#TeamDukanMeetUp

Maintainer Paris suits me!!

I'm based in central Scotland and work a Saturday :( so a Sunday would suit better! X

hey i'm well up 4 a bit of paris xxx lol xxx unfortunately my bank will probably only stretch to somewhere like penzance!! lol xxx

Birmingham in October on a Saturday could be do-able from 'here', love the shops there too. Could ye possible fix on a date and I can see if I can get a cheap flight and accommodation.... Yepeeeee....

Lyonsie said:
Birmingham in October on a Saturday could be do-able from 'here', love the shops there too. Could ye possible fix on a date and I can see if I can get a cheap flight and accommodation.... Yepeeeee....

Everyone loves our Brum :D

xxx

Meeeee tooo - in Hereford but love a challenge!!!!

is anyone brave enough to come up with dates? lol x

sounds good to me!

or the 27th :) it's hallowe'en weekend, seems to be a few things going on in birmingham too!

Last edited:
right basically im good at anytime in october! u guys sort the date i'll sort the tickets for the train lol and i'll see you there!! wahooo cant wait !!
p.s halloween sounds good tho doncha fink? xxx

Sounds good to me!

is it day time or are people planning an evening....otherwise it means people have to stay over. A 3 hour drive both ways is a lot.

if it's day i'll drive there and back, if night it'll be a stopover i guess ;) as i imagine there might be some drinking involved :D hic! :D x

hey thats wot the travel lodges are for lol and they good deals if you book early enough x

I've nothing booked for october yet so any date is fine by me :)

My birthday is on Oct 23rd, so any other day is fine with me :)

I'm putting forward again Saturday 27th October as it seems to be the most suitable for everyone :) .. fancy dress? :D it will be halloween after all! :D x

Last edited:
Back