Team Weighty Mateys - April 2009

I am so sorry, I have decided to change to the Atkins diet. I have been mostly on red days with SW but have had little success. A friend is following Atkins so I am going to team up with her. Many thanks for your kindness.

Good Luck Wrinkly! :)

Well went to new group and had a fresh start once again. The new group seems lovely and I am looking forward to going again next week, I managed to pick up the new magazine too - being as we are in the new house and will be having lots of get togethers, the new magazine has some fab ideas in there which I can eat at BBQ's and still be on track :clap: So I am really motivated now and I WILL be losing my 24lbs to get to target!

Happy Sunday everyone xx

hi all you have all been doing so well , winkly good look on new diet , but i think the thing to remember is there is no quick fix , ive learnt that the hard way , it has to be a life style change for good , i say this because after doing many diet and trying diet pills i know this , so please bear this in mind hun , i just want u to be happy xx, hope everyone is well came back from butlins with a few extra pounds , but am working hard , to not loss my stone award , has its taken me so long to get it lol oo well weigh in tue , we will see

Just weighed in and lost another 4lb - I'm over the moon as I got my 3.5 stone award and SOW!! :D

I've had a few slow-ish weeks so I was due a big one. I also bought some new bras over the weekend and found I had gone down from a 46E to a 40DD!! (sorry if this is too much information). Things are definitely more in control now!!

Good luck to everyone weighing in this week xx

Wow! Well Done Vicki! Thats fantastic!

Guys - I am just going to have a look at May's WI's and update the spreadsheet when I get home tonight.

I will start June's as well :)

Right guys,
I have noticed that this team has gone rather quiet as of late. I really do hope this isn't because I have been co-captain :( There used to be a lovely chat going on and now there is hardly anything.
So can we all give ourselves a kick up the bum and start posting... please :wave_cry:

Sarah hunni, just popped in for a glance, don't think it is because of you babe, you have been a brilliant team captain from what I can see. If you had been here in the early days you would have seen I culled a load of people off the list lol. I think you just have to remember that with school holidays, and the heat wave etc that people just aren't getting online as much or they aren't doing as well in their diet as hoped and so are embarrassed to post.

Nobody should be feeling embarrassed though. I put on half a stone in the time I stopped doing this and eating everything. I lost 2.5lb this week though :)

Chin up hunni pie xxx

First weigh in for me since my holiday as I didnt get to weigh last week. I gained 3 pounds which I am ok about as I came home with alot of excess baggage!

Glad it's weighed in now and here's to the next 11 or so weeks til I am away for a week 22 August!

Hi all, sorry for not posting my WI results last night, I was not on line. I lost 1.5 lbs :)
Wrinky, sorry to hear SW is not working for you. hope you get better results with Atkins. Good luck :fingerscrossed: ;). Let us know how you are getting on. xx
Vicky, well done on 4 lbs and congrats on your 3.5 st award! You go girl! :D And good to hear you got "your things" under control now :8855:
Princess Sausage, 3 lbs is not too bad. Could have been worse ;). You can shift a lot of weight in the next 11 weeks. I will be with you all the way (apart from my holidays that is of course :D) as I will stick with SW until I achieve my target (gulp, that might take a while though :eek:).
Simmy, how did your WI go today hunny? hope it was ok? Keep us updated :)
Hi Ikkle, good to hear from you. Well done on 2.5 lb off. That is a good result :D
Hi Sarah, as Ikkle said, it is quiet for different reasons, but defo not because you are team captain! You are doing a great job sweety. Keep it up :D
Hugs to you all :gen126:
B. xx

Sorry :eek: that I haven't been posting as while ~ lot going on ~ the main thing is I have to use my brother's laptop when I'm at my mum's so I'm not on too long. There is a fault on the line so an engineer is coming out today so hopefully will be up and running tomorrow :D

Sarah ~ you are doing a FAB job as co-captain, I guess the thread going quiet now and again can happen. Keep up the good work hunny ;) xx

B2b ~ well done on your loss, that is great, keep it up! :D xx

Princess Sausage ~ glad you had a good holiday, that small gain will be gone in no time :D xx

Wrinkly ~ good luck with the Atkins diet :)xx

Ikkle ~ well done on your fab loss too ~ that's a fab result :D xx

Vicki ~ :happy096: WOW well done you ~ that is very inspiring, you have been doing fantastic xx

Simmy ~ hope you had a nice time at Butlins, your tiny gain will be gone in no time hun :D xx

I have changed my WI day to a friday so will be back then to let you know how I got on. xx

Well done all - can we please move over to the new thread please? x Thanks :D xx

I was wondering if I could join your team I joined this forum yesterday and would love to be part of a team.

Back