Team Weighty Mateys - April 2009

hi, just got back from my 'Last week in April weigh-in'
I got 3 things ....
1 SLIMMER OF THE WEEK (AGAIN)
2 I LOST 3.5LB!!!!!
3 I GOT MY 2.5 STONE AWARD !!!!
OMG ..:party0049::D

Hiya all!

Firstly I now have access to the spreadsheet (Thanks Ikkle) and I will update it tonight for you all :)

Alice - That is absolutely fab! Well done to you!

Crazy - Well done chicken! Put your mind to it and you will do it :)

I am back on track today too... all good :D xx

:talk017: :wow:

Some great losses all!

B2b ~ well done hunny :D, that's great ~ a step in the right direction xx

Jaxmummy ~ 3lb loss is fab:0clapper: , you go girl! xx

Fantastic news Princess S :party0049:, keep up the good work! xx

Sarah ~ that teeny gain and more will be gone next week hun, good luck with moving house! :hug99:xx

:hug99:Simmy ~ glad to hear you so determined, sts is good hun, you are not gaining ~ fingers crossed for you to get a loss next week cause you deserve it xx

CrazyC ~ :happy096: well done on your loss, keep positive xx

Alice ~ :happy036: That is super news, this will spur you on for a good week ahead xx

Hope everyone is having a good week xx

oo weemo your so lovely bless ya well done ladies ,alice well done girl , and crazy half is better then nothing , its a half closer , have a good week ladies xxx

Morning all. At WI last night I lost another pound and got my club 10 award.
Slowly getting there.Good luck to everbody xxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone - well done on your fab losses.

I feel so guilty now as I put on 1lb this week (Wednesday weigh in) :sigh:. Probably went over on my syns last week, so going to do a food diary to make sure I count it all this week!! I'm back on track now, so fingers crossed.

Vicki

Have a great weekend everyone!

I have a challenging weekend, so far so good. I took 5 children swimming yesterday and to mc donalds as my daughters birthday treat and I only had a coffee!!! Never managed that before.

Sunday is hubs birthday so having a buffet do here in the garden. Making birthday cake tonight, so no licking!

Monday is daughters birthday and we are going to a theme park, so will have to do a very healthy pack up!

I really want 2lbs off this week so have to be good as its my last weigh in before my hols!

Been to the gym again yesterday and swimming again today and should also get a walk in the bluebell woods on Sun, so doing well on the exercise front!

Hope you all have a great weekend Weighty Mateys!

Well done Maggie :D

You will lose that teeny gain in no time Vicki ~ a food diary is a great idea ;)

Great willpower Princess S and good luck with your 2lbs for this week:D

Anyone heard from Fuffs? She hasn't been around for awhile now.

My hubby and I had our induction at the gym this morning ~ I'm embarassed to say I only managed 30 mins as I was knackered ~ so unfit:( We plan to go 3 times a week so hopefully my fitness will improve! I haven't been good this week at all, been away for a couple of days and going out tonight for a meal (and a few drinks) so I know that I will have a gain come WI next week.

Hope all my team WM will have a lovely bank holiday weekend, xx

oo bless ya weemo your such a ray of sunshine , having a brill bank hoilday with the kids planning on gettin my self a bike , as if my austic child with balance problems as the balls to have a go , im going to bck him up and get a bike myself , he cant ride it but pushes it around lol , but fair play he said he will have a go , when i get my bike lol my kids are so funny , hope everyone else is having fun

Simmy, my middly (almost 8) has disabilities and cannot ride a bike, we bought him a go cart last year and he zips about on it!

Hi Ladies :)

I am alive and well!! My poor laptop is not though lol

I lost 0.5lb last week. That annoyed me. But lost 6lb this weel and got SOW, so I am well happy!!

I am on my moms pc just quickly. I hope to catch up with you all soon!!

Good luck to everyone and well done to all the losses I have missed xxx

WOW well done Fuffs that is such a brill loss! Great to hear from you again, xx

Really sorry everyone especially after Fuffs brill loss but I have put on 3lbs and I am so down about it, can't seem to shift my mood at all. Sorry for letting the team down.

