Team Weighty Mateys - April 2009

You will be just fine. Will keep fingersd and toes crossed for you and you will keep focused. You can do it!!!:wave_cry:

hi guys ad a massive internet problem so not been on but im ok I am not on ff anymore ikkle hun and i stayed the same last week, since ff tho ive struggled to get back on red and green if im honest

been (fairly) good all weekend - went out for lunch yesterday and had a salad!

Had roast beef (lean) today plus veg and made a lovely strawberry jelly/mousse for pud @ only 1.5 syn - then my SW buddy brought me scan bran choc cake - it's delicious! Only 12 syns for the whole cake.

Morning all!!!
On top of the world again as I've lost 4lbs! Not done anything different, so not sure what's going on with my body! Lol...who am I to question it???
I still have the eczema on my hands which has now suddenly become itchy...grrr!!! Oh well!

Fantastic Mrs V! Well Done hun.

Thanks all! I havent done anything different, and still writing everything down, so not sure what's going on, but thankfully its coming off again and not going on!
How is every one doing?

well done Weemo - that's great. It's my WI tomorrow - I'm hoping for a loss this week. I'm fed up with losing one week, then gaining the next.

well done ladies your all doing so well , im really hoping for a 2 pound loss tomorrow to gain my stone award , so fingers and toes crossed lol xx

Well done Mrs V and Weemo :D. I would like to join you with a (kinda) good loss, too. 2.5 lbs off for me, yay (phew..:scale:). That's all the holiday gain back off :sigh2: .

Welcome aboard Crazy and good luck for your weigh in tomorrow :). Same for you Simmy :)

Have a good week
B. xx

only lost half this week so im a bit down , but has my leader said ive lost every week for the last 5 weeks so im on a roll , lol just need to get rollin again off to paris this weekend , with hubbie and kids disney land , so looking forward to that , just need to stick to plan good luck all xxxxx

Hi Guys, well done on March we lost 68lb in total!!! Brilliant!! The slimmer of the month is Jaxmummy who lost 12lb this month.

I shall update everything this afternoon :) x

Hello My WM mates.. firstly I have to apologise because I haven't been in for a week or so..

I didn't attend my WI last week, not something I could help... and at WI last night I put on a 1lb :sigh: So sorry if that upsets your database Ikkle.. I will try harder this week. I'm really struggling now, but spoke with my C and she thinks I am not eating enough and have become complaicent :copon: So that was me well and truly told off last night :p

Anyway.. congrats to all of you who have kept up on the "losing" and hugs to all of you who need some extra inspiraton (me included)

really upset today - had been good all week, but put ON half a pound. I'm just yo-yoing at the moment, so had a chat with Sue my Consultant who has put me on the SAS log food diary, hoping that can identify my problem.

Will I ever get to target?

Im not happy this week- stuck pretty well to plan and I only blooming well STS for gawds sake - not fair ...as you can tell Im not happy
GRUMPY

Back