#TeamDukanMeetUp

I am happy to drive anywhere we decide and could take 3 more yorkshire based minis in my car.

Good idea, it would save on fuel. Would have to see what the date, hotel, costs all are.

OMG!

I didn't log on last night and came back to page 2 #WhoopWhoop.

I'm a East Londoner (with a car), anything out of London I will just jump on the train :)

If we do December, we could do it in the first week (so it doesn't clash with the big run up to Chrismas) but I'm fine with any month, as long as it's after October 8th (returning from Miami).

We could do a 1 o' clock lunch, so no-one is in too much of a rush to head home/catch the last train etc.

Will this be a Dukan Friendly meal? Or a one-off celebration (I will still be scared of potatoes lol)?

Let me know your thoughts :D

I guess it would have to be a celebration and those of us avoiding carbs just leave it on the plate LOL.

I think a DAY OFF the plan will be better suited for all and will ensure a jolly good time.

Hmmmm not saying owt LOL. Norty girl! I think I'd be so scared of eating wrong, but its nice to have a slight cheat every now and then.

I'm another Londoner. Would love to meet up but always seem to have so many commitments with the kids. How about October half term, eg Sunday 28th? And how about somewhere central, like Birmingham? A bit far for the Scots clan but perhaps they could sleep over, and anyone else who doesn't need to rush back?

I'm another Londoner. Would love to meet up but always seem to have so many commitments with the kids. How about October half term, eg Sunday 28th? And how about somewhere central, like Birmingham? A bit far for the Scots clan but perhaps they could sleep over, and anyone else who doesn't need to rush back?

Ideally, a Saturday would work better for me as I work Mon - Fri.

saturday would be my choice too, that way I don't have to worry about being too tired for Monday LOL.

Sounds like a good date though.

What a fab idea!
I'm in London too but I'm thinking a brum/midlands meet-up would be best. Anyone particularly opposed to that as a location?
I'm away for the first few days of dec but have no other plans yet but if we can get a date before diaries go manic, it may be more doable - Maybe the earlier the better?

ohhh count me in!! hopefully ny then i will be back in kent!! but am totally willing to travel, for anyone catching the train try megatrain or megabus well cheap, can go from cornwall to london for about £12 return if i book a month in advance. cannot wait to see you guys is gonna be a blast!! xxx

If there are enough coming we could ask the venue to do us Dukan friendly fare (e.g.....lots of meat and veg!!) ((and wine for me))

it might be best to edit the first post with everyones names and where they are (post code) so that we can find a middle point for visit. I don't like driving too long, though if I am with someone i don't mind too much. the most anyone should really have to travel is 3 hours. On my craft forum one person ends up doing a postcode route planner thingy to see how far everyone has to travel.

Paris anyone? Nah! Well I'll be with you in spirit. I've met a few from the site several times :)

October & Brum/midlands is fine by me :)

A Saturday is good with me, gets me out of working! I live south of London can drive or get the train.

How exciting :)

Xx

I would have been interested but just back from hols, going to the olympics at end of month... need to visit friends down south september ish time... possibly getting hitched october/november ish ... dont think id be allowed any more trips away lol

Back