Teeth!!!!

Roddy

Ok, this is wierd coz it happend last time i did this diet!!!

Apples?

I dont even eat apples but i just have a wierd urge to eat a juicy cold crunchy one!

Apples?????????

I dont understand lol

atleast there aint been a apple in my place for years so theres no chance of me stealing one!

euh no im scared of apple!!

I always pictured biting into one and it pulling my teeth out!!! eughh!!!

maybe if i trick my self into being frightend. i wont want one anymore:cry:

At least you are craving something healthy! I crave carrots at the mo, preparing them for the children's tea was soooooooo hard! The temptation to bite a bit was overwhelming!!! I didn't give in!

x

hahaha i cooked ma bro some hot dogs the other day, and i always eat one cold lol and i nearly did it out of impulse!

but i didnt

coz am king lol

haha well done!!

Well do you know what my strange craving was last night when i got into bed???

The vanilla shake!!!

its weird but really good because i knew i could get up in the morning and have it :D

now thats good,

well except for the FACT that the vanilla one is gross :p

na mate lol

only chocolate for me taken twice a day like medicine, one before work and one after work, down in one! glup glup glup!

cant be doin with this mixing with coffee, of havin warm, or drinking slowly in front of tele, rip-tip-shake-drink-wash

Thats the way forward

na mate lol

only chocolate for me taken twice a day like medicine, one before work and one after work, down in one! glup glup glup!

cant be doin with this mixing with coffee, of havin warm, or drinking slowly in front of tele, rip-tip-shake-drink-wash

Thats the way forward

Have you tried the 'flapjacks' yet? ;)

na mate lol

Thats the way forward

HAHAHA that actually made me laugh out loud and im getting weird looks from people in work!!

I like your style!

I actually like all of the shakes!

The soup is gross plain... I added chinese 5 spice last night and it was good, but then i felt bad about that incase it affected it, so going to try pepper with it tonight!

I had the Chicken one once!

It wouldnt know what chicken tasted like if one tried to lay an egg in it!

its Rank!!!!

Choco = Yummy

Tbh, like you have already read.... i dont taste it for long lol

down in one

na mate lol

Thats the way forward
You will actually get to the point where you look forward to the shakes! sad eh?:)

god i hope not lol i like it this way, then theres no feeling,

its like thats done what now!

I think it makes you think about it less tbh

now thats good,

well except for the FACT that the vanilla one is gross :p

I agree!!! The vanilla is completly RANK!!!
Chocolate and strawberry ... mmmm i love them! i look forward to them - and am only on day 3 !!! :)

Back