*** Temptation Bustin' THURSDAY - Hour by Hour ***

This is how happy I am at the moment :bliss::wee::woohoo::party0049:
I bought a dress a few weeks ago (just before deciding to go on CD) and they didn't have it in my size and so I did the usual of buying it a size down thinking I'd lose some weight but not really believing it. Well I tried it on just now and it fits perfectly!! Honestly, just 3 weeks ago it was gaping so wide up the top (it's a wrap dress) that I needed a camisole underneath, but now it's just right!

I'm going for a walk now just to show off LOL!

(sashays off down the road hoping lots of people are out and about);)

Hi Again,

Well here I sit with a sandstorm outside. Oh the joys of living in a desert country. I would love to be cleaning house, but makes no sense cause dust will find its way in somehow, so I wait until blue waters can be seen.

I really need to up my water intake. I'm just not thirsty. Maybe I will make a slushy with a water flavoring.

Nice one Alli know how nice that feeling is!!! I know exactly how you feel Emma I lost my mum 5 years ago now and birthdays and mothers days are always the worst will be thinking of you. Everyone else keep up the good work, im having a good day today am finally in my 14s never thought would be in them again so is major achievement and feeling good yey xxx

I just bought a car

VW Polo diesel.

Wheeee!

I have no idea what to call it - Its a diesel and I learned in a petrol so still getting used to it. So far its been called a variety of names, none good.

Hi all, havent caught up with thread yet-just popping in to say I lost 7lbs this week!!! :bliss:

CDC away on hol now so next official WI is in 3 weeks time!

Hi all just to pop in and catch up quickly.. glad everyone seems to be having good a day as me <see my seperate thread>

Lexie, great news about the car....
Great loss Angela, you have left me behind now :D

xx

Hey everyone:) hope youve all had a great day at work!! im still off sick.... not ill anymore but cant go back until tomorrow. getting bored now tho as been off 4 days!!

si i dont know if you ready my thread about being grumpy about my graduation having to be moved... well im getting over it, decided to wear a beautiful monsoon dress i have £165 and only worn once.... so i tried it on and.... ITS TOO BIG :( oh dear looks like a shopping trip coming up!!

on a positive note my scales were exactly 17 stone this morning... that makes me excited that when i started 6 weeks ago they were 19stone something and in the next few days they will be 16 stone something!! wooooooo hooooooo!!

Have a great evening everyone:) xxxxx

I just been out a drive - on the motorway! I is amazing!

Although husband "helped" with my driving.

Back