Tefal Actifry Help please

ronniejacobs

Gold Member
I have been lent an actifry (as i have no oven and need sw chips lol) how do i do syn free wedges in it. i assume i just cut up the potato spray with frylight and put them on for 25 mins is this correct?

No help i'm afraid - BUT I AM DESPERATELY JEALOUS AS I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been lent an actifry (as i have no oven and need sw chips lol) how do i do syn free wedges in it. i assume i just cut up the potato spray with frylight and put them on for 25 mins is this correct?

Yep.. thats right ... I use 1/2 tbsp oil and syn it - I do enough for 3 so it works out as 1 syn per portion ....'simples' LOL

You can have 1 tablespoon of olive oil as a HE B so use that if you have one spare!

I thought of getting one of these last year...are they any good? it was about 160 pounds in John Lewis

Mike

My mum spoilt me and bought me one after I lost 1.5 stones, I absolutely love it! Obviously I've done chips in it (which still amazes me, having chips while slimming!), and I've also cooked bacon and a stir fry in it, lots more still to try.

well cooked sw chips in it last night using fry light and they were lovely BUT not worth £130 so i will stick to doing them in my oven when i get a new one but pleased i tried them

Back