Team Weighty Mateys - April 2009

Well done Melsy and Princess Sausage! Sarah you didn't let the side down at all ~ sure I put on 1lb!! Just keep your chin up and you will get a good loss next week. Thanks for your support everyone, am back on plan and hope I lose the 1lb next week.

Hope you cheer up soon Ikkle:hug99:

hi all gained half this week , which im ok about , as ive been on my holidays and there was nothing but rubbish to eat , so i throught i did well . well done to you ladies who have lost , and to us who gained , lets keep our heads held high and look how far we have come xxxxx

well done fluff your so inspiring , you go girl , you make us brummie girls so proud sarahandmolly keep the faith , this diet does and will work , trust me there aint a diet i aint tried lol

been to weigh in girls and am happy this week .....
lost 2 lb, weird ...ate pretty much the same as did last week
oh well bodies are weird aren't they ???LOL

Well done Slack Alice, thats great news.

I am aiming for 2lbs off this week to get my 1 st award and I am desparate to rid of that 300lbs and get in the 200's, so no easter eggs for me except a boiled one!!

Good Luck anyone weighing in today!

I lost 2lb this week - that's me back to my interim target weight - 9st. I'm well pleased as it's my star week as well.

Evening all - weighed in this morning and have lost 2lbs - yeay!

Well done to everyone and hope everyones weigh in goes well for this week x x x

thanks princess , i was chuffed myself as my hubbie who attends sw with me put 1 and a half on lol , one for us girls

Hi hun, I am about sorry for being stressy the other day.

Will be back later to check in and update, am off to make chicken kebabs now. xx

Ikkle, hope you enjoyed your chicken kebabs ;)? Thank you for updating the list. Hope you are well?

Well done on all your losses and as for the few (tiny) gains - these will come off in no time, no worries :p

Just had a look at the April file. So far the team has lost 22.5 lbs, phwoar.... :D

B. xx

Hi Ikkle and hi to everyone else too. I'm new to the boards and would like to be added to your team pleeeeease.

I joined SW on 07/01/09 and have lost 38.5 lbs so far, but have still a lot to lose!

How does this work? I went to WI on Wednesday and lost 3lb and got SOW. Do I need to set a target, or just report my losses to you?

I'm looking forward to being part of the team and getting to know you all.

Vicki

Hi hun, welcome aboard, just report your wi results each week. :)

has anyone spoke to mrsv? she hasnt weighed in yet this month.

i'm ok, just a little under the weather and have rosacea on my face so dont look very nice x

Back