Teresa's target diary

Ha ha - I love seeing you so excited about the layered cheese salad, I thought it was just me who loved it sooooo much ;) Glad you enjoyed it, you're not wrong on the fact that its a nice big serving too! I didnt manage to make mine today, nevermind will have it soon!

Day 3 done, a few more syns than planned but as syns have been low for last few days I am ok with that.

Day 4 of SE

Breakfast

fruit and yoghurt (all sf)

lunch
layered cheese salad (hea and 1 syn)((lots of sf)
banana
fiber plus (heb)

dinner
roast chicken
swede and carrots
leeks and cabbage
broc
gravy (3 syns)

2 green and black's organics minatures (8syns)

Last edited:
that layered cheese salad sounds great ill definitely be trying that soon:) how are you enjoying SE? do you think its going to work?

Hi Jane the cheese salad is yum i think it is the creamy extra light mayo and ff fromage frais that makes it so delish

I can't say I love SE but it has made me tink a lot more about the amount of SF food on my plate. I know it has got off a lttle of the weight I had gained recently (Haven't got to an official sw weigh in 3 weeks due to work and the funeral) and on my home scales earlier this week i was up about 6 pounds from my last official weigh in. I am now down about half that as of today.

Tomorrow I am going to have an extra easy day as i want spaghetti carbonara for dinner and can't make that SE (or don't want to!) Then will do two SE days until wednesdays weigh in. I think after that i may try and do 2 red (my least fav) 2 green 2 SE and 1 EE the next week.
Teresa

Sunday
EE Day

breakfast
fruit and yogurt

lunch
bacon, low syn sausages (2 syns) baked beans, mushrooms, tomatoes

Dinner
spag carbonara with loads of leeks and mushrooms

snacks
g and b miniature x 2 (8 syns)
peach and plum
(heb) fiber plus bar

Last edited:
well hopefully its working for you then if youve lost some of your gain:) i think your plan sounds good and i might do something similar, i don t think i could continually do SE everyday each week really but its certainly good for the couple of days before WI.

enjoy your carbonara tomorrow how do you make it?, the last time i tried it it didnt really work out:(

I will try and post the recipe later it is delicous, hence why I can't imine eating only 1/3 of a plate of it :) It is from SW magazine.

I don't think i will be making the roulade as really need a lazy day today as things have been so hectic.So wll just have fromage frais and options for pud and a g and b minature.

Today felt like a day off plan as food was so yummy !! LOL

Monday and Tuesday's SE days

Breakfast
fruit and yogurt (for a change LOL)

lunch
vegetable curry and a piece of tandoori chicken
fruit

dinner
cottage cheese and pineapple (1.5 syns)
crudites

Heb alpen lights
42 g reduced fat cheese

Hea milk in tea

Tuesday

breakfast
fruit and yogurt

lunch
ham salad

dinner
veggie curry with bombay potatoes

Hea
milk in teas

Hebs
alpen light + fiber plus

Teresa's lots of success express day's diary

Changed the title as have decided to try and do lots of Success Express until i go away in 2 weeks time and then when i get back until I get to a weight i am happy with.

The past 7 weeks have been so up and down with lots of great days but also lots of rubbish days.

I really hope to still be in my target range (just) this week but need to stop messing about and get to a weight and maintain it.

Feel really bloated and SP is not good so going to drink lots and keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Tuesday SE (6/7 se days in past week)

breakfast
fruit and yogurt

lunch
chicken salad
peach

dinner
veggie curry with wedges
yogurt

Hea
milk in teas
cheese

Hebs
fiber plus

syns green and black miniature 4 syns

Last edited:
wednesdays menu

banana before run and weigh in
hi fi bar and fruit at wi

lunch
layered cheese salad

dinner
quorn meatballs in tomato sauce lots of veg over pasta (1 syn)
fiber plus bar

snack
6 murray mints (6 syns)
1 tblsp pesto (3.5 syns)
yog and fruit

10 1/2 syns

Last edited:
Hmm anyone know how to change the whole thread title?

oh i know that answer to that:D lol if you double left click on the right hand side of your thread title (at the page where all the other diaries are too), make sure you dont click on the thread but just to the side of it, a dialogue box should come up where you can change the title of your thread.:)

Thanks Jane all sorted now and have changed the title twice since i learnt LOL

WI today was not good :-( but if i had not done 6 days of SE would have been much worse. I am 1/2 pound over target and 2 pounds away from my september goal. I also go away in 13 days time to cologne and would like to be 3 pounds lighter if not more by then.

So on reflection of my SE week i think I am going to do SE days when I feel like it but otherwise just try and mix up the days. So today may be a green day or it may be SE depending on what i have for tea.

Teresa

i did the same with my title once i knew how to do it lol, im sorry things didnt go well at weigh in today wot happened? you were doing really well with your plans too!. i think i was expecting a massive weight loss when i did it and was disheartened when it didnt happen so i defo wouldnt do it for a full week again....like you said ill be mix and matching it through the week depending on my mood lol x

Well I gained 2 pounds but i had not been for 3 weeks and until the last week I had not been properly OP due to my bike accident and the death of my aunt.

So if i had not done SE i would of gained more. Frustrating to not know how much i lost on SE.

Was just disappointed as it took me out of target range. Would not have minded if it had been 1 1/2 pounds LOL Now just have to lose a minimum of 1/2 before next week but i want 2 LOL

thats a shame but as you say at least you have a reason for the gain and both of them are very valid reasons for a gain ((hugs)) you'll get the 2lb off next week dont worry :) x

Well not a good start to getting that 2 pounds off.

Yesterday was a disaster not even gong to attempt to syn things I am just starting afresh today. 12 days until my mini break to Cologne and I will be going there at least 3 pounds lighter than this week's weigh in.

Line drawn under yesterday.

Friday's plan

Green day

breakfast
yogurt and fruit

Lunch
layered cheese salad (1)
2 hi fi bars

Dinner
quorn meatballs in tomato and veg sauce (1)
pasta
yogurt

g and b miniature (4)
murray mint (1)

7 syns
HEA rf cheese and milk in teas

HEB hi fi bar x 2

Last edited:
Back