ProPoints Ten stone here I come :)

I haven't posted here all week! I haven't really been tracking :( I haven't been eating really badly but when I don't track I usually end up going over by a good bit. Been such a stressful week with work and college and a thing were having in the house this weekend. I really thought I was going to have a gain because I kept snacking on easter egg in the evening and I had a subway yesterday before work! I felt so bloated after! But weighed myself today and I'm 10 stone 12 :) down one pound! Not much but better than I could have expected!!

Hey hon. Down 1lb is great without tracking.
I'm terrible when I don't track. I tracked half my week but was terrible the other half. Down 2lbs tho. So kinda keeping me motivated for tracking this week cos if I did it prop who knows what I'll lose..we can do it this this week!!!! 2lbs-both of us!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok there's a plan! Both of us to loose two pounds this week! Can totally be done!! I have such a craving for a takeaway, it's been so long since I got one. I think I might use my weeklies and get one tomorrow night! I'll try resist tonight as I'm already on a good few points and it's only half two! I have work later and all day tomorrow so that'll burn a few calories!

Oh and well done on your loss this week :)

Today so far! I don't know why I'm drinking so much juice I'm just so thirsty today!

27/04/2012

Two slices of bread (4) low fat butter (1) two grilled rashers (4) two easy singles (2)

Glass of tropical juice (2) glass of apple juice (2)

marthamydear said:
Ok there's a plan! Both of us to loose two pounds this week! Can totally be done!! I have such a craving for a takeaway, it's been so long since I got one. I think I might use my weeklies and get one tomorrow night! I'll try resist tonight as I'm already on a good few points and it's only half two! I have work later and all day tomorrow so that'll burn a few calories!

Oh and well done on your loss this week :)

Oh u shud. Ull only end up being more bold during week if u denie urself. I on the other hand had takeaway last week at work (sat is takeaway nite) but I'm not letting myself hav one. Gona make a tasty stirfry instead.
God I burn calories at work but way way too much choc around!! So I've gotta be careful tomoro and Sunday!! :-(
Yep I hav food plan and exercise plan done out for week.
I will be onto u nxt fri morn for the showdown! :)
We can do this!!! :)

I dont even think I wanna ruin my birthday on Friday by weighing myself! Lol..Working too much and doing college stuff to even think about what I'm eating but I'm running around a lot and just went for a power walk in the rain so maybe that will cancel it out :) :) Weight loss aside I'm just excited for the weekend now!!

What do u hav planned?? Ah it's it birthday-nothing else matters. :)

Cinema and dinner on Friday with the OH..after work :( :( then friends over on Saturday night for "a few" drinks lol I'll have to spend Sunday recovering!!

Happy birthday sweetie. (belated) xxx

Thanks guys :) hope your both doing well..Havn't been on here or tracking as I'm doing exams at the moment but will be back here soon for help slimming down for my holiday this time next month!!

Ok exams are over and I still didn't get back on track!! I've gained a good bit over the last month :( I'm off to Portugal in 12 days so I will be posting my days here religiously until then in hope that it'll make a last minute difference! I know I'll feel terrible going on hols if I've made no effort at all! I'm aiming for 26 points every day, no weeklies.

06/06/2012

Boiled eggs (4) brown bread (4) low fat butter (1)

Veg soup (0)

Fruit bar (2) small handful of crisps (1)

7up free (0) cherries (0)

Mixed salad with some ham and cous cous (6)

Go ahead cherry slices (4)

TOTAL: 22/26

Going for a walk now I'll use up more points when I'm back! Don't think I ate enough, feeling a bit headachy!

Last edited:
Hmmm what to have with my last two points..I'm actually still hungry!!

Had a slice of ham and a small bit of cheese! Glad I stuck within the points today and went for a walk. Bring on tomorrow!

Here's today so far!! I'm in work this evening for a short shift so I'm just going to have a little snack before I go then grab a WW meal or something in Tesco after! I'm gonna update here when I'm home :)

Was starving in work!! Met my grandparents beforehand and they tried to convince me to have a sandwich or some cake but I'm glad I resisted. Holiday is fast approaching, getting more and more excited! Didn't get out for my walk today though I'll be going tomorrow before work!
07/06/201

Brown pitta bread (4) with wafter thin chicken breast (1) and slice of cheddar (2)

7up free (0) WW tuna (2) two ryvita (2)

Pack of cherry crispy slices (4) milky coffee (1)

WW creamy chicken and pasta (9)

Pot of orange and pineapple in fruit juice (0)

TOTAL: 25/26

Last edited:
Oh, I weighed myself this morning and I'm actually down a bit from yesterday! I know I shouldn't be weighing myself daily but I can't help it with the holiday so soon. I still can't get over how much weight I managed to put on in a month. I'm so embarrassed I can't even write it here! Need to get back down to the 10 stone 12 I was a month ago when I was last posting here asap. I was so happy to be in the tens and between my birthday and exams and many more weak excuses I completely ruined a lot of hard work!

Oh honey
We're all great with the excuses. But exam time IS stressful. So don't worry bout it.
I know how u feel bout weighing daily. It's just before ur holidays and ur just excited to get any bit off. I get it. The reason they don't recommend it is cos it may get u down if it goes up or STS one if days and ull get disheartened. Cos it may go up or STS bit it's prob just water retention.
So u do what keeps u happy for now but back to weekly WIs after hols!
Your diaries look fab hon. Ur doin so well. X

You are doing fantastically, how much have you got to loose till you reach your goal?xxx

Thanks both of you :) I think I'm getting my TOTM so should probably stop weighing myself everyday because that will prob make me a bit heavier!! I'm so nervous waiting on my exam results, I found out they come out when I'm on hols :eek: :eek:

I was only 12 pounds away from my goal but I'm now 16 pounds away :( Need to get rid of those four pounds it's really getting me down that I got into the tens now I'm back in the 11's :( I didn't think i'd let that happen again!

Well..here's today so far! I find I stick to it better if I update here everytime I'm online, desperate times ;)

08/06/2012

Scrambled eggs (4) mushrooms cooked in lemon juice (0) two ryvita (2) low fat butter (1)

one rich tea biscuit (1)

two ryvita (2) wafer thin chicken breast (1) cheddar (3) cherry tomatoes (0)

skinny cappuccino (2)

chicken breast (3) roast potatoes (4) carrots (0) broccoli (0) roast butternut squash (0) extra for oil (2)

pot of orange and pineapple in fruit juice (0)

TOTAL: 25/26

Last edited:
Back