to Cyprus. Absolutely brilliant. :)

4LB per week is fine..............if you only go away for a week! :8855: Oh you'll lose it in not time Marie. I really do think a large proportion of it will be fluid :D Get back on plan and kick some bum :D

Okmi tried to reply to two ppl in same post but i dunno how to it hahahaha! Dipit cow! Can anyone explane to me in basic terms hahaha!

Yes i think after all ive heard anout fifty shade i am defo gonna read it! Im more book person and kindle i like to turn the page n the smell lol wierd i no!

Driving went well. Was dreading it becoz in my OH's dad teaching me! But im actually lookingbforward to my next lesson! I found bite point easy i mainly did clutch control n reversed a corner! Go me! I did kinda scream the first time it started moving tho! N my arms were so tense n my grip on wheel lol but yes, i liked it n cant wait to go again hahaha!

My 3yr old kept her lunch down but still a grumpy little moo. She also gave granny the bugs! Eek! X

Just chillin with a cuppa tea then early night. X

Glad the driving went well MS :) Glad your 3yr old is feeling a little bit better too :)

I've started reading 50 shades today........so far so good :D I was always a book person too Tina, but once I got a Kindle I was a total convert! Books are cheaper to buy for Kindle too. I downloaded 50 shades at 6am this morning from Amazon, it's only cost 2 pound summat :D I can see me having empty book shelves soon :D lol

Fabulous. Piña coladas were lush, bit disappointed that strawberry daqaris were not on the all inclusive list!

How dare they not include strawberry daqaris?? :eek::eek: lol

Kicking off the Tuesdays gals, I've STS as I predicted. Stoopid head is all over the place at the mo :( Good luck to the rest of Tuesday gals! :)
Glad you had a lovely holiday Hazey! Love driving, you won't regret it! :D

A STS is better than a gain V4L, so try not to be too disappointed :) Have you lost a bit of motivation? Anything we can help with? :)

Ooooooh I am excited for tonight! I have been sooooooo good this week after my 1.5lb gain last week. I am really really hoping for my 4 stone award so need 5lbs tonight! Wish me luck :)

I have found that the gorgeous Christian Grey (aka Fifty Shades) has kept me on the straight and narrow by taking my mind off food...hahaha xx

Good luck for tonight Lisa Marie :D Really hope you get your 5lb to give you your 4 stone award! :D

:8855::8855: MS you do make me laugh! LOL

Hahaha fingers crossed! lol x

No books left! Lol i knew it. I could get it on kindle but i like a book! Ill wait.

4LB per week is fine..............if you only go away for a week! :8855: Oh you'll lose it in not time Marie. I really do think a large proportion of it will be fluid :D Get back on plan and kick some bum :D

Glad the driving went well MS :) Glad your 3yr old is feeling a little bit better too :)

I've started reading 50 shades today........so far so good :D I was always a book person too Tina, but once I got a Kindle I was a total convert! Books are cheaper to buy for Kindle too. I downloaded 50 shades at 6am this morning from Amazon, it's only cost 2 pound summat :D I can see me having empty book shelves soon :D lol

How dare they not include strawberry daqaris?? :eek::eek: lol

A STS is better than a gain V4L, so try not to be too disappointed :) Have you lost a bit of motivation? Anything we can help with? :)

Good luck for tonight Lisa Marie :D Really hope you get your 5lb to give you your 4 stone award! :D

:8855::8855: MS you do make me laugh! LOL

Lol its true though! X

What's this 50 shades you girls are talking about?

What's this 50 shades you girls are talking about?

Steamy novels by all accounts Marie :D Tis a collection of 3 book......50 shades of grey, 50 shades darker and 50 shades freed. I can't imagine I'm gonna like them, but curiosity and all that............. lol

Corkscrew said:
Steamy novels by all accounts Marie :D Tis a collection of 3 book......50 shades of grey, 50 shades darker and 50 shades freed. I can't imagine I'm gonna like them, but curiosity and all that............. lol

Yeah get it read, take one for the girls, so to speak ;-)

I did it!!! I lost 5.5lbs this week and got my 4 stone award :-D xxx

Fantastic! Well done!

I got 2.5lb off this week x :D Think kickboxing helpped!

Just order 50 shades lol since no shop bloody had it! Got my weekend away this friday! I have planned my food too. Want 3lb+ next week for my 2st! I plan a few walks this weekend. We are having lamb meatballs which are to die for inlove them, only get them at caravan, from butcher. And we r having lunch out on saturday to a wee cafe tht does a few fresh homemade soups and a sandwhich, i love it there too, but im sure they do cake too! I can syn my bread. And then off on another walk! Then im gonna start my kickboxing on the monday before weigh in! :D Cant wait to get away. No men no kids awww bliss!

:worthy:Wowza! That's fantastic, huge congrats. Just shows how if you set your mind to do something and are determined nowt's going to get in the way of getting the result. I bet you feel fantastic :D and so you should. Not only4 the 5.5 but four stone too...Blown away by that I am!!
I don't think there's any chance at all that I'm going to get near 5 this week as my bike broke down on Sunday and I've done hardly any BM. Have been really good with the food-side but think I need to have both to get a big result these days.

