Team Weighty Mateys - April 2009

Thanks girls, hubs is fine, he has always had this but dosent think he is allergic to anything he had today but it is the pollen season and one of the things he is allergic to is birch. Just left with a headache from the adrenalin but he's ok.

Well hope you have all had a 100 percent day today, we have only just eaten, since breakfast!!

well done sarah , thats brill , princess hope your hubbie is feeling better soon , well ive stayed the same , so a little bit unhappy i only need to lose a 2lbs to get to my first stone with slimming world , oo well keep the faith , my group were lovely and my consultant as advised me to do success express , to give me a boost , so hopefully once ive read the booklet i can get started , so any advice on this plan would be gratefully recieved as i dont have a clue , im a green girl so bearing that in mind , please help me with this one , thanks in advanced, i know you will all be able to advise me , xxxxso help lol

Simmy, I have never done sucess express but do find if I mix up my food a bit and try new healthy extras etc, this helps a bit.

:wave_cry:I'm absolutely fed-up. I did nothing different this week to last week, and I've put on 2lbs. My consultant says I'm sabotaging myself.:break_diet:

I'm doing an SAS log this week. I'm absolutely starving at the mo - I'm going to get dressed, then have an apple. I think it's the fact I'm in a lot of pain with my kidney, and I'm just not interested in anything. I could have walked out of the meeting last night. I felt like crying (still do actually!)

Well done Sarah, that's great :D. xx

Princess S ~ hope your hubby is feeling better today :D. xx

Simmy ~ you can do it hun, you are nearly at your stone award so keep your chin up, we are here to support you:hug99: . I have not tried success express either, xx

CrazyC ~ hope you will feel better soon, it is hard concentrating on anything when you don't feel well. Hopefully completing your SAS log will help with your target. Sending you hugs :hug99: xx

Princess Ria ~ good luck with your WI hun xx

Good luck to anyone else who still has to weigh in this week xx

Hi all ...feel a bit bad posting my news - with everyone elses problems. Just hope things will get better for us all.
My bad news this week was that last year I brought a washing machine for £300 and on saturday the 12 month guarantee run out .............guess wot ??
On sunday the blooming thing stopped spinning !!!!!!!AAARRGGGHH
phoned them on monday ... they said oh dear ,we are sorry but theres nothing we can do !! For gods sake . Just as we have saved a bit of money up for a new car as the clutch went and our poor old bus died on us. So for the time being its a case of ...wear your clothes for longer !! till I get this dam machine fixed :(
Anyway, better news this morning - went for weigh in and 1 of the other girls came in after me and consultant read out her results and I was like ''hey you forgot me !!!''
So she moved onto me and announced that not only had I got SOTW but I had also lost 2.5lb !!!!! wot ....???how??
so the washing machine is not a problem at the moment !!! LOL
I am so happy .....
after eating a cheese burger (from a burger van) and 2 bits of youngs fish in batter on saturday- just dont know how i did it LOL

:wave_cry:I'm absolutely fed-up. I did nothing different this week to last week, and I've put on 2lbs. My consultant says I'm sabotaging myself.:break_diet:

Oh you poor love :( Hope you feel better in yourself with your kidney pain and everything. Hugs :)

Princessria hope you get the result you want at the scales :cross:

Thanks Weemo ;)

And Alice - Well Done Honey! :bliss:

I was just about to ask where Fuffs is but she is having PC problems isn't she...

Hope we are all ok and on track today. I am just munching on SuperSpeed foods! Mmmmm

Hi Everyone,

Slack Alice, well done on sotw:D Sorry to hear about the sad demise of your washing machine. Same happened to mine last year, we just couldnt afford a new one.I bought a secondhand one, turned out to be bargain of the year. It still had the labels attached! £50 !!! Cheaper than the hotpoint call out!

Crazy crafter, sorry to hear you are poorly.

Weemo, glad you are back on track.

Hope you are having a super day Sarah and Molly!

Hubs fine and back at work this morning. I did a great workout at aqua aerobics this morning and a walk round the town too. Lovely lunch with some raspberries yum. Off to the online asda store to finish my shop before collecting kids.

Weather super here, will take kids to the park after school.

Hey PS! :wavey:

Yeah not having a bad day thanks hun. On track and it's lovely and sunny too. Looking forward to seeing Molly after my day at work as I know she is have me laughing tonight - the little madam! :giggle:

You sound like you're having a fab day yourself. Very active! Glad to hear your hubby is a lor better and getting back into the swing of things :)

Have fun at the park x

heys guys still seem to be on track but only saturday will tell lol. Sorry to hear about the washing machine mine did the same bloody thing last year

Oooh, I am the first poster today, hope everyone is having a super SW day!

Big spring cleaning at our bungalow today, so I guess thats good excercise, certainly working up a sweat, just having a cuppa and then back to it!

The furrystomper kebabs from the recipe seciton are marinading and they smell delish, so looking forward to them tonight.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day especially anyone weighing in, hope the scales are magic today:)

Hi guys. I'm, sooo pleased - went to weigh in yesterday and got the news that I had lost 3lb which meant I got my 3 stone award. I am walking on air :D despite having the mother of all colds.

well done ladies on your fab losses , its cheered me up , as i know the diet does work , im just stuck lol , oo well im keeping to plan , and enjoying cooking different things to give it a shake up as i aint got a bloody clue how to do sucess to express lol

ps thanks weemo , your brill , and keep me so inspired, your doing a brill job sarah , and hi ya fluffs xxxx

sorry guys for being so **** havent posted properly because im ill, trust me to get poorly when i need to be focussed - have sinus infection, chest infection, tonsillitus and a skin infection, my lungs burn when i breath and i feel like poo so sorry

ps my doc has put me down for a gastric band x

oh, Ikkle so sorry to hear you are so poorly, hope your feeling better soon.

Lovely day again here. I have just got back from my induction at the gym as I am getting it free from my GP but had to wait ages for my induction. Result of the assesment was surprisingly, that i'm pretty fit, just fat!!!I really enjoyed myself, bit shock and lovely instructor ;)

Hope everyone is ok.

Hope everyone doing ok and having a great weekend. Just off to the local ball park to get the kids to run off some energy. Gardening tomorow and the local bluebell woods.

Happy weekend everyone!

Back