ProPoints Ten stone here I come :)

Wow it's been so long since I posted on here! I sometimes think about how I just to write in this diary most days and I honestly miss it! I'm officially finished college now (yay!) and have my graduation in a few weeks. I've gained a bit so I think that's what motivated me to find my old diary because it used to really help me. I stopped doing WW after Christmas as I found it made me obsess a bit over food. For a few months after that I dropped weight really fast and was down to 10.5 for my birthday. Even got to wear a dress with cut outs and got loads of compliments :D But the weight started slowly creeping on again after my final exams. The heaviest I weighed in the past couple of months has been 11.4. I weighed myself last week and was 11.1 so seriously need to get back down into the tens. I feel a bit silly because when I got back into the tens I felt great and swore I'd never see 11 stone on the scales again. Now I'm back to the same again!! I maintained around 10.7 for ages so I am really annoyed at myself.
Anyway, onwards and downwards! Got a new gym membership yesterday so went and did a zumba class. Went to the gym again this evening and did an hour of cardio. I'm going to give WW a go again for a couple of months just to give me a head start then I'll go back to just trying my best to eat healthy and regular exercise. I'm not going to start till Friday as that was my start day last time. I'm looking forward to getting back on the WW wagon and posting here. Even if I don't stick to it long term I just want to feel a bit slimmer for my graduation! Gym again tomorrow :) Then pointing like a mad women from Friday onwards :)
Hope everyone on here is doing good! Can't beat the support you get from all the other users, you're all amazing!

Aw hey hon
Welcome back.
Congrats on finishing college. You must be delighted. :D
you didn't do bad at all considering all the study and exams. You'll get back on wagon very quick. :D
What's the plan now-work wise etc....

I'm still at it. Good months and bad ones. ;)
At mo I'm as close as I have been to goal in years but I do love to sabotage myself so who knows. ;)

Anyway hon. As usual were here for support. Good luck. :D x

Welcome back hun its so hard abd5 weight is a constant battle byt your in the right place and back on track which is the main thing best of luck and looking forward to following your diary

Thanks guys :) :) At the moment I'm working as a support worker for people with autism and loving it! Days in the residential houses are part of the reason I've been putting on weight though. So much food going around.
I read back through a lot of my diary and I can really see where I was going wrong last time. The majority of my weekly points were spent on wine adding up during the week etc. I'm feeling a lot more positive now. I'm in a new relationship with a guy who's a fitness freak and plays rugby and does weights daily. He's pretty healthy with food but he gives in to his cravings every now and then which is good too :) I think it's helping me because since we started going out I've stopped drinking during the week (most of the time!) and my binges aren't as bad. I'm also mad about him (cheesy :eek:) so I don't want to start piling on the pounds either. In my old relationship my ex ate ALOT, he was really really over weight and encouraged me to eat a lot. I was also too comfortable around him and didn't think twice about swallowing a bottle of wine a few nights a week! How things change! Can't complain though, never been happier :)

Aw shucks! Too sweet. Ah, I'm only messing-delighted you're happy.

Work sounds great. I still love working with my lads with learning disabilities. But ya residential work is a killer. The only advice I have it plan plan plan!

But it sounds like you have it sorted hon. Can't wait to hear bout your journey. :D

Finding it really hard to get back on the wagon. I can't seem to get back into the groove of pointing things. Feeling so bloated after the weekend and feeling pissed off because my graduation is on less than two weeks. I've no dress and I have lost no weight. Think I'm around 11.2 at the moment, possibly 11.3. Would love to be back in the tens for grad but feeling very un-motivated.

Sorry to hear you cant get focused maybe try and make a mini goal and take it from there

Sorry to hear that hon.
Ciara's right-a mini goal would be a good start. Something doable. x

Thanks guys. I'm actually afraid to even weigh myself! Everytime I start the day off good it ends up going downhill. Only made it to the gym twice this week too :-/

Aw well don't be worrying bout it honey.
Put a plan together depending on work shifts etc.
And keep goin. It will click.
If you're finding evenings hard then maybe leave few more points til then-treats or proper food whichever it is you're craving. x

Yea I tend to leave 5-6pp for the evening so I can have something nice. Also knowing that I have that treat for the evening helps me stop going off plan during the day

Ya its like picking your treat ‘day‘ in the week but you choose your treat ‘time‘ each day aswel-and if it's the evening that's important to you, then use tHem then. :D x

Thanks guys. I'm actually afraid to even weigh myself! Everytime I start the day off good it ends up going downhill. Only made it to the gym twice this week too :-/

2 days at the gym is better than no days in the gym! well done! what do you do in the gym? cardio or weights or a mix? I found when I was going it took over an hour to get everything done in my programme and sometimes it just felt like it took forever ha... So nowadays I go for a walk/ jog a few evenings a week and try for one long one a week.. It's great where I am as there are loads of hills/ mountains within half hour of my house.. When is gonna be your WI day do you think? x

Thanks for all the support girls. I have decided to start a brand new food diary in the food diary section. This diary is very old and since I'm not strictly following WW anymore! A new diary is a fresh start too :) I'll post the link here and would love if any of you could pop over and have a read of it when you think of it, especially Brona your advice and support is amazing!

Of course honey. Always willing to stalk and support. :D Glad to hear from you. x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back