Team Weighty Mateys - April 2009

Hiya Chick,

Yes it was OK, to be honest... I had my 2yr old with me in the buggy and to keep things short and sweet, if I go again... she won't! :mad: Not that my daughter was naughty, it's just not a place for a buggy at all and there were a fair few there. I nearly got in a fight, my other half ran over someone's foot obviously by accident and she kicked off about it... as in telling me to f*** off to my face! So I followed her and stated I was out for a nice day with my family and I didn't appreciate the way she spoke to me! I could have punched her! Lol...

So it was ok... that's all I can say!

Hope you're all ok xxx

oh, SarahandMolly, just tried to abbrieviate your username initials, eerrm, it dosent work!! Brave to take a little one and buggy, it's like taking an octopuss out for a walk at that age!

We have had a good day here, been swimming and doing some gardening, warm enough for lunch and dinner outside. Good day diet wise and I'm looking forward to weighing in Tues but even better on Tues kids are back at school. Must be really focussed now as I only have 3 more weigh ins til my holiday!

Hope you all had great weekends wherever you are- where are you all by the way? We are in a very beautiful part of Suffolk called Constable country, after the landscape painter.

I hate people like that Sarah....I went to a show in November and had the pushchair. It was well annoying!

lol , sarah look on the bright side think of all that extra energy you used , it makes you think if these people ever had kids themselves or were ever kids , it does get you mad u want to see the looks i get when my son whos 8 and austic , throws one , ive had lots of run ins with people , oo well , ive tried really hard this week want to loss that 2lbs for my stone so fingers and toes crossed , we had a good week end go my hubbie to help me take the kitchen floor up and put some new down lol , i say help because i do most of the diy cos his hopeless , bless him , and then did the ironing great , its all go what an exciting life i lead , any way good luck all for this week weight in tue for me

Blimey, Simmy, you still do that over rated activity called ironing?!

I look at clothes very carefully nowadays and if it needs ironing it gets a few mins in the tumble dryer after being on the line outside, then folded in the basket, hey presto a laundry basket full of ironed looking clothes in 5 mins flat Tee hee!

Dont even know where my iron is, havent used it since we moved the last time over 3 years ago!

Well everyone I have let the team down big time ~ I have put on 4lbs!! :eek::eek::eek:

Really gutted ~ have had a good cry:cry: and earlier part of me actually felt like giving up but the other part of me doesn't want to but I feel so down it is hard to get motivated.

Sorry again for letting you all down.

Good luck to all my fellow Weighty Mateys for your WI this week xxx ps congrats to Fuffs and Sarah on their co-captain positions xx

Hi all, just to update you on my WI result from last week (15/04/09) which was a 0.5lb loss. I was chuffed with this - I was convinced I was going to put on at least 2lb due to hot cross buns, easter cake and of course tons of chocolate!

Anyway, I'm back on plan now and hoping for another loss this week!

I'm another Brummie - I was born in York, but grew up since I was 4 in Sutton Coldfield.

Vicki

Weemo, dont be sad, we are all here to motivate you. Dieting is a bit up and down but you can do it- we are all behind you. The thing is Weemo you are back here and posting, not in the eating and avoiding us, its when a bad day, becomes a bad week, becomes giving up. Your not doing that Weemo you are facing that little gain and eyeing it up, dont let it get the better of you.

Hugs

Well everyone I have let the team down big time ~ I have put on 4lbs!! :eek::eek::eek:

Really gutted ~ have had a good cry:cry: and earlier part of me actually felt like giving up but the other part of me doesn't want to but I feel so down it is hard to get motivated.

Sorry again for letting you all down.

Good luck to all my fellow Weighty Mateys for your WI this week xxx ps congrats to Fuffs and Sarah on their co-captain positions xx

You have not let anyone down. Because of you have, so have I! I have put 1.5lb on this week!! Even after doing the speed food challenge! I think I have picked a little bit though. So, now for the 100% on plan + speed food challenge for me.

I cried too. I couldnt stop. I did not stay to class. Felt rotten because my sister got her half stone award and wouldnt stay if I wasn't. But I could not face it. It has taken me under a stone again and sent me into a depression:cry::sigh:

Hi all, just to update you on my WI result from last week (15/04/09) which was a 0.5lb loss. I was chuffed with this - I was convinced I was going to put on at least 2lb due to hot cross buns, easter cake and of course tons of chocolate!

Anyway, I'm back on plan now and hoping for another loss this week!

I'm another Brummie - I was born in York, but grew up since I was 4 in Sutton Coldfield.

Vicki

Well done...And yay to the Brummies taking over!!lol

oh well, not a good week for me either... :sigh: . Put on 1.5 lbs :ashamed0005:
Didn't cry but am angry with myself as I know that I have been drinking and eating too much on Saturday when staying over at friends (maybe was still hoping to get away with it?). Got a hug from my OH, he said next week will be a better week (bless him)

Weemo, no, we will not give up hunny. You know the weight will come off again.
And Fuffs, I am with you and also will do a 100% week this week. Anybody else joining for a good week? ;)

Vicky, well done on your 0.5 lb last week. :)

Princess Sausage, I don't do ironing either, can't be ar**d with that :8855:

Good luck to the rest of the team with your WIs, hope you have better results to report :rolleyes:

And this one is for you all...
hugs05.jpg

B. xx :)

Thank you B2u (((Hugs))) 100% week here we come!!!

