Wed 20th THD 11 4.6
Thurs 21st THD 11 4
Fri 22nd THD 11.3.2
Sat 23rd official weigh in day

Today's menu
B egg mushroom and pepper scramble
L gammon and egg with peas, mushrooms and tomatoes
D fish with leek and courgette stir fried veg

Thanks Sarah but the scales hate me today . They were back up to 11 5 today which gives me a sts for the week . This US when I am grateful for my daily weigh in. So I know as I didn't cheat , have woken up with a raging thirst and sausages for fingers it is water retention from eating gammon yesterday ..

Now have to be make the best choices I can while away this weekend and not let the number discourage me.

I sts on it too. I'm deciding my options cos I am not keen on it and to not lose either is pretty discouraging. Have a good weekend. xx

Have disappeared in a puff of logic

Had a super indulgent weekend with the scales back up to 11 8.5 on monday absolultey insane.
So gave myself a talking too ! Essentially if i look at my adult life 30 + years I have binged or dieted forever. The only time when i felt I was eating fairly normally and got to target and maintained was with WW Core plan or SW both of which I loved.

I love juddd but if the truth be known the naughty girl in me who wants to live on choc and cheese loves juddd and as much a si try to convince myself of the health benefits I am not convinced that over eating some days (there really is no mormal for me ) and starving the next day is not the way forward :-(

So as i want to be a healthy weight for me (would love truly skinny but i would also like to win the lottery :)) fit and healthy to run marathons and more then SW is the answer for me .

I am not disciplined enough nor do i want to be that i will never fall off the wagon but if i can find a balance that gets me to target and keeps me there that is all i need.

Here is the link to my SW diary

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...teresas-fresh-start-sw-diary.html#post6884754

Will post my official weigh in here tomorrow and wish all you fasters well

T

Well done on the loss hun :)

Back