tempted beyond belief

Yes, I am pretty sure my CDC had the fibre stuff there and mentioned it on my first visit. Its weird, i have not had constipation, rather the opposite :eek:

So sorry you have an infection now :( you must be sick of all this. I wouldn't be put off by what the doc said - i have never ever ever heard of constipation causing appendicitis and I bet no-one else has either. And even if it does, your appendix is gone now!

Hope you start picking up soon xx

Thanks froggy thats a good point I hadmt heard of it causing that eother. Maybe my gp isn't a cwp fan haha. I really do miss the diet though its so strange I felt so in control when on it. My skin and hair were better my nails were better it strange I think I will go back on it have come too far now xx

I am the same, hair, nails, skin, energy all miles better than before i started.

So many health professionals are sceptical about the diet, they just haven't done the research. And in my experience, GPs and Consultants are scarily fallible (spelling?)

i reckon you know your own body best!

Would agree. - maybe you could start with the 810 version first, then go up (or down !) to Sole Source once you are feeling 100% again.But you are the expert in how you feel and will know when the time is right for you. xx

Hi Jenboo, I hope you start feeling better soon, hugs to you. I've worked in hospitals for years and never heard of constipation causing appendicitis directly, although sometimes the appendix can get blocked if a piece of stool works its way in there (rare). Constipation can be a symptom of appendicitis... but then, so can diarrhea! Being overweight is more of a risk factor for anything abdominal - if you ever have to have surgery, especially emergency surgery, you're in a lot more danger if there's a load of fat tissue to get through! Anyway sorry if that grosses anyone lol... but I think your GP is talking out of his bottom :D

Back