teas to drink, leaf and berries?

natalieann

Silver Member
hey i know we cant drink berrie teas but ive heard we can drink any leaf tea

so 6 months ago when i was pregnant i drank a lot of raspberry LEAF tea to help bring on labour, that didnt happen lol but it did help me push hi out faster, its great for the womb etc

anyway i loved the taste, i cant stand pepper mint anymore

so with it being a raspberry leaf tea, can i drink it?

I'm sure I read somewhere we can but I'd love to know for sure! My 9 pounds 4 oz daughter flew out in 10 mins, I'm sure it was due to all that tea! Mmm love the stuff!!

oops

I'm sure I read somewhere we can but I'd love to know for sure! My 9 pounds 4 oz daughter flew out in 10 mins, I'm sure it was due to all that tea! Mmm love the stuff!!

omg i just posted a right long essay lol on posted it and was on my mate profile, im on her pc and she was still logged in haha, so i changed it to oops...........:confused:

anyway i said yeah i think that tea is brill, my 1st 3 births took me over an hour each time to get the babys out,....this time i drank the tea and took the capsules from 35 week and he flew out haha, it took me 5 pushes and was 10 min, my sister was there, and said i thought pushing them out took longer, and i said its that tea, i swear it is, if only id used the first 3 times lol

anyway i loved the taste of it so om gona mail lioptrim and ask them coz i really will enjoy a cuppa again, as i hate plain black tea ewwwwwwww

Lol I wondered what the oops meant!
Let me know what they say! As long as the taste doesn't bring back too many memories and make me broody! Actually, my daughter waking up at half 4 the last 3 mornings is enough to stop any broodiness!

Lol I wondered what the oops meant!
Let me know what they say! As long as the taste doesn't bring back too many memories and make me broody! Actually, my daughter waking up at half 4 the last 3 mornings is enough to stop any broodiness!

haha i know what you mean, my son is 6 months now, was born on 11th jan, and im already seeing newborn n feeling that broodyness lol, my other two are 6 and 5 years, and little *******

so its hard on lipotrim with 3 kiddies to keep me on my toes lol

I know what you mean... My son is 4 and a complete tinker! My daughter is 10 months and on the verge of walking- I need eyes in the back of my head!!
One of the worst things for me is the food the kids eat....even the mushed up meat and veggies for the baby has me drooling!!!

I know what you mean... My son is 4 and a complete tinker! My daughter is 10 months and on the verge of walking- I need eyes in the back of my head!!
One of the worst things for me is the food the kids eat....even the mushed up meat and veggies for the baby has me drooling!!!

haha my sons 4 month baby jars smell yumy haha

raspberry leaf tea is ok i emailed them and they say so woopphoop, this is gona so help me

Result! I'm off to buy some later!!!

anybody know how to tell if its a pure leaf tea? I have some Blackbery and Rasberry Tea Bags in my cupboard but the tub doesnt say much... They are Tetleys ...

anybody know how to tell if its a pure leaf tea? I have some Blackbery and Rasberry Tea Bags in my cupboard but the tub doesnt say much... They are Tetleys ...

i dont know love but i think id stick to ones that say its leaf for sure

yeah i guess... any recommendations? brands? supermarkets etc?

yeah i guess... any recommendations? brands? supermarkets etc?

you can get raspberry leaf tea in hollland and barret never seen it anywhere else

cheers hun, i really miss my flavoured diet pops so Im thinking mix a rasberry tea bag or 2 into a 2 litre bottle of water and hey presto! gonna hit Holland and Barrett tomorrow to have a mooch.. x

cheers hun, i really miss my flavoured diet pops so Im thinking mix a rasberry tea bag or 2 into a 2 litre bottle of water and hey presto! gonna hit Holland and Barrett tomorrow to have a mooch.. x

hey brill idea im gona try that too:p

hey and even better, mix it into carbonated water and maybe a sweetener and fizzy pop again! lol.... may be disgusting but Ill report back :)

hey and even better, mix it into carbonated water and maybe a sweetener and fizzy pop again! lol.... may be disgusting but Ill report back :)

haha yeah let me know as i cant get any till tomoz

Any news on the rlt trials? I'm off to the nutricentre in tescos tomorrow to get some. It's bloomin expensive in there though!

Lol my hubby will think I'm up the duff when he sees them..... He saw my ketostix today and went 'oh, are you pregnant'

Any news on the rlt trials? I'm off to the nutricentre in tescos tomorrow to get some. It's bloomin expensive in there though!

Lol my hubby will think I'm up the duff when he sees them..... He saw my ketostix today and went 'oh, are you pregnant'

i get mine from holland and barret love,its only 1.29 for 20 teabags, cheap as chips lol

and yeah haha it does feel odd using it again 6 months after giving birth, funnily makes me miss being preggers

and also i used a ketotix this morning asnd it took me back to taking my preg text haha

ive tried mixing some rasp tea with fizzy water, only used too tea bags and its very weak so i need to add more i think

Back