ProPoints Ten stone here I come :)

I let it happen again this week..not pointing properly and convincing myself I'm not going over my points!
Friday was ok points wise and so was Saturday because I wasn't hungry so I didn't eat much at all. Sunday I shared a chinese during my lunch at work :( I didn't have much but it was still probably a good few points. For dinner on Sunday I had two fajitas with sour cream and cheese with a couple of glasses of wine. I'd say I used a good few of my weeklies on Sunday altogether.
Monday I had a jambon (very bold!) and 3 hash browns for my breakfast then some cheese and crackers for lunch with a few digestive biscuits after. I went out then and had a few bottles of coors light. Dinner on Monday was a hot dog and half a bag of chips..not good!! But was out with friends so didn't have a lot of options. Finally, Tuesday was probably one of my worst days. I had a breakfast roll in the morning :ashamed0005:
then didn't really have anything else all day. In the evening I had a Tesco meal deal of a piece of chicken with mushrooms (which was quite low when I pointed it) and half a dish of potato gratin which was really creamy and nice so was probably laden with points! Had a couple of glasses of wine with that. Wouldn't have been too bad except I had a slice of chocolate cake after then had a bowl of bolognese sauce with mince as a late night snack.

Not the worst week I've ever had but pretty bad! I definitely went over my weeklies. I think I've gained between last week and this week which is so frustrating. I've only myself to blame though! I'm not having another week like this when my weeklies reset on Friday. I've also given up chocolate and sweets for lent starting today. Another incentive is I'm not buying myself a new pair of jeans till I'm back in the 10's, that puts the pressure on a bit as I have NO jeans at the moment!

22/02/2012

Two slices of brown rye bread (4) with low fat butter (1) and reduced fat cheddar (2)

Green salad (0) cherry tomatoes (0) cucumber (0) mackerel (3) sprinkle of reduced fat cheese (1) and a small piece of blue cheese (2)

Light babybell (1)
Tesco low fat crisps (2) it say's they're only one point but they're 75 calories!

WW beef and red wine meal (7)
small glass of white wine (3)

Twister ice cream (2)

TOTAL: 28/28

Also went for my usual walk, went on one last night too. Hopefully I can salvage some of my week!

Last edited:
Ok writing my food diary for tomorrow in advance and if I sway from it my personal punishment is NO WINE AT THE WEEKEND!! the horror!!:eek::eek:
23/2/2012

Two skinless sausages (3) with two slices of WW bread (3)

Campbells mushroom soup (3) with two rivita (2) and a babybell light (1)

Pack of Tesco light crisps (2)

Chicken breast (4) with peppers (0) mushrooms (0) light sour cream (4) chicken stock (1) paprika (0)
TOTAL: 23/28
Will decide if I'm gonna use the last 5 points on pasta/rice/cous cous to go with my chicken! Usually have pasta with it but it's so high in points. Maybe a baked potato would even be better? It needs some form of carbs anyway!! Ideas??

I wud go for baked potato hon. More filling way if using ur 5 points.
And ur wine hostage threat!! - Ur SO mean!! :) Well if that threat doesn't work nothing will!! Ull do great hon. :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I wud go for baked potato hon. More filling way if using ur 5 points.
And ur wine hostage threat!! - Ur SO mean!! :) Well if that threat doesn't work nothing will!! Ull do great hon. :) xx

I think the only way to keep myself on track is with punishment not encouragement at the moment! My birthday is at the start of May which is only two and a bit months away so I wanna be really close to my target for that! Think I'll probably stick with a baked potato :) I'm looking forward to dinner tomorrow already!

So I stuck fairly well with my plan for yesterday! Unfortunately I was dying with a bad cold :( still the same today...it's like torture :sick:
So here's yesterday!

23/02/2012

Two skinless sausages (3) with two slices of WW bread (3)

Babybell light (1) diet energy drink (0)

Mushroom soup (3) Tesco light crisps (2) grapes (0)

Diet coke (0) gerkin (0)

Chicken breast (4) pasta (6) light sour cream (3) barely had any but pointing high to be safe!
mushrooms (0) peppers (0) paprika (0)

WW tomato soup (2)

TOTAL: 27/28

weighed myself this morning..was dreading it after yet another bad week but...I'm down half a pound! It's not much but I was convinced I was gonna have a gain. I think being extra good the last two days and walking a lot saved me. I'm going out for dinner tonight so really looking forward to that, I'm hoping a few glasses of wine will make my cold a bit better ;)
Here's today so far!

24/02/2012

Scrambled eggs (4) two rashers (4) mushrooms (0) WW bread (3) low fat butter (1) pudding (3?)

Two slices of WW bread (3) low fat butter (1)

Chicken wings (8?) Duck breast (10?!) didn't finish it but it was a big enough piece with crispy skin!
Mixed veg in a small amount of butter (1) mashed potato (4)

3x glasses of wine (12)
pina colada (5) it was mostly ice!!

