**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Purple Patsy said:
Eeek there's dozens of Mey's I think I'll need more clues. :D

Lol how rude! Well my profile pic I have rather bright red hair? lol I would add you but using the phone app I can only seem to add from phone contacts, email contacts or Facebook not by username?! :(

Didnt win at bingo sadly but just won £150 on scratch card! :) and with the holidays been sooooooo crap me n my man went for a lush dinner out! :heartpumps: Was lovely.... Just a pitty its weigh in tomorro! Never mind eh, not like we can afford to do stuff like this often so heyho! Not gonna let it stop me from being bk on track tomorro. I did eat well as usual... Manner house is chinese... Salt n chilli squid (battered) salt n chilli prawns (battered) both shared. And i had beef n black bean :-/ but wow it beats a take away anyday! :heartpumps: AND i nipped into 24 hr tesco and got into size 20 linin trousers! AMAZING! See those jeans i bought 2/3 weeks ago size 22.... Fallin down! Ahhhhhh chuffed! Got new pair of gym trousers too! Just waitin on my sexy new trainers! Then im gonna b a sexy yummy mummy! So if i gain tomorro you have to repost this comment to mind me to keep goin haha! AND my man is taking me away....(only to our caravan) BUT no kids and we r having dinner out there! Trust me ladies this sort of thing has never happened so u can understand my excitment! Nice when after 5yrs we finally see a bit of light. Was just saying im soooo proud to b where i am in life. 25, home owner, two lush girls, a great man and im about to start my future! My girls have no idea how luckynthey r to have me around. I could of worked but my partner didnt want me to. He grew up with working parents and wanted me at home, which at tht time i didnt mind, thro out the five yrs i have had to work over xmas which was great! Awww im all emotional hahaha!

Ive not left my kids out we r goin to deep sea world tomorro and out on thursday, with cousin with jaden and baby jackson! (regardless of the weather). And they love staying at aunty Janies n mikes on friday! Then with grand parents saturday. With my gran tonight and they got pennies for a take away with my granny tonight! Got some of their uniform tonight too..... Aww tears my big girl gonna b five in 3weeks! This time 5years ago i couldnt even put my own socks on! And all i ate was carrots! Could explane why Grace loves carrots hahahaha! God ian had to buy two massive bags each day haha! Mental what pregnancy does! Wee bitty broody now!

There is a guy on fb tht has wrote 50 shades of edinburgh.... Not my cuppa tea but its quite popular. Ive not started still. Nearly finished a book n the 3rd part of tht is due out august so might wait. Not had much time to read with exercise! After exercise i come in, shower, pamper my feet and out cold lol

Well ladies happy losing this week! Wish me luck tomoro altho i dont expect anything but a gain! Been a lush day/eveing. Happy happy girly! X

Wow, it's quiet on here today! Where is everybody?! well, i'm having a good week so far, so :fingerscrossed: for a good result on Friday.

Well, ive just had a stupid stupid battle with myself! Like seriously illogical battle - I'm so tired today, other half isn't back till 7.15 and I've craved chip shop food for days now - it was the perfect opportunity - he can pick it up on the way home - no cooking no energy needed

But then I knew I shouldn't - I've been SO good this week - I HAVE to average a 2lb loss a week till December, one meal off plan won't Hurt tho? The day before weigh in tho? I literally write a text telling him to get it and then deleted it then wrote it - it's been going on like that for the past 20 minutes

Well how pathetic is that really? It's like I was trying to decide on a box in deal or no deal or something life changing!!

So I have chicken marinating and rice in the saucepan ready to boil - chip shop is out the window and I'm cooking - its not worth it for one meal - I know I'd feel so bad after and I know if I step on those scales tomorrow even tho I'm due a loss, I would always think it could have been more without that meal.... I need to lose this weight - I not only have myself now but I have a team of girls waiting for me to reach the weight I need to do this skydive for charity - one meal this week would lead to two next and then I'll make no progress

Well that's my night anyway lol I'm rather sad and clearly still have some food issues!

I should go on Jeremy Kyle or something loL!

Well, ive just had a stupid stupid battle with myself! Like seriously illogical battle - I'm so tired today, other half isn't back till 7.15 and I've craved chip shop food for days now - it was the perfect opportunity - he can pick it up on the way home - no cooking no energy needed

But then I knew I shouldn't - I've been SO good this week - I HAVE to average a 2lb loss a week till December, one meal off plan won't Hurt tho? The day before weigh in tho? I literally write a text telling him to get it and then deleted it then wrote it - it's been going on like that for the past 20 minutes

Well how pathetic is that really? It's like I was trying to decide on a box in deal or no deal or something life changing!!

So I have chicken marinating and rice in the saucepan ready to boil - chip shop is out the window and I'm cooking - its not worth it for one meal - I know I'd feel so bad after and I know if I step on those scales tomorrow even tho I'm due a loss, I would always think it could have been more without that meal.... I need to lose this weight - I not only have myself now but I have a team of girls waiting for me to reach the weight I need to do this skydive for charity - one meal this week would lead to two next and then I'll make no progress

Well that's my night anyway lol I'm rather sad and clearly still have some food issues!

