ProPoints Ten stone here I come :)

Hi Martha,

Don't mind if I follow? I see your goal weight is 10st - thats my initial goal weight too though am gonna see when I get there as to whether I wanna lose more.

How you finding WW? You're so close to your target!! Go you! xx

This is today so far, have to go to a wake later and a funeral tomorrow so my food is prob gonna be a bit all over the place..

11/03/2012

Scrambled eggs (4) brown bread (4) low fat butter (1)

crackers (2) light cheese (1) butter (1)

TOTAL: 13/28

Points all over the place the last few days with the funeral! Not doing too well as I've been out for drinks a good bit too! :break_diet: I installed an app today for tracking so hopefully that'll help too.

Here is today so far

13/03/2010

Poached eggs (4) mushrooms (0) sausage (4) rasher (2) toast (4) butter (1)

one hob nob (2)

TOTAL: 17/28

I'm going to Eddie Rockets later so I'm writing off the rest of my points...ugh so unmotivated lately!

Hi Martha,

Don't mind if I follow? I see your goal weight is 10st - thats my initial goal weight too though am gonna see when I get there as to whether I wanna lose more.

How you finding WW? You're so close to your target!! Go you! xx

Hi :) I'd love if you followed! I really like WW but every week I keep eating loads at the weekend and ruining my week. I'm gonna try extra hard this week not to do that again because I can't wait to see 10 on the scales! I love reading your diary too :)

Points reset yesterday, god knows how many weeklies I used last week...probably 10000000!! I weighed myself yesterday morning and I STS which was a pleasant surprise! I was convinced I had gained a few pounds!

16/03/2012

Scrambled eggs (4) two ryvita (2) low fat butter (1)

slice of cream cake (8??)

one ryvita (1) half can of mackerel in tomato sauce (3) handful of rocket (0)

Moroccan lamb meatballs (8) mustard mash (6) white wine (10)

Blue cheese (3) crackers (2) small glass of cider (2)

TOTAL:50/29
Weeklies used: 22/49

Had a lovely Paddys day and Mothers day despite having to work both days!!

Wasn't too bad points wise on St.Patricks day, I had about 5 or 6 glasses of white wine in the pub though so that probably used a good few points on top of the food I had that day.

Yesterday wasn't great! I was working all day (while slightly hungover) :rolleyes: so I had a subway for my lunch. Had the chicken tikka one as it had one of the least calories with lettuce and onion and low fat mayo! Didn't eat much dinner last night, I wasn't really hungry. My mammy and I went out after though :D We went to a tapas bar and shared 3 tapas and had a few glasses of wine and two cocktails. Was a lovely night and worth every point!

Today so far I've had...

19/03/2012
Scrambled eggs (4) mushrooms (0) brown bread (4) butter (2)

I'll update with the rest of my day later!

Hey hun, looks like you've had a few rubbish-y WW days too, here's to being back on the wagon. :) We can do it, glad you had a good St Patrick's day :D x

Aw sounds like a lovely weekend all round. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not too bad of a week- just wasn't tracking yet again! I wasn't brilliant but managed to STS for a second week! Not a loss but I'm still pretty happy to be maintaining. My points usually reset today so here's my 100000th time trying to get back on track. My birthday is only 5 weigh ins away :eek::eek:
So I'm running out of time to get down into the tens. I think that's almost enough to kick my ass back into gear! I'm back in college on Monday so that'll help me stay on track because my apartment is full of WW food! Here's today so far:

23/03/2012

Two slices of WW bread (3) 30g light Philadelphia (1) rasher (2)

Glass of low fat chocolate milk (2) light babybell (1)
activia vanilla yogurt (3)

One slice WW bread (1) jumbo sausage (4) sweet chili sauce (1)

Fish cake (7) few spoons of creamed cabbage (3) few spoons of carrot and swede mash (3)

Last edited:
Having people over tonight for drinks so will probably consume a lot of Rose wine! Gonna have to be careful with what I have otherwise as the table will be laid out with jellies, chips and dips etc etc!!

Oh hope u had a fab nite and ur not suffering too much today. :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ohhhhh my god I was dying all day!! In bits had wayyy too much drink! Work was like torture, I'm delighted to be snuggled up in bed now! Only had some crackers and light Philly all day then came home after work and made up for it by having a lovely dinner and some crisps and jellies :)

In work all day tomorrow so I'll have to plan in advance what I'm having. Have sooo much college work to do tomorrow night too not fun :(

Yesterday wasn't too bad! I was stuck in the library all day even though it was gloriously sunny outside :( had an apple and a pepperami for my lunch then went home and had a WW pizza! Myself and my room mate celebrated getting our college work finished by having a few bottles of beer and some jellies and crisps :) here's today's diary!

27/03/2012
pack of french fry crisps (2)
diet 7up (0)

wholemeal bap (5) two small sausages (4) butter (1) cheese (3)

one digestive biscuit (2)

small bowl of pasta fish bake (6)
orange juice (4)

TOTAL:27/28

I'm still kinda hungry so might snack on something a bit later! Going for a big walk this evening too :)

Feeling positive today! My big walk last night made me feel a bit slimmer :) had a really healthy breakfast and gonna stay healthy for the rest of the day!!

29/03/2012

Mushrooms cooked in lemon juice (0) Three ryvita (3) low fat butter (1)

Two skinless sausages (4) wholegrain bap (4) low fat butter (1)

one digestive (2)

small bowl of leek and potato soup (3)

teeny tiny bit of steak (1!) baked potato (4) butter (1) veg (0)

bowl of baby food..don't ask! (4)

TOTAL: 28/28

I had a couple of small glasses of wine after dinner but I went on two big walks so hopefully walked off the majority of them!

30/03/2012

Egg fried in one cal spray (2) wholegrain bap (4) low fat butter (1)

Beans (5) two slices of toast (4) cheese (2) low fat butter (1)

WW shepherds pie (6)

light babybell (1) 7up free (0)

TOTAL: 26/28

Tried to be extra good before my weigh in tomorrow!

Down 1 pound :) yayyy...so close to ten stone! If I hadn't gone off track I would have been there by now :( oh well..I'm delighted to be at a new number :D
I booked a holiday last night :eek: :eek: Portugal at the end of June..I Have to be skinny for it!!!

I don't know if this is cheating but I just weighed myself again with all my clothes off (which is what I usually do, it's how I got my starting weight so kept doing it every week!) and the scales said 11 stone!!!! So I'm gonna pretend the first weigh in didn't happen ;) it's the same day so I don't think it's cheating! So down 2 pounds :D :D

Back