ProPoints Ten stone here I come :)

30/03/2012

Two eggs fried in one cal spray (4) two slices of toast (4) low fat butter (1)

WW beef hotpot (6)
7up free (0)

small sausage roll (5)

mussels (2) bread (3) half a piece of salmon (2) baby potato with butter and small bit of cheese (4)

Captain Morgan and coke can (5)

Two small glasses of Rose (6)

Ended up having a fairly random dinner instead of a takeaway! Used some weeklies on alcohol but happy enough with myself considering it's Friday! In work all day tomorrow so I'll probably use a few more of them tomorrow eve when I finish!

Last edited:
Hey hon. Well done on loss and totally counts that I weighed how u usually do.. So 2lbs it is!! :)
Ah... Baby food??? :)
And ur dinner sounds yum even if it was random! :)
Oh and Portugal-yeah!!! Love Portugal! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah about the baby food haha...don't worry it's not my new diet it was just really nice!!

I did my usual of not tracking over the weekend :/. Hmmm lets see on Saturday I had cheese on toast for breakfast then a cibatta and vegetable soup from O'Briens for lunch. Then had a lovely homemade roast dinner with a pate starter was yummy! I went out Saturday night and had 3 pints of coors light. Oh and two glasses of wine with dinner! Then yesterday I had pate on toast for breakfast and had a chicken wrap and chips for lunch. I went out for dinner with the BF and we had Thai! It was lovely! So hopefully can save the rest of my week now although todays not going to well so far!

pizza today....NOT GOOD! totm was feeling sorry for myself :cry:think the painkillers I take make me extra hungry...well...that's my excuse anyway :p

So I haven't posted here all over Easter!! The bad news is I haven't been tracking at all but the good news is (despite several Easter eggs and naughty dinners) that I've maintained my bang on 11 stone weight! My birthday is now only three weigh ins away :eek:
I NEED to be in the 10's for my birthday. I'm not too disappointed with myself even though I haven't lost much the last month or two because I haven't gained any weight and even though I haven't been tracking as much I've been keeping up the big walks with my mam most evenings! It's a bit frustrating when I think if I had stayed on track more the last few weeks then I would be in the 10's but how and ever! I'm glad I haven't had a gain but I've still been enjoying myself and not going overboard. I hope I can do that when I get to my goal weight! My mam is going on holidays the day of my birthday so the two of us are cracking down! Points reset today so it's a good day to start! Only three weeks ahhhh! My goal is to get to the single numbers in the tens by my birthday!!!! Can't even imagine it!!!

Also I'm gonna make a thai red curry later with reduced fat coconut milk..I think it's gonna add up to about 8 points all together not including rice! So much better than a takeaway!!!

Hey hon. Ah your doing so well having maintained while not tracking. it bodes well for when you reach your goal. Single figures so 10.9... thats 5lbs in 3 weeks! You can totally do it hon. You and your mam will be very determined.
And i made a thai green curry before and it was savage! :) Enjoy!! :)

Hey hon. Ah your doing so well having maintained while not tracking. it bodes well for when you reach your goal. Single figures so 10.9... thats 5lbs in 3 weeks! You can totally do it hon. You and your mam will be very determined.
And i made a thai green curry before and it was savage! :) Enjoy!! :)

Thanks love :) Yeah anywhere near 10.9 or even 10.8 I would be delighted!! Even to just be in the tens would be perfect. Red curry was AMAZING! Def would make it again, had a bit too much rice though oops!

13/04/2012

Two poached eggs (4) mushrooms (0) toast (3)

WW biscuit bar (2)

Prosciutto (1) mixed salad (0) feta (3) tomato (0) ryvita (1) light Philadelphia (1) light balsamic dressing (0)

cappuccino (3)

Chicken fillet (5) reduced fat coconut milk (3) red curry paste (1) mangetout (0) pak choi (0) boiled rice (8)
Two bottles of mixed bacardi drink (8)

TOTAL: 43/28
14/49 weeklies used

Not too bad for a Friday! Usually don't track at the weekends!

14/04/2012

Two slices of bread (4) light Philadelphia (2)

chocolate mini egg (1) pack of crisps (2) small bakewell tart (4?)

Slice of bread (2) with ham (1) small piece of goats cheese and piece of feta (4)

TOTAL SO FAR: 20/28

This is what I've had so far today! I went on a picnic then a big walk around a forest :) it was lovely! I snacked a bit too much though and I'm meeting friends tonight for dinner and drinks so I'm gonna have to use more of my weeklies!

Feeling very bloated after my night out!! Didn't drink too much and didn't have my usual post drink snack or bag of chips :) Dinner consisted of a lot of points though!!

