#TeamDukanMeetUp

If Hub has a job by then its a possibility for me too, Brum a good few hours drive, but will see if i can sort something. Fingers crossed for Job first though.

Yes, weekend better for me too. Wow, Birmingham... How far is that from London? Hope I've got my bearings by then! Any of the London lasses want to travel up (down?) together?
ill be back in kent by then so will have to go to london to travel so yeah i will come wif ya!! xxx

Oops! I'm good for the 23rd!!!
There is a train from london to brum which takes an hour...I'll let people know when im booking train tix so Londoners can all travel up together.

no1rangersgirl said:
Oops! I'm good for the 23rd!!!
There is a train from london to brum which takes an hour...I'll let people know when im booking train tix so Londoners can all travel up together.

Woohoo, party train! Just have to round up trini Maria... (anyone still in contact with her?) and noodlebob.

Yay!! Another one confirmed on the party train!

Splendiferous, lotto! Are you also in London? I have no idea where everyone lives... :)

Dukanista said:
Woohoo, party train! Just have to round up trini Maria... (anyone still in contact with her?) and noodlebob.

Have got Trini on Facebook - the jet setter is in Miami at the mo!

P x

Ooo of course, forgot about that. bet she having fab time.

No I'm in Yorkshire :) about 2 hours north of London, so will be travelling down to Birmingham (in the midlands) as you Londoners travel up :) x

Paulinegin said:
Have got Trini on Facebook - the jet setter is in Miami at the mo!

P x

Shaking her bongos as we speak! Lucky trinimaria. :)

Aww hope she's having a lovely time (how could she not?! :D....bet it's warmer than here ;))

Did she manage to reach her goal Pauline? I know it was important for her to get there for Miami :) x

And I'm in Hull. We're all along the M62 presumably. Passion was near to us too, she's not been on for a while.

Back