**TEAM TINSEL** 4 stone for Christmas

Thank you.
Aiming for 2 stone. I know its 4st challenge but not as long left now. Thanks x

Hi safc - so 28lbs - do you want me to add you previous losses or just today's 2lb loss? if you want to record all your losses to date, let me know what you've lost and I'll update, hope that makes sense?

have fab day

I am over the moon....10lbs loss, taking me to 15stone 10lbs...

goodbye 16s...hell0 15s
Welcome back 1.5stone shiny
Hello 2stone shiny
and...I have smashed my Club 10 target!!!

what a fantastic start to saturday - even being woken by at 5am by Noah can't dampen my spirits!!!

Wow Donna that is a fantastic loss - you must be so happy. Keep up the good work and whatever you are doing as it is clearly working!!!

x

Morning everyone! Thought I`d check-in quickly as I`m at work this morning, teaching at a local school, and thankfully one of the ladies I teach works here so has logged me on to one of the PCs. My 10:00 class haven`t turned up so I`ve got a sneaky 20 mins to catch-up with the world. (This keyboard is bizarre, there`s no apostrophe key?)

I`ve had a bit of a crap few days food-wise. I don`t think it`s affected my weight too badly actually but it`s not good. I`ve been on my own at home since Thursday and I end up feling a bit bored and lonely so I eat! It`s been worse not having the internet cos normally I`d come and talk to you guys. No phone line either to give people a ring and that. I have to say my (two) closest friends are absolute crap. One of them has disappeared into the ether since I started losing weight (possibly just a complete coincidence but you just don't know). I just find them so selfish. I always make the effort to see them but feel like if I didn't bother I'd not see them at all. I always go to them, they never come to me. They've got their partners and children and I know I'm (understandably) really low on their priority list, but I just don't think they even begin to fathom how much I depend on them for being able to go out and about. I feel like I do everything on my own. I'm a bit sick of me! I want to spend some time with other people that's not in a work setting and where the other people aren't my parents. Don't get me wrong, I get on really well with my parents but it's not the same. I'm an only child too and my closest cousin lives in bloody Chelmsford!!!

Got, I'm sorry for venting all this. I should really be saying to these people who i feel let-down by, but I wonder what's the point? I'm not important enough to them, they've shown they don't really care (they both forgot my birthday and only realised once people started putting messages on fb) but if I cut them off I'm leaving myself even more isolated than I already am.

I feel really frustrated. I know I'm not a horrible or vindictive person and I've got a huge amount to give to people. They just don't seem to want to take it. WTF is wrong with me?

Missing yous lots (can you tell, lol). I think I'll be fine once t'internet's back up and running.

Hi I know the feeling only to well. Yesterday was a really low day for me and I spent the morning crying. Crossed my mind at times that maybe the answer lay in having children myself just to make some other mummy friends but I dont want kids and that could seriously backfire. I think sometimes I have come to terms with it and then it dawns on me just how lonely I am. My OH has just taken on an Offshore contract and could be away for weeks at a time - during this time I will see no one. I have joined clubs etc but everyone already has their own circle and I am not a confident person at all. This is why I like it on here - you can say how you feel and no one thinks any different of you.

Hope you have a good day x

donnajt said:

goodbye 16s...hell0 15s
Hello 2stone shiny

what a fantastic start to saturday - even being woken by at 5am by Noah can't dampen my spirits!!!

Ohhh wow well done!!!

donnajt said:

goodbye 16s...hell0 15s
Hello 2stone shiny

Well done. Thats amazing. X

Thanks everyone for your support. I'm feeling a lot better today, think I was just down in the dumps on Saturday due to an amalgamation of things all coming to a head at once and my not dealing with it very well (by eating) just made things worse!
I did my bike ride yesterday so am feeling on top of the world today really. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it was going to be but I think the amount of training I did beforehand really helped to make it go without a hitch. Also, once I hit Consett (about halfway) I was really familiar with the route as I'd trained up there lots so it felt a lot easier. The first big climb out of Allenheads was quite a challenge and there's no time to get warmed up before you hit it but I kept going and didn't get off and walk which I was really chuffed with, even though I was gasping for breath at the top.
Right, going to stop chuntering on about it now. If you want to see some pics I've put them on my diary.

