Team Weighty Mateys - April 2009

To be honest Weemo that's quite a good gain since you have over-indulged :D so well done in that respect :) x

Thanks Sarah ~ I must say I am breathing a sigh of relief that it wasn't more!!

I nearly passed out on the scales today. I truly went dizzy. I lost 5lb!! I got my stone award and slimmer of the week!!! I am sooo happy. It is my * week too. In the past I always STS or gain, so I cannot believe I have beaten it twice!

Good luck to everyone!:)

:happy096: Well Done Fuffs! That is a fantastic loss and of course Miss Slimmer of the week!!! Yay xx

1.5 lbs off for me and SOW. Although sow was shared with another girl at class :)

Brilliant Fuffs, amazing loss for you. Feels even better when on * week, doesn't it? Congratulations on SOW :D

Crazycrafter, sorry to hear your are not well. Doesn't matter how you get on this week, honest. Just make sure you get better hunny. :hug99:

Princess Sausage, Fuffs and Sarahandmolly, good luck with your weigh in :scale:

Weemo, 1 lb is not the end of the world, that will come off in no time. Hope you enjoyed the weekend ;). Important thing is that you are back on track.

Have a great week all
B. xx

Blimey Fluffs, thats fab! Well done b2buuu. Weemo, that 1lb will soon be off again and get well soon wishes heading your way Crazy Crafter.

Ive just got back from aqua aerobics, It's really quite enjoyable! All the other ladies were slim though and then there was me lumbering about the pool like a hefalump!!

princess lol!! Well done for taking part! I am sure how you felt is not how you looked lol

b2u...congrats to you also on sow!!! My bag was so heavy it hurt my fingers lol...I was proud of it though lol

weemo...I remember previous times when I have gained 1lb and been relieved as hell. It is good when we know that it could have easily been more. You will be able to kiss it good bye next week :)

I nearly passed out on the scales today. I truly went dizzy. I lost 5lb!! I got my stone award and slimmer of the week!!! I am sooo happy. It is my * week too. In the past I always STS or gain, so I cannot believe I have beaten it twice!

Good luck to everyone!:)
:wow::talk017:well done Fuffs - that is a fab weight loss - my WI tonight:(

Thank you Crazy Crafter and good luck for tonight!! I have my fingers crossed for you chick! It is amazing how much this process can rule our emotions x

WOW Fuffs 5lbs is amazing!!

Any tips or advice to offer??

I lost 1lb this week, I am happy with my little pound but last week I swam 70 lengths, did a spinning class, 2 hours dance lesson and walked the Yorkshire 3 Peaks on Sunday!! Plus stuck to the plan, I had a meal out on Friday did have some wine and Salmon for mains, (quite good I feel)

But hopefully 6 more pounds and I'll be at target! Yippee.

Good luck everyone for this weekend, remember a standard size easter egg is 70 syns!! I was told this at class last night.

Be good,
Mels

:wow::talk017:well done Fuffs - that is a fab weight loss - my WI tonight:(

Good Luck :cross: it's my 1st WI too and I am nervous as hell! :cry:

I honestly cannot get over this healthy eating plan. I used to do WW and it's totally different to this. I mean cheese, egss etc are totally frowned upon... says me tucking into 2 Babybel Lights!!!! Mmmmm I love it!!!

Good Luck for all who are still to WI and well done for losses xxx

It is a great plan!! Good luck Sarah!!!xxx

Whoo- Hoo!!!!!

I lost 6lbs today at my weigh in:D

This was over a fortnight though.

All the swimming, walking and aqua aerobics must be helping!

Going for the stone next week so will have to be good over Easter!

:wave_cry: Trust me to let the side down! I am GUTTED to say the least. My 1st WI and I stayed the same!!!! :cry::cry:I am sat here crying! Someone else at my meeting thinks there was something wrong with the scales as she done as I did and gained, whereas a woman who didn't bother all week lost 3lbs!
I will be back on it tomorrow, upping my exercise... but I am so gutted, I can't put it into words. Sorry for letting the side down :wave_cry: xx

Melsy, well done on your pound, you really earned that pound with all your hard work.

Sarahand Molly, you didnt let the side down, we are all in it together here. Sometimes you can have a fab week and it's so gutting when it dosent show on the scales, but often I find if this happens you have a good loss the following week, just stick at it, we are all behind you

Hi guys,

Just a quicky as I am having a bad day and am in a grumpy mood and do not want it to rub off on you.

Fuffs and Princess Sausage - brilliant loss girls.

B2b well done to you too hun, in fact well done everyone including sarah and weemo, a lb will soon be off hun.

Have updated the spreadsheet.

I am so very proud of all of you xx

Well done Melsy and Princess!

Sarah, I promise you if you keep going, it will show next week. Have you got a food diary on here? If so, I am sure we can have a look at it for you?? What exercise are you choosing? Is it cardio or possibly lean muscle building? Please, do not lose heart. And, you truly have not let us down. Even a gain doesnt let the team down. The competition side is the light hearted side of it. The heart of this team is looking out for eachother and being here to offer a cheer, a shoulder and an accompanying rant. I know in my heart you will have your loss next week if you just keep going.

Melsy, my plan last week was pretty simple. On Green, Original and Extra Easy days, make sure I fill up on superfree speed foods. I concentrated on them. I decided that I wanted to do 1/2 a plate and not 1/3. I also swapped eating so much grapes for strawberries some days and apples. And, every where I walked, I tried to use the hill options. And, when my partner had the baby, used the stairs up to my flat instead of the lift. I also ate less red meat and more chicken. Finished the week off with two veggie packed green days. No pasta, just potatoes and loads of other veg plus mexican heinz beans :) I hate spinach 5 ot of 7 of the days too lol

May not work this week, but glad it worked last week!lol

Thank you Ikkle. Whats up chick?? xxx

Back