You did so well to resist! it can be hard to fight temptation when we get it, especially with yourself as you know exactly what to say to yourself to try make yourself give in! lol! but you did it, so in my book you dont have an issue with food. it's normal to feel like you want something easy when you've had a long day, but you obviously want to lose that 2lbs more, and i've got a feeling you will tomorrow! good work hunny! xx

sammyb1985 said:
You did so well to resist! it can be hard to fight temptation when we get it, especially with yourself as you know exactly what to say to yourself to try make yourself give in! lol! but you did it, so in my book you dont have an issue with food. it's normal to feel like you want something easy when you've had a long day, but you obviously want to lose that 2lbs more, and i've got a feeling you will tomorrow! good work hunny! xx

Oh thank you! I nearly could have come close to crying reading that lol I'm having some serious issues today with my emotions obviously lol!

Thanks! Roll on tomorrow night!

Emmey1 said:
Oh thank you! I nearly could have come close to crying reading that lol I'm having some serious issues today with my emotions obviously lol!

Thanks! Roll on tomorrow night!

Bless ya, no worries hunny :) you're doing great xx

Well done! I gave in! But my partner n i dont often get luxery so i figured we deserved it. Lovely chinese restraunt the night befor weigh in, but i no tuesdays r my manic day!

Lost 1lb tonight... Mega chuffed! I didnt expected anything but a gain! But the big hill up from deep sea world must of helped! Then running kids to my grans ran home (top floor) twice coz had to take dog out, then a 15 min walk to sun bed then down road to my fab class then slimming after! Really lovely day with the kiddies and a nice busy evening. Sleepy now! X

U should see my washing tho, :-/ so much to put away hate folding lol. Not been like this for ages. Bloody weather...lol

Well off to my nice comfy bed! X hope u all got some lovely numbers and good luck to wednesday ppl! X :heartpump:

Well done on winning the internal/eternal battle. You're doing fab. :D

Quickie from mobile.

Decided to give up sw class. I cant stand the group its horrid

So even thou i have farted about for the last two weeks i am back on track today got 2.5 weeks to lose 7lbs x

Will catch ip once kids r in bef
Well done getting back on plan even without class you can still do this. I stopped class too cos it was doing my head in too. :D

Well done! I gave in! But my partner n i dont often get luxery so i figured we deserved it. Lovely chinese restraunt the night befor weigh in, but i no tuesdays r my manic day!

Lost 1lb tonight... Mega chuffed! I didnt expected anything but a gain! But the big hill up from deep sea world must of helped! Then running kids to my grans ran home (top floor) twice coz had to take dog out, then a 15 min walk to sun bed then down road to my fab class then slimming after! Really lovely day with the kiddies and a nice busy evening. Sleepy now! X

U should see my washing tho, :-/ so much to put away hate folding lol. Not been like this for ages. Bloody weather...lol

Well off to my nice comfy bed! X hope u all got some lovely numbers and good luck to wednesday ppl! X :heartpump:
Well done on your loss hun. And a wee treat is nice now and then. :D

donnajt said:
Morning All xxx my first day of SW at home went well x

Glad to hear it! It can e done a home - corky does a grand job without a group - mind you I keep tryin to charge her money for me being her consultant but she's not having any of it lol

Good luck wednesday weighers - myself included! Lol

Those warbutons thins r really good. 5syns but decent wee lunch, gonna try get brown ones, i won these white ones at class last night!

Morning All xxx my first day of SW at home went well x
Yeay. And plenty more to come I'm sure. You might even find taking the pressure off helps too. :D

Glad to hear it! It can e done a home - corky does a grand job without a group - mind you I keep tryin to charge her money for me being her consultant but she's not having any of it lol

Good luck wednesday weighers - myself included! Lol
At this rate you'll be consultant to all of us.:D

Those warbutons thins r really good. 5syns but decent wee lunch, gonna try get brown ones, i won these white ones at class last night!
Never tried them but I'll keep a loo out now. Everyone seems to be using them. :D

Oh just realised I forgot to do my weight loss update yesterday. But i lost 4 lbs. Way more than normal but it's been like a wk 1 as I just clambered back on the wagon and am clinging on for dear life. :D

Purple Patsy said:
Well done on your loss Em. :D Why screaming?

Cause I'm being a brat lol I worked my flipping rear end off this week being more angelic than an actual angel - stuffing those things called vegetables in my face and all for what I think is a slightly crap loss

Anyway I'm over it - on to the next week!

Well done on the losses girls! hope everyone's having a good day? i'm struggling atm, but am going to do my exercise later. it always makes me feel better, and inspires me to keep on going!

Purple Patsy said:
I've been :hide: cos I was on a mega downer and didn't want to spill my guts all over minis. So yesterday morning I woke up and it was like something had clicked back into place in my noggin so I spent a lot of yesterday catching up on all the toing and froing of you amazing guys and here I am. I don't stand a chance of remembering how everyone is doing so I'll leave it as well done everyone and welcome any newbies and bye V4L it was fun while it lasted.

Think I'll have a restart too cos I need to lose the same half stone I lost to begin with all over again. So Corky a restart and 3 stone for me please.

Wish it was me Andrea that was only a couple of pounds from target. You've done so well and been so determined you put me to shame. Well done

So happy the cloud has lifted....no one puts you to shame ... Stop putting yourself down ... Pat yourself in the back pp..cos u could have given up but u found strength and determination to start again

Big hugs xxx

Back