Well done on the the loss safc. Are you looking forward to our season finally getting started on Saturday? Feels like forever since I was at a league match, it's ludicrous really.

2lbs off!! :) only 1lb to my 2 stone award! 3 stone 6 pounds lost since I had jack :) xxx

Umm can I remember what I wanted to post. Well done Donna amazing loss fab. :D Andrea hun If you want to talk or email just let me know and I'll send my details by PM or find me on FB I'll be logged on later for sure. safc fab loss too. :D

Alycyn same to you if you want to chat for real or on line. :D

And anyone I've missed sorry but multiquote is playing up ATM. :D

Thanks :) Its nice to know others out there care even if never met!! Mite take you up on the offer :D

1.5 off 4 me & cheered me up a good bit :) Having wee glass wine & watching Australian Masrerchef.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Weight loss to date...
Barney2105: Target 56lbs: 30lbs lost, 26 to go
Sammyb1985 Target 56lbs: 27 lost, 29 to go
Jo Target 56lbs: X lost, X to go
Andrea Target : X lost, X to go
Alycyn1980 Target: 13.5lbs, 0 lost, 13.5 to go
safc Target 28lbs: 2 lost, 26lbs to go

2lbs off!! :) only 1lb to my 2 stone award! 3 stone 6 pounds lost since I had jack :) xxx
Way to go Sammy that's fantastic!

Umm can I remember what I wanted to post. Well done Donna amazing loss fab. :D Andrea hun If you want to talk or email just let me know and I'll send my details by PM or find me on FB I'll be logged on later for sure. safc fab loss too. :D

Alycyn same to you if you want to chat for real or on line. :D

And anyone I've missed sorry but multiquote is playing up ATM. :D
Thanks PP xxx

Thanks everyone for your support. I'm feeling a lot better today, think I was just down in the dumps on Saturday due to an amalgamation of things all coming to a head at once and my not dealing with it very well (by eating) just made things worse!
I did my bike ride yesterday so am feeling on top of the world today really. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it was going to be but I think the amount of training I did beforehand really helped to make it go without a hitch. Also, once I hit Consett (about halfway) I was really familiar with the route as I'd trained up there lots so it felt a lot easier. The first big climb out of Allenheads was quite a challenge and there's no time to get warmed up before you hit it but I kept going and didn't get off and walk which I was really chuffed with, even though I was gasping for breath at the top.
Right, going to stop chuntering on about it now. If you want to see some pics I've put them on my diary.

Well done on the the loss safc. Are you looking forward to our season finally getting started on Saturday? Feels like forever since I was at a league match, it's ludicrous really.
Good to hear you happier and well done on an amazing achievement on Sunday, glad you found it so easy!

1.5 off 4 me & cheered me up a good bit :) Having wee glass wine & watching Australian Masrerchef.

WAY TO GO Alycyn, hope you enjoyed your well deserved vimto!

Hi Ladies - back at work this week so will try my best to keep up with you all, had chicken kebab last night with salad and hot hot hot chilli sauce, normally one of my fav dinners but I didnt enjoy it at all...so I ended up eating about 4 bags of crisps...why am I so bloody stupid???

On a brighter note, had my annual appraisal yesterday and my line manager only had positives to say, kept waitnig for the but...but it didn't come

New slate today just gotta watch my syn intake now for the rest of the week

Well done on the loss Alycyn. :D

Donna - __________________________ There's a nice line for you, we've all done it. Today is a fresh SW day and you're doing fine. For me I'd have to report a day when I managed to stay on plan as the exception rather then the days I was bad. Head just not in the right place just now. :(

Hope everyone else is having a good day. :D

Weight loss to date...
Jo Target 56lbs: X lost, X to go
Andrea Target 43.5lbs: 32.5 lost, 11 to go
Alycyn1980 Target: 13.5lbs, 0 lost, 13.5 to go
safc Target 28lbs: 2 lost, 26lbs to go

Thats me updated for the week :D

Weight loss to date...