**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

So, my first WI since being a bit AWOL for 7 1/2 weeks! and I've gained 3lbs, which when all's said and done isn't the end of the world, but it has put me back to beginning tinsel challenge again. i think i would like to drop my target for Christmas down to 3 stones though please Corky. I feel that 4 stones for me, is a bit unachieveable.

Awakewaytooearly.com

[email protected]

So, my first WI since being a bit AWOL for 7 1/2 weeks! and I've gained 3lbs, which when all's said and done isn't the end of the world, but it has put me back to beginning tinsel challenge again. i think i would like to drop my target for Christmas down to 3 stones though please Corky. I feel that 4 stones for me, is a bit unachieveable.

Consider it done LMC - tinsel target ammended :D You've had such alot on your plate recently, I think you've done very well only gaining 3lb over 7.5 weeks! I think I could gain that just walking past Greggs and breathing the fumes! lol

Awk aye thts my man off. He's really ill. I toldmhim tho, if he went to work today i'l b taking £40+ n going into town tonight n he'd be expected to watch kids all saturday! Hes so stubborn hates doctore etc. so ive had three kids this morning!!! My mummy gonna watch oldest tonight but still got youngest unless i manage to convince her. Just she moved house n hasnt really got the room now. Three bedroom to a two, its a massive change!

Well i better go n fill my motherly/wifely duties! X

Olympic torch arrives this afternoon. Making big olympian greek salad 4 lunch...running late cos fellbacktosleepanddidntwakeuptil9.com
Morning Donna, did you not manage to get your fb avatar updated then?

What synful stuff do you put in your greek salad, is it just feta & olives?. I've been craving greek salad since you put that pic up earlier in the week so got myself some feta yesterday. If you're using the feta as HExA then it shouldn't be too high should it?

Last edited:
Me, me, pick me!!!! lol

It all looks scrummy Donna, making me crave it even more now (and I'm full cos have had huge lunch) :)

Wish i coulda joined u! Mega synful lumch but my mummy took me for lunch and sunbed! Feeling good. Just got the Mr his meds n left kids at grannys gonna head to the gym. X

Away to get my sweat on x

Me, me, me, me!! :D lol

It looks lovely :)

Me, me, pick me!!!! lol

It all looks scrummy Donna, making me crave it even more now (and I'm full cos have had huge lunch) :)

LOL And me :D

Wish i coulda joined u! Mega synful lumch but my mummy took me for lunch and sunbed! Feeling good. Just got the Mr his meds n left kids at grannys gonna head to the gym. X

Away to get my sweat on x

I could do with a sunbed here. It's never stopped raining all flipping day!! Lashing it down :(

Well I've just finished putting my new blinds up in my freshly decorated bedroom :D I'll be proper posh tonight without the blanket at the window! lol

Chilli chicken and roasted veggies for dinner tonight.........can't wait :drool:

What's everyone else having??

Ooh I'm going to a friends so it's a surprise for me this eve. She's also doing Slimming World (phew) so no worries about what it's going to be, and she's a really good cook so no-doubting it'll be scrummy (I may get a piccie who knows?). I'm driving too so no tipple for me (not that I remember what alcohol tastes like) saving all my alcohol syns for bike ride (after not during ;) ). Yours sounds lovely, if I wasn't otherwise engaged I'd be on my way down the A1 already :)

Ooh I'm going to a friends so it's a surprise for me this eve. She's also doing Slimming World (phew) so no worries about what it's going to be, and she's a really good cook so no-doubting it'll be scrummy (I may get a piccie who knows?). I'm driving too so no tipple for me (not that I remember what alcohol tastes like) saving all my alcohol syns for bike ride (after not during ;) ). Yours sounds lovely, if I wasn't otherwise engaged I'd be on my way down the A1 already :)

Well your mystery dinner sounds full of yummy possibilities! :D I wish some (even one would be handy!) friends did SW because it's usually me who ends up doing all the cooking/entertaining so I know what I'm having! lol