I have ironed about a hnadful of times since 2006 lol....I do the hang and dry or tumble dry and fold aswell lol....I only get out the ironing board when my partners mom is babysitting. She is the type who irons pants, socks and tea towels, so I have no choice lol

Weemo, dont be sad, we are all here to motivate you. Dieting is a bit up and down but you can do it- we are all behind you. The thing is Weemo you are back here and posting, not in the eating and avoiding us, its when a bad day, becomes a bad week, becomes giving up. Your not doing that Weemo you are facing that little gain and eyeing it up, dont let it get the better of you.

Hugs

Thank you so much Princess Sausage ~ your post made feel all warm and fuzzy ~ am back on track xxx

You have not let anyone down. Because of you have, so have I! I have put 1.5lb on this week!! Even after doing the speed food challenge! I think I have picked a little bit though. So, now for the 100% on plan + speed food challenge for me.

I cried too. I couldnt stop. I did not stay to class. Felt rotten because my sister got her half stone award and wouldnt stay if I wasn't. But I could not face it. It has taken me under a stone again and sent me into a depression:cry::sigh:

Awww fuffs ~ big hugs honey ~ I have every faith in you, that loss AND more will be gone next week. Keep your chin up! xxx

oh well, not a good week for me either... :sigh: . Put on 1.5 lbs :ashamed0005:
Didn't cry but am angry with myself as I know that I have been drinking and eating too much on Saturday when staying over at friends (maybe was still hoping to get away with it?). Got a hug from my OH, he said next week will be a better week (bless him)

Weemo, no, we will not give up hunny. You know the weight will come off again.
And Fuffs, I am with you and also will do a 100% week this week. Anybody else joining for a good week? ;)

Vicky, well done on your 0.5 lb last week. :)

Princess Sausage, I don't do ironing either, can't be ar**d with that :8855:

Good luck to the rest of the team with your WIs, hope you have better results to report :rolleyes:

And this one is for you all...
hugs05.jpg

B. xx :)

Thanks b2u ~ glad to see you are really determined for the week ahead xxx ps love the bear hug pic, cute!

I'm with you and Fuffs for a 100% week.:D

Well done on your loss Vicki and good luck to everyone else xxx

oo weemo and fluffs look how far you have both come , your a pair of shinning stars , its took me over two years to come down from 16 stone to 12 12 today , and it seems im never going to get to goal , but i just look back at how i used to be and it makes me feel , so much better , i know it looks like ive only lost 12 pound but , this is only since i joined sw , so keep the faith , its a long road and as a team we can do it , love to you all weigh in for me tonite , ive tried so hard but my scales [i know i should not weigh at home] are not moving lol oo well love to you all and good vibes through cyber space being sent out to the team xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey all :wavey:

Right you lot - where shall I start?! Hmmm...

Weemo - you haven't let us down at all honey! So don't think that. Please don't give up, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start again. Glad you had a good cry though, it made me feel better when I didn't lose on my 1st week. :hug99:

Vickiw - :wavey: hello hun. Well done on last weeks loss. :cross: for this week

B2b - Hey did you enjoy the drinking and eating? 1.5lbs isn't bad honey, just work doubly hard to get rid of it next week x

Fuffs - Gutted for you chick, as I have been reading the SS challenge and you got right in there with your spinach! :giggle: I am joining tomorrow, so same again with you... pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back on it. x

Simmy - got it in the bag there with that comment 'but i just look back at how i used to be and it makes me feel , so much better ,' that's certainly the best way to look at it. x

Anyhoo onto me me me now! :giggle: I *was* hoping for a loss today but not so sure, as the weather was so lovely yesterday I cracked open a bottle of wine at 6pm - 9pm the lot had gone :eek: so now I am expecting a gain or a STS as I have been good with my food all week :) If I do gain though, it's my own fault and I know why so won't be annoyed... I will just get back on it and my Wii fit and get rid of it next week :D

COME ON GIRLIES... WE CAN DO IT!!!!

(Takes Co-Captain hat off now! :giggle:) xx

Thanks simmy and sarah :hug99: Have dusted myself off and 100% determined for this week!

Well done Simmy with your fab loss to date, that's brill hun and good luck for tonight :cross:! xx

Good luck with your weigh in too :fingerscrossed: Sarah ~ the good weather has a lot to answer for doesn't it? lol. Hope you enjoyed your wine :party0036:and with you being good all week you should still see a loss xx

oh dear had a week off last and one before i put on pound and a half but i have had a really good week this one so fingers crossed ladies i can give us a good loss !

No weigh in today for me yet. Been at hosp with hubs, home now but cant leave him yet. He has had an anaphylatic shock, he does have these form time to time and is ok. Will poss weigh in at another group on Thurs or may go the whole week round- but been good and very determined like all you lovely ladies!

I hope your hubby will be ok Princess xxx

Hope your hubby will be ok Princess! :)

Well been to WI and lost 1lb! :bliss: So super chuffed as was expecting a gain x

Back