**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Thanks hun! xx

Not too bad today still a bit achey (pretty much my own fault tho!) but it's ok.

It is quiet on here not sure where everybody is and a few have been gone a while, anyone heard from corks? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Spoke to her on fb a few days ago. I think the whole V4L thing left a sour taste. I agree with her, it's not been the same on here since. I don't think she was keen about having the responsibility of keep updating the front page all of the time. I said I don't mind taking that over if she wants to come back on. Said that we all miss her and no-ones going to be anything but happy she's back. Will have to see I guess. Not going to pester her anymore though.

How have you coped at work today Jo? do you have a desk job or are you moving around? I have best of both worlds, 50% moving and 50% desk job but depends on weather and my mood :rotflmao:

Is there any action on fb? blimmin forgotten my login and password...honestly I left my brain in Corfu

Not much action on fb either tbh. I think Ellen, PP and Dex are on there a bit. I see Ems on there but no-one's posted on your profile for a bit Don.

lost half a pound this week which i'm really pleased with considering the amount I ate and drank at our anniversary meal on Thursday! :) xx

Well done x

Well lost 2 last nite. So happy, i needed that boat & back at my club 10. Nd 2 get back on track now & back 2 the 30DS. Had bn down road so nvr managed it but still continuing from where left off @ day 7.

Well done 2 every1 on the losses & draw line under any gains & start afresh.

I've bn missing 4 a bit but have not bn on the page 4 that long. My work routine has changed so not on comp as much 2 update & only on fone but back 2 it so will b update more.

If the the stats r not bein updated could always update again ourselves & update every wk - jst a thot.

Have a good day every1 & speak soon xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Alycyn1980 said:
Well lost 2 last nite. So happy, i needed that boat & back at my club 10. Nd 2 get back on track now & back 2 the 30DS. Had bn down road so nvr managed it but still continuing from where left off @ day 7.

I've bn missing 4 a bit but have not bn on the page 4 that long. My work routine has changed so not on comp as much 2 update & only on fone but back 2 it so will b update more.

If the the stats r not bein updated could always update again ourselves & update every wk - jst a thot.

Yay good job hunny! :) xx

Alycyn1980 said:

Well done Hun x

Fantastic loss well done - I was going to suggest we have a list like the monthly challenges and we update it ourselves - what does everyone think....so something like this

Donnajt Target 56lbs : 8 lost, 48 to go

donnajt said:
Fantastic loss well done - I was going to suggest we have a list like the monthly challenges and we update it ourselves - what does everyone think....so something like this

Sounds like the easiest way to do it! People can copy and paste and just add their details on to it :) xx

Sammyb1985 Target 56lbs: 25 lost, 31 to go

donnajt said:
Weight Loss To Date
Pls update weekly

Donnajt Target 56lbs : 9 lost, 47 to go
[/QUOTE]

I will get my details added when get 2 a comp - easiest way 2 me x

donnajt said:

Sounds like a good idea to me so nobody has to keep doing it x

donnajt said:
so exhausted, last day of my working week tomorrow...thank god am exhausted!

Yay :) x

jo-85 said:
2lbs off for me x

Yay good job jo! Don't forget to copy and paste the list and update yourself! :) xx

Still no internet at home :cry: and looks like it's going to be off until next week :mad: :mad:

I lost 1lb this week. Deserved more for my efforts I felt but it's getting to the nitty gritty now so is going to be slow.

I've got my bike ride on Sunday. VERY excited about that now.

Wish me luck.....

Will report back with piccies etc on Monday. Have a great weekend everyone. x

Weight Loss To Date

​Andrea81 Target 43.5lbs: 32.5 lost, 11 to go

I think I was inititially 20 to lose but but that was for goal of 140 but I think I am going to aim initially for 147 and anything less is a bonus. So I need to lose 13.5 for xmas to get to my target.

Jo Target 56lbs: X lost, X to go
Andrea Target : X lost, X to go
Alycyn1980 Target: 13.5lbs, 0 lost, 13.5 to go

Back