You'll have to hit the A1 next time :D Mine's the house with the new blinds :D:8855:

Oooft 2 n bit hours at gym n total cals on machines was 1367 im fooooked! Gym was empty, one guy there for about a hour then no one! Odd worker popped in to see everything was ok but just me looking very attractive with my sweat on! My running is improving, prob b better if i didnt smoke lol, but i cant do it all at once. WON MY TRAINERS TOO!! Woohoo. Cant wait to get them now. Brand new asics gt-2160 dark purple! £29.50 on ebay total bargin! Picked up my munchkins and they have come in n ate the rest of their dads pizza! At least he managed something! Thinking kids cinema tomorro with the munchkins!

What u all up to this sunny weekend!?

Oooft 2 n bit hours at gym n total cals on machines was 1367 im fooooked! Gym was empty, one guy there for about a hour then no one! Odd worker popped in to see everything was ok but just me looking very attractive with my sweat on! My running is improving, prob b better if i didnt smoke lol, but i cant do it all at once. WON MY TRAINERS TOO!! Woohoo. Cant wait to get them now. Brand new asics gt-2160 dark purple! £29.50 on ebay total bargin! Picked up my munchkins and they have come in n ate the rest of their dads pizza! At least he managed something! Thinking kids cinema tomorro with the munchkins!

What u all up to this sunny weekend!?

Woohoo!! bargaintastic trainers! Well done ebay queen :D

I'm up to sod all this weekend Tina - housework is done so i'm gonna sit on mi ass and read :D LOL Life in the fast lane eh? :8855:

What you doing?

Corkscrew said:

I'm up to sod all this weekend Tina - housework is done so i'm gonna sit on mi ass and read :D LOL Life in the fast lane eh? :8855:

What you doing?

Stop flipping reading!! I'm trying to catch up as it is lol

You'll never catch up Ems :D I is a demon reader :D lol 83% through the second book :D You're in for a treat! Fab book

I read them all in a week! Best thing about breastfeeding, getting to sit still for 20 mins/half an hour at a time every couple of hours :eek:)

My pie was lurvley!! definitely making it again one day! Just had some of the new limited edition cadbury's olympics chocolate bars, they're scrummy! Syn'd them and only used 13 syns and definitely worth it!

xx

What you doing?

Wish i could sit on my bum n read!

Cinema with the winkles in morning, sitting here thinking i might have to fill a kingsmill pocket for my snack! Mayb even go all out n get a diet fizzy drink!
Nowt at night got home shopping coming. Prob a movie with the luva. Sunday is a day off rest. May pop up n see the OH gran then his folks.
Nowt exciting but nice to have my man at home. I blacked bagged all the kids toys. It took over a flipping hour to find a wellie. Wasnt happy. I no they r 3 n 5 but u shoulda seen it! Just wanna get it done up asap. But im making toy boxes n dned tidy etc. so end of september it will b finished. X
The OH seems a bit better. He better be coz i just changed the beddin from his infected body!

Well i suppose.....cuppa n bed.

Morning Donna, did you not manage to get your fb avatar updated then?

What synful stuff do you put in your greek salad, is it just feta & olives?. I've been craving greek salad since you put that pic up earlier in the week so got myself some feta yesterday. If you're using the feta as HExA then it shouldn't be too high should it?

Morning Hun - I did thank you but I took it off straight away as anyone can see your facebook page by clicking on it...don't want to get in trouble again for soliciting so...

The feta cheese salad is so easy .... bag lettuce (I like the lambs lettuce at the mo), cucumber (although I have to add that as I am serving as Paul cannot stand cucumber), red onion sliced, black olives (I use 32 = 3 syns in total divided by portions served), cress, plum or cherry toms sliced, 200g Light FETA (which is 4 HEA or 16 syns divided by portions), fat free vinagrette and reduced sugar mint sauce...I could eat this all day

I have it on good authority that feta and watermelon go really well together

Back