Teresa's 2011 diary

No i was at work but hubby was in. It was just up the road from us, someone flipped their car over which is scary as it is 30 mph speed limit!! The person was taken awy by a helicopter!

Not a good time for Moor Street did you hear or know what happened to the man who lived opposite us (Gary his name is)?

Thank you both for your kind words it means a lot. xx

In spite of 2 days off plan (mcdonalds and a lot of chocs on christmas day and a meal out on boxing day) I lost 3 sounds this week. Only 3 pounds to get back in target range. I hope to do it in the next 2 weeks although I do have new year and then my birthday.
I have big ambitions for the next two years from a fitness point of view so need to be working on getting and keeping my weight down. I start marathon training on Jan 9th and want to lose 7 to 10 pounds before my mileage gets up to high and i turn into the hungry caterpillar.

((((Woohoo Well done on the 3 lbs )))) Put the last couple of days off plan behind you and you'll get the other 3lb off in no time. Exciting stuff to be training for a marathon :)

Hi Teresa, i hope all is well with you? Its been a while since you checked in so just wanted to come and say we are thinking of you and hope you come back soon.

How is marathon training going?xx

Here here Shenzi!

Teresa, hope you are ok. We are thinking of you and missing you!

Back