Team Weighty Mateys - April 2009

Good luck for your weigh in tonight Sarah xx

The quiche is a really good recipe! I use the broccoli and cheese batchelors pasta and add extra broccoli and diced onions to it too, then serve it with a big salad. It's a recipe you can really play around with!

Well done Princess!

Goos luck to everyone!

Enjoyed my blow out yesterday. Felt I had put on a stone by midnight lol

Back on track now!!

This brummie's tummy has to go lol

Hope I do well tonight, if I don't lose it would just tip me over the edge tonight. Bad day at work - 26yr old colleague has passed away over the weekend with a brain tumour! :cry:She went to A&E on Friday with a bad headache... she never left the hospital! :(:(

Hope I do well tonight, if I don't lose it would just tip me over the edge tonight. Bad day at work - 26yr old colleague has passed away over the weekend with a brain tumour! :cry:She went to A&E on Friday with a bad headache... she never left the hospital! :(:(

aawww Sarah, that is very sad! What a very sad and tragic thing to happen (((hugs)))

Good luck with W.I tonight. Whatever the result, please come back and talk to us chick. Everything crossed for you!!xxx

Ikkle....how are you mate? xxx

Ah thank you all for your kind words! :)

Well I lost 2.5lbs this week... so happy all in all xx

Gooooo Sarah!!!

Well done chick. That must have been a relief!! So happy for you!!xxx

Ahhhh thanks Sophs!!! It is a huge relief! With the day I have had and over easter too xxx

I have been waiting all day to see how you did. You did well girl!!x

Thank you Princess Sausage :)

Awww honey you're so sweet :D Thank you for thinking of me xx

Hello everyone

Everyone is doing so well... some fantastic weight losses ...

I didn't go to WI last week, I was away for a few days.. but had my WI today and lost 4lb, so I'm really pleased with that.. :D

Keep up the good work everyone.. you all seem so consistant in your losses.... I tend to be all or nothing lol.

just a quick pop in before bed, well done on your losses sarah and trace, fuffs dont worry about the little gain xx

Well done on your 4lb loss Tracee! That's brilliant :clap:

Thanks Weemo - yes it was a shock and very very sad too. Hopefully we have a day with no bad news today...

Hope we are all ok xx

Back