ProPoints Ten stone here I come :)

Hope works goin good hon and ur settling in. Diaries looking great. And ur walks. :)
What are ur plans for valentines? I can live vicariously thru u! :)

Awh thanks! Was just catching up with your diary there, don't worry about your few bold days! There's no way you ate more points than I did on Fri and Sat :eek: and hope your mam is ok!

I'm not actually sure what I'm doing, I think we may be going out for dinner the following weekend but on Valentines itself I was thinking of making dinner! Possibly something really really nice that's not too high in points so I can show my OH how good WW can be :)
Wine will be involved though! And possibly a few naughty snacks-been craving doritos and dip for so long might ask for it for my valentines present :p

Awh thanks! Was just catching up with your diary there, don't worry about your few bold days! There's no way you ate more points than I did on Fri and Sat :eek: and hope your mam is ok!

I'm not actually sure what I'm doing, I think we may be going out for dinner the following weekend but on Valentines itself I was thinking of making dinner! Possibly something really really nice that's not too high in points so I can show my OH how good WW can be :)
Wine will be involved though! And possibly a few naughty snacks-been craving doritos and dip for so long might ask for it for my valentines present :p

Ah thats a good idea with the meal. as i said its also easy to get nice 'bold' desert and make it WW friendly. and ya your allowed be good to yourself for valentines. :)
I dont mind being single-never did valentines anyway... but do love hearing other peoples stories! :)

Ooh what are the WW homemade cookies?

Cooking a meal for you and your OH for Valentines is a lovely idea, me and my boyf have decided we're only exchanging cards this year but I imagine we'll have some steak or something yummy for dinner haha. xx

It's a cookie mix I got in one of those cheap bargain shops but they have them everywhere! Just powder and you add margarine! They were surprisingly nice.. my OH usually spoils me for valentines so I'm kinda excited :p I dont like the idea of extravegant presents, any idea of something small I could get him?

08/02/2012

One and a half slices of WW bread (2) with slice of cheese (2)

WW pitta (3) with chutney and slice of turkey (1) cheese (2) tomato (0) green salad (0)

bag of grapes (0)

Very big portion of homemade lasange (ehh..not sure..I'm guessing alot!) plate of salad (0) salad dressing (1)

Few glasses of white wine (9)

TOTAL: roughly 35/28
not great considering I have no weeklies left! But it was my granny's birthday :) :) :) had to celebrate!!

Oh I've seen those cookie mixes in aldi aswel. May pick them up. Yum. :)

Ok weigh in tomorrow..I'm nervous! I've had a pretty bad week, going over my weeklies at the weekend then keep going over my points during the week so god knows how many weeklies I had all together! I'm hoping for a STS, at least then I'll have completed the half a stone by valentines challenge I had with my Mam :)
Work tomorrow and seeing my OH for the first time all week tomorrow evening. My weeklies reset but I'm not gonna go mad with them. Just gonna get some wine and some nice food and relax for the evening. Fingers crossed for my weigh in in the morning!!:innocent0001: hopefully the walk I went for today (in the pouring rain!!) helped a bit.

09/02/2012

Two slices of brown bread (4) with low fat butter (1) two poached eggs (4)

One WW cookie (1)

Pack of melba toast (2) with crackerbarrel cheese (4)

WW beef and red wine meal (7)

WW banoffi (5)

TOTAL: 28/28
no weeklies (none left anyway!:eek: )

Ah love that we beef and red wine meal. Yum. :)
I looked for Melba toast the other day and cudnt find it. :-( Had a craving... Will hav to look again. :)
Good luck with WI in morn. U Wudnt know what way it'll go. Uve walked so much it may even itself out. :)
U And ur mam a bet or just good hearted? :)

Just trying to keep each other motivated! I loved the beef and red wine meal, its one of my favourites..I would have eaten about 4 of them though :rolleyes:

Just weighed myself and....I'm down 2.5!!!:D:D:D:D
So I'm my lightest weight yet since I started WW, 11 stone 4.5 pounds! When I started back in November I was 12 stone 4 pounds so I'm now half a pound away from loosing a stone :)
I'm delighted, I feel so excited that I could be seeing ten stone on the scales really soon even if it's 10 stone 13.5 pounds :p
I'm re motivated and I'm NOT going over my weeklies this week!!:bliss:

Wow. Well done. That's a great loss! And u can delight in telling ur mam. :) Oh nearly a stone off. Fair play! And the 10s are only round the corner! Woohoo! :) xx

Ok recap of the last few days! Friday wasn't too bad, had a big breakfast of scrambled egg, rasher, a sausage and mushrooms to keep me full for the day as I was heading to work. Then in work I had a babybell and a small pack of fruit biscuit things :confused: think they were about 3 points-really nice!
After work I had a meal from Tesco, I'm assuming it had a lot of points in it! Was a creamy pasta dish but was really yummy! Had carrot,swede and potato mash with that and a small bit of wine. I wasn't tracking but I'd guess I had about half my weeklies or a little bit less!

Saturday was weird food wise as I had a funeral, had salady food like pasta and cheese etc. Tried not to eat too much! And only had a small bit of bread. I had two small slices of cake after and sparkling wine (you can't really count points at a funeral!).

Yesterday wasn't too bad during the day, had a pack of crisps and a WW meal for my lunch in work. Afterwards though we got a Thai takeaway (avoided getting chips!) and two beers. Also had an ice cream after.

Ok, confession over! :D

Oh god today is turning into a bit of a disaster food-wise. Was in the hospital again this morning so was feeling sorry for myself. I really need to get back into a routine. I'm gonna go to college tomorrow I haven't been in ages-not good!!
Today so far:

13/02/2012
Babybell (2)

Bagel (6?) with cream cheese (3) and bacon (4)
cappuccino with hazelnut flavour (4??)

Wholegrain crackers (3) with mackerel pate (4?)

Scone with butter (8?!)

Really, really not good considering I haen't even had any dinner yet! Am going out for a walk this evening even though I'm wrecked, need to get back on track asap!

Ended up having a small bit of roast chicken for dinner with roast potato and veg. Would have been perfect if I hadn't eaten such a big breakfast and that scone! Had a pack of WW crisps and a curly wurly after my walk. Went over my points and probably had no weeklies left. I really think I'm gonna have a gain on Friday. Doesn't help that it's Valentines tomorrow!!

After a very VERY bold week, I weighed myself today and had very suprisingly lost half a pound! So i've officially lost a stone from when I oringinally started WW!

I really thought I'd have a gain as I ate like a pig. Was so disappointed with myself. Valentines day actually wasn't too bad but I ate sooo much crap on Wednesday.

Delighted I had a lost, even though it was small. Back on the wagon no more days of not tracking! Everything that enters my mouth will be written down!

Have dinner and drinks tonight for a friends birthday so won't go overboard :)

well done on reaching a great milestone! Woohoo!! :)

Back