Team Weighty Mateys - April 2009

Hi Guys,

I've read up on how you have all been doing this week. It seems we have a variety of results, some a little on and some a little off. The most important thing is that we are all still trying to get to our goal. We will do it!!!

I have lost 1.5lb this week, yeeha!! I got a sticker!! I was very proud of my sticker!

I'm just about half way. I love this plan and we all know it works. Let's have a another good week. Good luck with your losses.

woohoo wtg Melsy x

Well done Melsy. I lost 3 pounds this week!! Really pleased, did mix to max most of the week with green lunches (jackets and beans, cous cous, risotto, sw chips and omlette, beans etc) Red dinners, roasts, casseroles etc). Having a red lunch today, cooked chicken, salad and jacket potato h/e. Tea will be sw chips, mushroom omlette and beans. Hope you are all doing ok. Trying to get 2lb off next week to get my first half a stone.

Great losses girls! Well done!

ria hun you already posted your weigh in result hun 5 days since x

well done princess sausage x

hey guys i havnt been on for a few days, laptop had dicky fit. Well done to all who lost and for those who didnt draw a line under and carry on we will all be ok with each others help. Soz ff didnt work for u ikkle im still giving it a go but may come off 2moz i havnt been to the loo for 5 days !

hi all lost a pound this week , really pleased with that as , i did have a birthday week , good luck to all u ladies with your weigh ins ,

Hi all...

Well done everyone on your losses this week... I lost 5lbs this week, I'm over the moon because I finally got my stone award :D YAY at last!!

oo well done good on ya , you should be so proud of yourself keep up the hard work

Well done simmy and Tracee x

Weigh in day for me.. Hope to report back some positive results. If I have gained weight. please send me some cyber hugs cos I will need them.:)
Hope everyone is having a great week so far. The weather has been brilliant down here in Bournemouth.
xx

I would love to live in Bournemouth....Sunny old Brum for me lol

Good luck Maggie!!!!!xxx

haha god i am rubbish lol well keep your fingers crossed for me tonight ladies my scales are telling me fibs i think.

In a good way or a bad way Ria?

Regardless, Good luck!!!

Well done with all your weightlosses everyone!If we keep on going like this we will have to change our team name!!!!

Well Matey's I did somthing last night I havent done for ages as I am so ashamed of my size. I went swimming with my little girl. She said yesterday she was sad as I didnt take her swimming. So I rang up the pool there and then and it was public swimming, got out my very underused size 28 swimsuit and thought to myself, blow it, i'm going anyway. My 6 year old was so happy and we had a lovely hour and a half in the pool with the wave machine I did draw the line when she asked me to go down the flume, just in case I got stuck!!!! Swimming night Tues now, Happy days!!

well done on going swimmimg princess sausage- you have got a lot more courage than me - I want to loose at least 2 more stone before i even dare think about going

Been to weigh in today and have lost 1LB, not a good week oh well

Well done Princess Sausage on going swimming with your little girl, you shouldn't feel ashamed, feel proud, you deserve to!!.. I cannot wait to do this again with my son and feel comfortable... well done you!!

Back