#TeamDukanMeetUp

Right it's November 17th in Nottingham (sticks neck on the line :D:eek:) who's in?

Pm me with your location and I'll try to organise somewhere central - however at the moment instinct is leading me to Notts....central....just off the m1 for those driving and fairly easy to get to by bus/train.

we need to get this organised to allow for those who need to book trains etc in advance to save a bit of cash xxx

Last edited:
Right it's November 17th in Nottingham (sticks neck on the line :D:eek:) who's in?

Pm me with your location and I'll try to organise somewhere central - however at the moment instinct is leading me to Notts....central....just off the m1 for those driving and fairly easy to get to by bus/train.

we need to get this organised to allow for those who need to book trains etc in advance to save a bit of cash xxx
here here xx

I'm nearly in - need to negotiate with DH ;-) about "another weekend off" just for me!! Notts just about okay for me

Is that at a premier inn? Is it afternoon or eveing....nothings been answered about that.

No venue decided yet, afternoon or evening will depend upon numbers (which has the possibility for most dukanettes to attend)

so far it's just me :eek: :) lol x

How about one more try Lotto, now the boards are busier after holidays?

<------ SHOUTS "Anyone UP for meeting UP"??

P xxx

Boo, I was hoping I could make it. And p, I thought you were the trini fb messenger: can't you give her a shout/ nudge pleez?

Oops, hit send too quickly. I will probably be arriving in London at the end of the year now, so no chance for me in 2012. But I'm there like a.... ? (insert something that rhymes!) next year.
Cx

Oops, hit send too quickly. I will probably be arriving in London at the end of the year now, so no chance for me in 2012. But I'm there like a.... ? (insert something that rhymes!) next year.
Cx

Beer
Queer
Beer
Deer
Beer
Ear
Beer
Cheer
Beer
Bombardier
Beer
Cavalier
Beer
Volunteer
Beer ;)

P x

PS .... now I really fancy a beer! ;)

wow, P, i've just realised that you and I say 'there' completely differently! i'm now rereading all your posts with a different accent :)

Hahaha! But I still prefer theer like a beer :)

Yeah my accent would be
Bear
Tear
Mare
Rare
Care
Dare
Fair

But beer sounds the best....i love accents xxx

there like a beer wld not go wif my kentish/london accent it would have to be ... here wif some beer lolxx

Oh No!!! Really? can we not make a go of this meet? I would be so upset as i put it in my diary now so I will have to do something cos I am not filling it with work. NO NO !!

Back