Just order 50 shades lol since no shop bloody had it! Got my weekend away this friday! I have planned my food too. Want 3lb+ next week for my 2st! I plan a few walks this weekend. We are having lamb meatballs which are to die for inlove them, only get them at caravan, from butcher. And we r having lunch out on saturday to a wee cafe tht does a few fresh homemade soups and a sandwhich, i love it there too, but im sure they do cake too! I can syn my bread. And then off on another walk! Then im gonna start my kickboxing on the monday before weigh in! :D Cant wait to get away. No men no kids awww bliss!

Fab result MummyS, you are so "in the zone" right now. I'm actually :jelous: reading about all the activity you've got planned. Never tried kickboxing but I do love something a bit combative. That's why I love a game of squash cos you get to hit stuff, lol. Hope you have a fab weekend away, you deserve it :D

Good luck tomorrow everyone xx

Oh how AWESOME! Well done you!!!!!!!!!! :happy096:

Thanks for asking Corky tbh I just need to pick something that works for me and stick to it. Getting hung up on calories too much, not lost my mojo, far from it and it's getting an obsession. :( :( I will figure it out somehow, but thank you! x0x I'm still on for our Christmas target. Going to look into this 'starvation mode' business as I don't believe it. When you think about it according to 'their' theories that would mean that no-one has ever died of starvation as your body would slow right down to preserve itself. People die all the time of starvation and the poor love's in the concentration camps were just skin and bone :(
Hope everyone else is having an awesome week!! Take care especially with your saucy novels might get a bit too steamy and you won't see yourself grabbing biscuits instead of fruit! ;)

Awesome loss Lisa Marie :D Massive, big, huge, gigantic well done to you!! :D Congrats on hitting your 4 stone too :woohoo:

Well done Tina! Another fab loss :D You're on a roll girl :D Oh my, a weekend away with no men and kids!! Fantastic! lol I used to love weekends away with my girlies without men and kids :D It's so nice to have a couple of days away from the daily routine and just be 'you'......nobodies Mum or wife :D Sounds mean to say it really, but you know what I mean! lol Have a fab time and enjoy the book when you get it :D x

I don't think there's any chance at all that I'm going to get near 5 this week as my bike broke down on Sunday and I've done hardly any BM. Have been really good with the food-side but think I need to have both to get a big result these days.

Good luck tomorrow everyone xx

Awwww bums!! Shame about your bike Andrea :( Is it easily repairable?? I hope so :fingerscrossed:

Oh how AWESOME! Well done you!!!!!!!!!! :happy096:

Thanks for asking Corky tbh I just need to pick something that works for me and stick to it. Getting hung up on calories too much, not lost my mojo, far from it and it's getting an obsession. :( :( I will figure it out somehow, but thank you! x0x I'm still on for our Christmas target. Going to look into this 'starvation mode' business as I don't believe it. When you think about it according to 'their' theories that would mean that no-one has ever died of starvation as your body would slow right down to preserve itself. People die all the time of starvation and the poor love's in the concentration camps were just skin and bone :(
Hope everyone else is having an awesome week!! Take care especially with your saucy novels might get a bit too steamy and you won't see yourself grabbing biscuits instead of fruit! ;)

I'm sure you'll figure it out V4L - you're very determined :D This losing weight milarky can become a bit confusing at times can't it? You did very well on SW green :D I can understand you missing your juices and things though :( Finding something that fits into the way we like to live our lives is so important to sucess - you'll find yours chick :)

This 'starvation mode' thing has always puzzled me actually V4L. I mean, no fat people came out of concentration camps did they?? I think the starvation mode is a short term thing..........the body holds onto everything it can in the begining, but eventually it has to give up and the weight starts to fall off...............but it's not just fat that gets consumed by the body, it's important muscle and tissue too! I think I'm going to do some research too! lol

Good morning everyone :D

Raining here again :( Flaming June eh? lol

Well I'm having a truly crap week! lol I shall be very surprised not to get a gain on Saturday :eek: Eating way too much, even though most of it is 'legal' Think you might have to get the glitter pens out, draw me a line and kick me up the bum pn Saturday! lol

I'm gonna try my flipping hardest to claw something back for the next 3 days..............fingers crossed I can salvage my dismal week :D

Hope you are all having great weeks xx Take care and have a good day everyone :) xx

Morning my lovelies.......sorry not been around for a couple of days but been hectic. Anyway just a quickie to report 3 off.......phew - needed that :)

Keep going gang - some amazing results, well done everyone xxxxxx

I am a happy bunny! I kept my arse from the biscuit tin and I can report a beautiful 3.5lb loss this week, I have hit a new low of 16st 7.5lb. YAY!!!!

Well done all on your losses and good luck to any Wednesday Weighers like me :)

Morning my lovelies.......sorry not been around for a couple of days but been hectic. Anyway just a quickie to report 3 off.......phew - needed that :)

Keep going gang - some amazing results, well done everyone xxxxxx

Fab loss Dex :D Well done!

I am a happy bunny! I kept my arse from the biscuit tin and I can report a beautiful 3.5lb loss this week, I have hit a new low of 16st 7.5lb. YAY!!!!

Well done all on your losses and good luck to any Wednesday Weighers like me :)

Another fantastic loss! Well done Tawny :D Congrats on hitting a new low too! :clap::clap: WTG :D

Back