Teresa's target diary

Happy anniversary - hope you had a lovely day!

Well today has not really been a day to be proud of :) But again has been a nice day so refuse to be too annoyed about it.

I am definitely getting back on plan tomorrow and wil most likely have an on plan tea. Unless hubby whisks me out for dinner!! (only slightly hoping that will happen)

I have 4.5 weeks until my next holiday and here are my goals.
Start weight 10 9.5

wednesday 1st september no wi as have to work followed by class observation
wednesday 8th september no wi as have to work
wednesday 15th september 10 7.5 at class
wednesday 22nd september 10 6.5 at class
wednesday 29th sept september 10.5 - 10 5.5 at class
oct 6th on holiday
oct 13th back at group (goal to be still within target range 10 5 - 10 11!!)

How are you doing ? I like your plan, it looks do-able but then I've not been close to target so I'm not quite qualified to say that -he he! You have a plan though, which is such a good start, I'm sure you'll do it :) Go for it !

well maybe making a plan was not a good idea as everything has gone wrong in the last week. I can make excuses a plenty (from anniverary celebrations, to PMT and finally the sad news of my aunt's death) but the truth is I just have not wanted to follow the plan.

So I am revising my plan to ending september the same weight or less than I began it !! 10 9.5 as i am sure i have gained 4 or 5 pounds.

Tomorrow's plan red day

breakfast
yogurt
fruit

lunch
cottage cheese and tinned pineapple (syns ?)
raw veg
yogurt
alpen light

dinner
lamb hot pot
brussel sprouts
swede and carrots
peaches and plums

HEB alpen light and either kellogs fiber bar or skin on new potatoes
HEA milk in teas

Hi Teresa

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your Aunt. I dont think you're making excuses at all, its very difficult at these times without putting pressure on yourself to follow plan. Sometimes everything seems to happen at once too.

Good to see you back, how did today go ?

Thank you. I feel so much better for having a perfectly OP day, it never ceases to amaze me how much better i feel when i eat properly ! Also how today was so easy when the last 7 have been impossibly hard. Now to do it all again tomorrow!

My exercise plan also went out the window last week as well so as the triathlon is on sunday I am getting up at the crack of dawn to swim and then a 5k run in the evening.

Tuesdays plan

Will be a green day

breakfast
banana
forest fruits
yogurt

lunch
jacket and beans and salad
alpen light
fruit

dinner
vegetable curry
rice
quark/fromage frais and options (2 syns)

Oh Teresa I could happily have your menu tomorrow :) Glad your day has gone really well, I always find my mood is so much better after a day on plan, that does surprise me too.

Hope you enjoy your swim and run tomorrow ;)

Well today was not quite perfect but not terrible

Made mac and cheese for the kids at tea time and apple pudding and ended up having a little of both. But the mac and cheese would be just a hea and some syns and syns for the apple pudding but as i had very few syns yesterday and today besides that I don't think i went much over.

tomorrows menu

red day

berries, nectarines and yogurt
banana

tuna extra light mayo with lots of veg
peach and plum
alpen light and yogurt

ham and mushroom quiche with healthy extra potato (heb and hea rf cheese in quiche)
fromage frais and quark with options

syns
extra light mayo 2 syns
options 2 syn

hea
milk in teas + rf cheese in quiche

heb
alpen light x 2
potato

Last edited:
Well i can not get to my group today because of work but i weighed in at home. I was 10 11 which is 2 .5 pounds up from 2 weeks ago when i last went to group. (last week i weighed at home and was a shocking 11 3 !!!! that is totm for you ....never ever gained that much in one week)

So although i wish i had not gained 2.5 it is a manageable amount and will lose half if not all of it by next wednesdays wi.

Sorry to hear that you've gained, I hate looking at the scales around TOTM as I gain then also. I try not to take too much notice of it though as it likely to be lost by the following week. I'm sure you'll have a good week and the gain will be gone!

Thank for your support.

Today was OP but not the red day planned as i ended up having another fall of my bike this time not as bad as last time but I was very lucky as i fell off braking to stop being hit by a car !!! But it really shook me up and I wanted comfort food when i got home so had morrison's 1/2 syn sausages, syn free chip, beans and mushrooms. An excellent choice as i was very tempted to send hubby to the chip shop!
I do think if i do manage to do the tri on sunday I will be having a long rest from my bike afterwards !

Thursday's menu

ee

baked beans and eggs with tomatoes

lunch pasta n sauce and leeks and runner beans
fruit Lots of plums

tea minty lamb soup
yogurt

Hea
skimmed milk and rf cheese (1/2 of each)
heb
fiber plus

snack picked at some apple cake and kiddies sandwiches Need to get back to only eating things i can syn accurately!

Last edited:
Oh no you poor thing, are you ok ? Are you bruised ? I bet you felt very shocked after narrowly avoiding a bump!

Well done on making good choices in that situation, I'm really impressed :) Syn free chips to the rescue.

Are you still able to do the tri on sunday ?

I have a massive saddle shaped bruise on my upper inner thigh ! And a swollen and bruised palm . Also a grazed chin. The thigh bruise is the most painful, hoping if i rest before sunday I will be able to sit in the saddle and do the tri, at the moment having trouble sitting on hard chairs !

Ouch that does sound like you're in the wars :( and your chin again -ouch! Fingers crossed that you'll be feeling ten times better by Sunday, take it easy and rest up!

Thank you I am going to attempt the tri but give up if bike riding hurts too much ! (right now sitting on a chair hurts so looking for rapid improvement before sunday !! LOL)

Fridays menu

Aiming for a green day

Breakfast
plums with bananas fromage frais and yogurt

lunch
small amount of leftover pasta and bolognese
lots of plums (have about 100 very ripe ones from a neighbours tree)b
banana
fiber plus bar (heb)

dinner
veggie chilli and spicy wedges
fromage frais and quark with options (keep putting this on the menu but not actually making it !!) 2 syns

snack
weetabix oaty bar 3.5 syns
2 alpen lights (heb)
hea milk in teas

5.5 syns

Last edited:
Hope you've had a good day :) Just wanted to let you know about body magic challenge that is on body optimise, definitely worth a look. I'm not sure if its the same as what is on the main SW site, but thought I'd let you know all the same. The challenge I've chosen is to walk around the Isle of Wight :D

Have had a perfect OP day today in spite of seriously craving peanut butter. Fortunately the jar at work was almost empty and i did not want to open a new jar just for me !!

Love the body magic challenge on body optomise and have signed up for the london to brighton one!

I am doubting whether i should attempt the triathlon as inner thigh bruise is huge. Will decide tomorrow afternoon.

Teresa

Saturday's provisional day

EE day

breakfast
bacon, eggs, mushrooms and beans

Lunch
plums and banana

dinner
beef pot roast with lots of veggies and new potatoes

lemon cheesecake (1.5 syns)
mini green and black's bar (4 syns)

Snack plums