Team Weighty Mateys - April 2009

Ikkle, things will definitely get moving on FF!! Ive done it too. Fab poem too...I have printed it out and put it next to me at work.

Well done Slack Alice on your loss this week!!! Woo Hoo!!!

I'm a lightweight, I had a drink last night and I think I am still drunk. Is in keeping with FF though so it's not too bad. Will update the spreadsheet when I get back from college later...... get my exam results today - eeeeek!!!!

Ooo...fingers crossed for you Huni!!!! Let us know how you get on!

Good luck ikkle!

Well done to every one this week.

Good luck with your results Ikkle :)

Hi guys,

Well I got a B in Maths and a C in Sociology. Which is good as an E is a pass. Feeling slightly deflated though because i was just 2 marks away from an A in Maths.

Also I got weighed and I have gained 1lb - that would be the box of roses I binged on at the weekend before starting FF on Monday lol. I'm on my best behaviour from now on I promise xx

Ikkle, this may make you feel better. A while ago before we had the kids my Hubby went away on business for one night here and there. Everytime he went away I didnt cook tea for myself as I used to buy a large, and I mean large box of chocolates. I used to eat the top layer for tea in front of the telly. Then I used to eat the bottom layer in bed with a cup of tea for breakfast!!!!

Then of course I had to hide the box at the bottom of the wheelie bin!!!

Thank goodness he didnt work away too often

We are all human Ikkle

yay ive lot another 4lb ! great story about the cocs lol x

you are flying jaxmummy! Well done!

Well done Ikkle. Your results are fantastic! I understand the 2 mark disappointment. I was always atrocious at Maths. It was my lowest grade :(

Yay goooo Jax. As a team you have all managed to lose so far a total of 3 stone!!!! That is fantastic!! :)

We are not even half way through the month, so that is really good! :)

Well done ladies x

Thanks Orion, well done on your loss, and everyone elses too I am sooooo proud xx

had a fab birthday girls , and eat the chocolate lol , but back on plan now good luck all xx

Hi Ikkles Please may I join your team. I have been a meber of slimming world for 6 weeks now and have lost five pound sthis month... 7.5 all together.
All the best
Maggie
Ps I am new to the forum.

Hi Maggie

This group is great to be a member of. Inspires us all to keep going.

Well done on your weight loss so far. This forum is a good tool to aid you!

Welcome :)

Hi MaggieLou, of course you can join hunni xx

Back