Light babybell (1) two slices of WW bread (3) low fat butter (1)

TOTAL: 64/28
36/49 weeklies used

Dinner and my big fry in the morning made my points quite high but at least I stayed within my weeklies!! I'll be very careful with them for the rest of the week. I was going to get a chipper after the pub but ended up having some WW bread :) :)
Have no idea how much my duck was so I'm gonna guess high and say ten!

Last edited:
Well done on being down honey. Shows how hard work pays off! :)

25/02/2012

Two skinless sausages (3) with WW bread (3) and low fat butter (1)

Vegetable soup with croutons (3?) it was mostly broth and chunks of veg!
Two slices of brown bread (4) butter (1)
Diet 7up (0) skinny cappuccino (1) half a normal cappuccino (1)

Bottle of beer (4)

Piece of steak (6) baby potatoes (3) mixed veg (0) mushroom sauce (2) extra for oil (1)

TOTAL: 33/28
3 points over
41/49 weeklies used

Last edited:
Another power walk today, nearly killed me I'm still smothering with a cold and a bad cough. I sound like a man when I talk!! But it made me feel better about using so many weeklies. I do think though that I over pointed my dinner on Friday night! At least I tracked this weekend unlike the last two :rolleyes:

26/02/2012

Two skinless sausages (3) scrambled eggs (4) two slices of WW bread (3) low fat butter (1)

babybell light (1)

two glasses of white wine (6)
gin and tonic can (5?)

Homemade prawn risotto (12)
mixed salad (0)

TOTAL: 35/28
7 points over
48/49 weeklies used

Ok, NO more weeklies to be used all week! The weekend fun is over!!!

Having prawns for dinner I'll update my points after!

Last edited:
27/02/2012

One rasher (2) white pudding (2) two slices of WW bread (3) low fat butter (1)

Tracker bar (3)

Two slices of WW bread (3) low fat butter (1) chicken breast (2) light babybell (1)

WW chicken curry (8)

WW cookies (2)

Tomato soup (2) WW bread with low fat butter (4)

TOTAL: 34/28

Went over with my soup and bread because I was still hungry after dinner! I'll walk it off tonight :) had a lot of WW brand stuff because it was all I had in my apartment!!

Last edited:
28/02/2012

One egg (2) one rasher (2) both fried in one cal spray (0)
two slices of WW bread (3) low fat butter (1)

Light energy drink (0)

Light choices cuppa soup (1) slice of cheddar (2) four crackers (2)
Couple of jellies (1)

handful of grapes (0)

One and a half Birdseye veggie quarter pounder (10) broccoli (0) carrot and parsnip mash (0) sweet potato wedges (2)

TOTAL: 26/28

Dinner was huge! Sooo many vegetables. I didn't even come close to finishing it. The veggie burgers are gorgeous, I'll be definitely be having them again in a bun or pitta with some cheese! I'll probably use my last two points for a snack after my walk :)

Last edited:
I needs to get some of the WW bread, it should stop me wasting 7pp a day on naughty Tiger bread. :( Haha x

Oh wow I love tiger bread!! I haven't had it in so long I may treat myself ;)

photo (2).jpg

Tonight's very vegetarian dinner!! :innocent0002:

Well after being fairly good all week and looking forward to weighing myself on Friday, I ruined my week yesterday!!

I had used all my weeklies at the weekend but I'd been staying within my points. I had a pack of Belvita for breakfast and was planning on having soup from O'Briens at lunch as I was at a training day in work all day. The other girls were going to subway and I was very easily convinced! I could have been good in Subway but I really wasn't! Had a scone later that day.. :eek:

Could have redeemed my day after but the boyfriend surprised me with dinner in one of my favourite places! I had prawns to start which were really good points wise as they weren't in a creamy sauce or anything. Then had a piece of chicken for main with a creamy pesto sauce and sauteed potatoes..they were amazing!! Sooo worth the points..wouldn't even have been too bad if I hadn't had a good few chips with my main and three glasses of wine :rolleyes:

Resisted dessert though so that's something! Was worth the points coz it was a lovely evening but I've definitely ruined my weigh in day tomorrow!

Well, life is for living hun and we've all been there - just move on from it now, remember how lovely the food was (until next time ;) ) haha and focus on next weeks weigh in. We all deserve a cheeky treat every now and again xx

Thanks!! I'm not gonna start obsessing, as long as I have a loss every week even if its only half a pound then I'm happy! I just give in to cravings so easily!

01/03/2012

Scrambled egg (4) 6 melt crackers (3) sprinkle of reduced fat cheese (1) low fat butter (1)

One Belvita (2)

Three cream crackers (3) applewood cheese (3) low fat butter (1)

Grapes (0) diet orange (0)

WW spag bol (8) this was yum! one of my favourite WW ready meals

Snax from multipack (2)

TOTAL:28/28

Back