Teresa's 2011 diary

Im so sorry Teresa, take care of yourself my thoughts are with you xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you all.

well despite saying I wasn't going to post for a while I am feeling very rubbish and don't think my erratic eating is helping so just for tomorrow (as I can't get my head around any further than that ) I am aiming to be on plan.

Green day

porridge and banana (heb and part of hea)

snack
plum and satsuma

lunch
mugshot
plum and satsuma and yogurt

dinner
quorn meatballs (syns ... can't remember but know it is low)
pasta
roast pepper onion and garlic tomato sauce

pudding
jelly

snacks 2 hi fi lite

Good for you, your plan for tomorrow looks lovely especially your dinner. Big believer in eating better affecting your moon, just take it easy.

2 full days on plan and feel better for it and it is helping me cope better with everything else.

Yesterday i had quark and fromage frais for dessert with options and 2 hard boiled eggs as a snack.

Today Green Day

breakfast
choc mini weetabix
milk and banana

lunch
leftover quorn meatballs and pasta
yogurt

snack am and pm
hi fi light x 2

pm snack mugshot (wouldn't normally have a mug shot as a snack but have given myself permission to eat as much free food as i need at the moment)

dinner
3 1/2 syn quorn sausages 11/2 syns
corn on the cob
carrot and swede mas
broc carrot and cauli
gravy 2 syns

snack
quark and fromage frais with cocoa 2 syns

5 1/2 syns + 1/2 bag of french fries

Friday plan green day

breakfast
oat so simple and banana
1 ryvita and milk

snack
satsuma hi fi light

lunch
mug shot
yogurt
fruit

snack
2 hard boiled eggs
hi fi light

dinner
mac n cheese pasta n sauce
with leeks and mushrooms and hea cheese (2 syns)

treat
maltesers

I'm really glad you're feeling better for being on plan, I had a couple of boiled eggs as a snack today too. Free food is there to be eaten when needed, definitely helps I cant get enough of fromage frais and raspberries right now, I love it. I like the idea of having it with cocoa too, thanks for that!

Hi Teresa, thanks for popping by my diary to give me a good talking too, its much appreciated. You have as much free food as you need for snacks right now and glad you feel better being on plan xx

well all that went down the toilet today and guess what i feel miserable. But I am cutting myself some slack as just want to get through these next few days. Mum's funeral is on monday my main goal this weekend is to eat 3 healthy meals a day.

And to go for a run or a long walk on one of the days. Then next tuesday onwards get back to my exercise regime and healthy eating both things that will help me from slipping into depression .

Absolutely, take it one day at a time and take it easy on yourself (like you say cut yourself some slack). Will be thinking of you tomorrow and Monday, take care Teresa xx

Well another week has gone by and it has been very up and down. Forced myself to go to a group today and faced the scales with a 7 1/2 pound gain :-( a tiny bit of that could be the difference between a day and night weigh in but most of it is choc, white bread, teacakes and crumpets and lurpak.

Have had 48 hours on plan and need to get through another day to really feel I am back on it.

Also going back to running club tomorrow.

Determined to lose 3 or 4 pounds in the next two weeks (not doing much over christmas as don't feel like celebrating at the mo)

Hey Teresa, how are you this week ? Hope you are doing ok. I've not been here too much but just wanted to say hello and see how you are xx

Hi Gobolino thank you for stopping by and asking feeling a bit down at the moment. But I am trying to keep at my running as it helps me. Mum was supposed to be coming to us for christmas so just want the next few days to go past quickly not doing christmas at all .

My weight has skyrocketed even though i have had a much better week :-( but I am still trying to be kind to myself.

Bless you, I've been thinking of you. Christmas will be over and done very soon. Hubby and I are going for a picnic and big walk on christmas day with our dog, might be a thought for you if you want to get away from everything traditional. Keep being kind to yourself, well done for that at such a difficult time. Great that you have your running to turn to aswell. If you need an ear (a virtual ear), I'm about.

((Take it easy))

Back