ProPoints Ten stone here I come :)

Oh your meal out sounds fab. Enjoy it for what it was and let the weigh in be what it will be. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok so weigh in this morning and...I'm down 1.5!! I'm delighted although I would have been down more if it wasn't for my yummy dinner the other night :rolleyes:

I always weigh myself first thing in the morning stark naked so sometimes I feel like I'm cheating but that's how I got my starting weight so it's ok to do that isn't it? If I went to the meetings I'd probably weigh a lot more after my dinner with my clothes on!!

Delighted anyway, I love changing my ticker and my stats on here :) We usually get a takeaway at the weekend when my points reset but M&S have a new offer where you get takeaway dishes and a bottle of wine for 14 euro so I might do that, it would work out a lot less points than a real takeaway!

Just realised....I'M HALFWAY THERE!!

16 pounds down, 16 pounds to go to 10 stone!:cool:

Well done hon. On loss and being half way there. It's a lovely feeling. Love changing stats too. I'm just over half way so it'll be nice to see my little snail closer to finishing line. But my laptops broken so will hav to wait to change it at work tomoro.
Well it just shows u that u can hav a life and still loose weight! :)

Oh and the weigh in naked thing....
I don't weigh in naked but do weigh in in pjs and bare feet so I'd be different if I weighed at meeting with jeans, shoes etc.
But ya I figure that's how i started so that's how I measure what Ive lost.

Maybe at end (this is what I'm planning) when I'm at my goal and I'll be happy with my weight then I'll weigh in in normal every day clothes and then take that as my weight (I won't mind the couple if lbs) as I'm planning on goin to meetings for first couple of weeks of maintaining....

Thanks :) I'm thinking of doing that too! Once I get down to ten stone I'll be a lot more comfortable with weighing myself without all the usual factors I look at! I think though if you weigh yourself the exact same way every week then it's ok :)

Today so far! Going to have some wine this evening and a nice dinner so will be dipping into my weeklies! Hopefully not too much!!

02/03/2012

Two skinless sausages (3) grilled tomato (0) mushrooms (0) two slices of brown bread (4) low fat butter (1)

Two hob nobs (4) 30g chocolate Philadelphia (2) I decided as it's only 20 something percent chocolate it doesn't count as real chocolate which I gave up for lent :rolleyes: I thought it sounded horrible but it was amazing!

Dairylea nachos (3)

TOTAL: 17/28

Hey hon. What skinless sausages do u buy. I bought Aldi ones the other day but they work out at 4pp for 2...

Hey hon. What skinless sausages do u buy. I bought Aldi ones the other day but they work out at 4pp for 2...

They're Tesco ones, a pack of 15 for 1.50!! and they are gorgeous. They arn't Tesco finest or anything just normal Tesco brand.

marthamydear said:
They're Tesco ones, a pack of 15 for 1.50!! and they are gorgeous. They arn't Tesco finest or anything just normal Tesco brand.

Ah cool. Will try them when I finish these. Love sausages! :)

WhitePigeon said:
This may sound silly, but if they're skinless sausages, do they not fall apart a bit? :eek:

Not a silly question. I wasnt sure until I bought them either but no they're really squished together. I've been cooking them on George foreman and stay in perfect shape. :)

Another bold weekend, it's becoming a nasty habit!

Oh I know. Way too tempting! Only reason I was saved was cos I literally worked all weekend!
Did u at least enjoy? :)

Yes I enjoyed too much! I was fine Fri and Sat, didn't go over the top and used a good few of my weeklies but tracked everything! Then Sunday had a bagel for my lunch in work so planned to just have something small for dins like a WW meal. But then my mam rang me and asked to go for a few drinks, I couldn't resist drinks with the mammy! Then we ended up getting a set menu in the chinese. It was amazing but so bold!!

I kinda haven't been tracking the last few days. I haven't been really bad but I'm probably going over my dailies every day. I'm just SO hungry all the time. I think on Monday I only went over by a small amount but yesterday I had steak in my grannys with a few glasses of wine so that probably pushed my points up a good bit!

So far today I'm on about 11 or 12 points! So gonna try stick within them and go for a walk tonight. I'm going away to a hotel tomorrow with my grandparents and cousin because she's going away at the end of March so were doing what we used to do when we were little and going off to a hotel with granny and grandad :) so I'll e wine drinking/going out for dins then too. And Saturday is her actual going away party which equals wine drinking and dinner too!

Oh dear..I'm just not feeling motivated at all. I'm considering just not weighing myself on Friday and being extra good next week. Walks every night etc. Then just weigh in next Friday...or is that cheating? :confused:

No that's not cheating hon. It's up to u if u feel ull do better by not seeing the results of this weeks damage on fri. I completely understand. :)
Sounds like a fab week tho! :) enjoy. :) x

Thanks guys :) I'd honestly go mad without the support on here xxxx

I feel so fat and bloated right now, I'm getting my TOTM which is always bad because I have endometriosis but this month seems to be especially horrible :( and it's not even here yet! Haven't had any dinner yet, I'm feeling kind of sick. I had a cibatta from O'Briens for my lunch with turkey, brie and sundried tomatoes. I couldn't finish it though! Think I'm on around 20 points or a bit more. :sigh::ashamed0005:

Ok, back on track!! Starting afresh today and I'm going to assume I had all my weeklies on Fri and Sat! I'm going to go back over those days and try and count up the damage.

09/03/2012

Scrambled egg (4) two slices of toast (4) butter (1) rashers (4) sausage (1) tomato (0) potato (4) pudding (3)
pineapple juice (4)

cappuccino (2)

two slices of brown bread (4) low fat butter (1) light cheese (1)

crackers (2) goats cheese (4)
small handful of nuts (1)
glass of lemonade (1)

Small bowl of pasta (5)

Alcohol (20)

few chips (8??)

TOTAL: 45/28
17/49 weeklies used

10/03/2012

Crackers (3) goats cheese (3)

slice of brown bread (2) crackers (2) cheese (5) butter (1)

black pudding starter (6?)

roast beef (3) gravy (3) veg (0) roast potato (2) mash (4) yorkshire pudding (3)

sparkling wine (10)
cocktail (5)
white wine (4)

bit of a banoffi dessert (3)

TOTAL: 59/28 :eek::eek:
48/49 weeklies used

Back