Hope everyone has better results this week than me xx

Hi girls :D, looks like a successful week all around :)

Fuffs, 6 lbs is amazing :eek: . Congrats to SOW, too :)

Princess Sausage, hope your daughter (and you :p) had a great day today on her birthday (it's my mum's bday today, too. But she's in Germany so I am not getting tempted eating cakes etc. ;)). Hope you will get your 2 lbs off this week :cross:

Weemo, you have not let the team down sweety. We all have a week when it does not go so well. And you have been away, hope you enjoyed the time? Well done on taking up gym, you will be fit in no time. 30 min is a great start :)

Vicky, that 1 lb will be off in no time hunny. Good on you going back to do a diary. It's so easy to mis-judge syns, isn't it? I am doing sw for 7.5 month now and still do a daily diary. Have a good week :)

Crazy, are you still on FF? Phew, sounds pretty hard. Hope it will do what is suppose to do. Good luck hun

Maggie, welcome to club 10 :D. You must be so proud of yourself. Well done you!

Alice, belated congrats to your achievements. That's just fab :)

Well, as for me... I had a really naught weekend. Went to motorbike rally Fri - Sun. Had loads of drinks and a fab time. But I prepared and planned and was veeeery good Mon to Fri afternoon, no syns at all! Then had a great weekend and was back on plan again on Sunday mid-day. I expected a small gain but hey, 1.5 lbs off :party0049: (it did pay off to be extra good and also had lots of speed food last week :))

Got my 2.5 st award today, yippee :wee::woohoo: (well, took me long enough :eek:).

Next mini goal is to get the 3 st award before I go on holidays on 11th June. fingers crossed :eek:

Have a great week. I am so glad this forum exists. It gives me so much inspiration and really helps to keep me on the plan at times. Love to you all:grouphugg:
B. xx

weemo , you could never let us down , u have done so well , and knowing u that 3lbs will be gone next week , hi ya fluffs well done hun , thats brill , i need you to do my cooking lol b2b your doing so well hun , come that holiday you will look fab , maggie club 10 is fab , i hope to be there one day lol , princess my little boy did get on his bike but i think we need to invest in some better trainning wheels , ive been lookin there about 80 pounds for the special ones , his nan said she will buy them for him , bless her ,we tried to get him a kart , but he was having none of it lol ,so stubborn , i think its cos his mates have bikes and a few ride them to school [his in a main stream school for now ] oo well feeling postive today for the big weigh in , my hubbie who is doing the diet also and has loss 1 stone 12 pounds [not fair ] thinks his had a good weight loss this week , even through his been drinking , so ive been good like for the last 3 weeks so surely i should loss something soon , good luck ladies for this week xxxxxx

Well done Princess Sausage ~ that is a really fantastic loss and will give you a great boost ~ have a great holiday xx

Great news B2b, well done, that is a great achievement! xx ps and thanks x

Thanks Simmy and good luck for your WI hunny xx

Cant believe it folks, I lost 6lbs this week and was slimmer of the week!

Brilliant Princess, you tripled the 2 lbs you wanted off, wohooo :D

Thank you for your comment Weemo and thanks for the reps :rolleyes:, very nice of you :)

Simmy, thank you for your comment, too :). How do you actually feel nowadays? You were going to see your gp because you were always so tired? Hope you are feeling better? Don't worry too much about hubbie's weight loss, men generally tend to lose weight quicker. Good luck for your WI, you deserve a good weight loss hunny. :)

So, are we all set up for a brilliant May? My aim is to lose lbs 6 (well, I can always hope, lol :p)
B. xx

Cant believe it folks, I lost 6lbs this week and was slimmer of the week!

WELL DONE :happy096::happy096:

Just got back from weigh in ....
I put on ,I'm not gonna go mental cos it was only 1/2lb and that s nothing really -so Im not bothered...
What I am bothered about is..
I weighed 16st 13.5lb at weigh-in and when I got home I weighed 16st 12.5lb grrrr LOL
I DEMAND to be weighed again :8855:

Back