Think I went over my points today! Wasn't tracking as I went :(

16/04/2012

Two slices of toast (5) butter (2)

WW biscuit bar (2) tiny handful of peanuts (1?)

Wholegrain bagel (6?) with mozzarella (3) sundried tomatoes (2) pesto (3)

Handful of crisps (1)

WW biscuit bar (2)

WW shepards pie (6) ratatouille (1)

pineapple (0) WW yogurt (1)
7up free (0)

TOTAL: 34/28

Was so picky today, raging I went over my points as I've no weeklies left. I went on two walks though so hopefully that counts for something!

Today seems to be going a lot better than yesterday! I also walked a lot and I'm going on another walk later so hopefully that's the large piece of easter egg I ate last night all walked off :( I started using mt WW calculator again and apparently my points have dropped down to 27 since I got to 11 stone!

Here's today so far!! Having homemade chili for dinner

17/04/2012

Bowl of pineapple chunks (0) WW yogurt (1)

WW mexican chili (6) Sugar free jelly (0)

oat crackers (2) cream cheese (2)

TOTAL SO FAR: 11/27

Last edited:
Dinner was yum :) gorgeous homemade chili not sure how many points but the only things in it that weren't free were the mince and the kidney beans. Also had some homemade quesidillas! Probably had more of them than I should have :p Feeling nice and refreshed after my walk. I'm working all the rest of the week and the weekend so hoping to get out for as many walks as possible!

18/04/2012

Two skinless sausages (4) two ryvita (2) low fat butter (1)

WW yogurt (1)

Wholegrain crackers (2) cream cheese (2)

Mussels in garlic butter (4) two ryvita (2) low fat butter (1)

Small glass of white wine (3) malteasers (5)

TOTAL: 27/27

Really happy with today! Managed to treat myself with some choccie and wine but still stay in points :) also went for a big walk this evening. I have my fingers crossed for Friday. I hope it's a loss but I had a sneaky weigh in and I've gained :( probably from my boldness at the weekend so hopefully if I stay good tomorrow and stay within my points I'll have a loss on Friday. Even a STS again! Anything but a gain!

19/04/2012

Skinless sausage (2) two thin rashers (3) two ryvita (2) low fat butter (1)

apple juice (1)

Fish cake (4) one ryvita (1)

banana (0)

Two skinless sausages (4) mash (4) low fat butter (1)

white choc options (1)

TOTAL: 24/27

Trying to be extra good before my weigh in! I have three points left, might have a digestive biscuit for two points before bed!

Didn't get out for my usual walk this evening :( I'm worried that's gonna affect my weigh in!!

Hello 10 stone 13 pounds!! Only a one pound loss but I know from weighing myself earlier in the week that I'd gained since the weekend so I'm delighted. My reaction when I saw that 10 on the scales :happy036: It's been a long time since I was in the tens. I can't remember exactly when, I know the summer before I started college two years ago I was in the low tens but over that summer I started piling it on. I think I was in the 11's by the end of that summer then my weight just kept going up from there. I went on holidays to Spain last June and I was 11 stone 5 or 6 when I was leaving. I was so angry at myself for not trying harder to loose weight. I still can't believe I let myself go from ten stone to over twelve stone in the last couple of years. Anyway onwards and downwards ;) I'm only barely in the tens so have to keep going so that I'm safely in them by my birthday! Two weigh ins away!! My birthday is on a Friday so I'll actually have to weigh myself that morning. That's a bit of motivation!!

Wow well done u. Must hav been lovely to see the 10s! But ur doin so so well with ur walking and ur eating. U deserve it.
4 lbs in 2weigh ins to be in single digits. U can do it!
I think I've finally got my motivation back...
Keep goin hon. :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Two pounds this week and next week...hmmm fingers crossed!! If your finding it hard to get motivated just think of that moment of joy when you see a lower number on the scales. My mam always says to me when I'm going to eat something that is gonna throw off my points "do you want that food as much as you want to look and feel slimmer?" It really works!

Was working late last night so was tempted to get a takeaway with the OH. We ended up going to Tesco instead and getting one of those takeaway for two ready meal thingys. The points in it were fairly high so I tried to cut them down by only having a few spoons of each thing!

20/04/2012

Scrambled eggs (4) brown bread (2) low fat butter (1)

Digestive biscuit (2)

Brown bread (2) low low cheese triangle (1)
Pack of Snax (2)

Tikka chicken (5) Onion baji (6) chicken korma (7) rice (4) naan (7)

white wine (8)

TOTAL: 51/27 points used
24/49 weeklies used

Will have to be good tonight to make up for using so many weeklies last night!

Back