Teresa's target diary

What a feeling having an on plan day and kicking the peanut butter craving into touch :) Well done! I hope you're feeling better by tomorrow, if you still need to rest up then take it easy. If you're still finding sitting on a chair painful a bike is going to be hell :( Enjoy your weekend whatever you decide.

hi derbynanny i just thought id pop across to read your diary, it certainly sounds like youve been through the wars recently with what happened on your bike, have you decided if your doing the tri tomorrow?

good luck with starting sucess express on wednesday xx

oh and what was that wierd post all about a couple of weeks ago from a Dr D???? lol

Hello both of you.

Well another OP day (although have not had my HEB ...maybe i should have a fiber plus bar before i go to bed LOL)

Felt very proud tonight serving a completely yummy and slimming world friendly meal to my dad and stepmum.

I am doing the tri tomorrow YIKES i tried my bike and getting on and off hurt but while on the saddle i was ok. So i just need to stay in the saddle as possible, i have told myself I will drop out if too uncomfortable. I have packed plenty of ibuprofen LOL

Tomorrow's menu may not be 100% SW friendly as we are going out for lunch, but if complete the tri then i think i deserve a pudding LOL

Breakfast
yogurt, nectarines

post race
banana and fiber plus bar
lucozade lite

lunch
?????

tea
sw quiche, syn free chips and salad
lemon chiffon cheesecake

Thinking of you today - hope the race goes well :) I agree you deserve a pud :)

Thank you it was amazing you should definitely do one someday I was so nervous I felt sick and tearful before i got in the pool but it was so well organised and everyone was so friendly. My injuries were not terribly painful as long as i sat still on the bike saddle and did not run too fast.

Had a roast dinner and a yummy chocolate pudding (melt in the middle) Yum but will have a SW friendly tea.

Teresa

*** :) Well Done Teresa :) ***

So glad it went well! I bet you enjoyed your dinner. Take care and have a good week x

well done i dont think i could do anything like that!, im well impressed lol your pudding sounds yummy too xx

Where do the weekends go?

Another work week

mondays

extra easy diary

breakfast
nectarine and banana
2 ww yogurts (bought them a they were cheap and always regret it they are too sweet for me)

lunch
Egg, chips and beans with whatever veg i can find (mushrooms, tomatoes onions and peppers maybe)
plums and nectarines

dinner
chicken and mushroom 'pie' (slimming world recipe with mash on top)(1 syn)
broc, carrots and cauli
lemon chiffon cheesecake (1.5 syns)

fiber plus or alpen light bar (heb)
milk in teas (hea)

Ok time to get back on the wagon. Yesterday was draining the funeral and over 8 hours driving ! So have had a huge lie in today and ready to tackle the world and get to my SW goals.

Going to attempt as many SE days as possible until next wednesdays WI (decided to skip today's wi :))

Wednesday
Success Express (using the old superfree list to do this so incl quorn, yogurts, quark, cottage cheese as well as fruits and veg)

breakfast/ brunch
banana, forest fruits (big bowl)
yogurts (all superfree)

snack
heb fiber plus bar (heb)
cottage cheese (sf)
42 g reduced fat cheese (hea)

dinner
fish (smoked haddock or grilled sardines)
lots of grilled veg (sf)

quark(sf) and options

thursday
breakfast fruit and yogurt (sf)

lunch
cottage cheese (sf) and pineapple (1 1/2 syns)
crudites (sf)
fruit and yogurt (sf)

dinner
veggie curry (sf)
rice or spicy wedges (free)

fiber plus or alpen lights (heb)

Last edited:
how are you enjoying your first SE day? is there a newer list of SF foods? the one im using is from my book and i got that last year when i joined first time round. hope it doesnt effect our losses if we are counting things as SF that arent anymore ((confused)) lol

Hi Jane today has been weird but mainly because I am all out of routine. But so far so good just about to make dinner.

I can not find my success express info anyone and i really should know more but when the plan changed in jan the supefree list changed to just fruit and veg so although yog, cottage cheese, and quorn are free on both plans they are no longer superfree. (a little confusing as superfree used to mean free on both plans but they changed that ) Not sure that when dong SE the rules are different BUT I am sure doing SE the old way will have good results.Hope that makes sense.

Teresa

thanks Teresa yeah it does seem strange why they changed it but im going to stick with the way it was.....so quorn and ff fromage frais etc is still included as far as im concerned.

i didnt do that well on SE today :( but im off to update my diary so ill not highjack your with my woes lol x

Yeah! All the best for day 2 on success express :)

thursday
breakfast fruit and yogurt (sf)

lunch
cottage cheese (sf) and pineapple (1 1/2 syns)
crudites (sf)
fruit and yogurt (sf)

dinner
veggie curry (sf)
rice or spicy wedges (free)

fiber plus and alpen lights (2heb)
milk in teas (hea)
rf cheese (hea)
green and blacks miniature (4 syns)

Last edited:
Day 2 on SE went fine

I think I would find it hard to do SE without the old list!

Fridays SE menu

Breakfast
yog and fruit (all sf)

lunch
layered cheese salad (1/2 syn and 1 hea)more than 2/3 sf
fiber plus bar (heb)

snack
carrots and 1 level tblsp peanut butter (4 syns)
tiny amount of nutella going to count it as 1/2 level tblsp (2 syns)
bites of left over pizza (little boy ate 1/2 of sainsbury's margherita pizza 16 1/2 syns i ate some of the crust so going to count it as 4 )

dinner
prawn stir fry (1 1/2 syn)
green and blacks miniature (4 syns)

so 16 syns ! more than i like to have due to snacking at work :-( but don't want to give up my choccie treat

Last edited:
Well done on day 2..... I love the layered cheese salad, it is such a feast :) I might do one tomorrow too, thanks for the reminder!

sounds like your doing really well on SE:) the layered cheese salad sounds yummy how did you do it?

Jane it was so good ! I think it will become my new favourite lunch. And perfect for success express.

I layered the following things in a bowl
chopped lettuce
grated carrot
chopped tomato
yellow pepper chopped
beetroot chopped
sweetcorn drained
42 g grated reduced fat cheese (i like aldi's rf cheese the best) hea
1 tblsp extra light mayo mixed with 1 tlp ff fromage frais (1/2 syn ) I might double this amount next time
I also added some torn basil leaves as i have some growing in my kitchen but not necessary,

It was yummy and reminded me of a m and s layered salad i used to buy.

So totally got my 2/3 superfree in their as only the sweetcorn and cheese were not superfree and it made a nice big serving.

Back