thurs 14th THD 11 7.2
Fri 15th THD 11 5.6 :) Now we are talking
Sat 16th THD Official weigh in day

Another good day yesterday

menu
B yoghurt
L chicken curry over spinach
D lamb chops with cabbage, leeeks and carrot

Looks like this week of low carb has been successful without a fasting day, as long as the weight is the same or less tomorrow I will continue The Harcombe Diet without fasting.

Sat 9th UD 11.6.8 Official weigh in
Sun 10th starting THD 11 9
mon 11th THD 11 8.2
tues 12th THD 11 7.4
wed 13th THD 11 7.8
thurs 14th THD 11 7.2
Sat 16th THD 11 5 :) ;-) Official weigh in day

Officially 1.8 off but it feels like more as was not a post fast day weigh in and leaves me with only 5.2 to get me back into the 10s. Somehow that seems doable in just over 4 week.

I am actually enjoying THD and not feeling deprived at all. Long may it last, in the past I have been doing really well and then I bake cakes and decide a life without ever licking out the bowl is not worth living and before long i am mainlining carbs like a mad woman. Maybe a life without cake batter is better than a life without bingeing ?????

Have moved into phase 2 and added raspberries

B raspberries and amazing full fat greek yoghurt
L a big bowl full of the gravy/soup leftover form my slow cooked lamb
snack if needed
olives and hard boiled eggs
D parma ham wrapped garlic chicken, parsnip chips and green veg

Ladybird if you have any questions give me a shout.

The first few days can be tough especially if you are a caffeine drinker but i think your fasting will have put you in good stead.
Sat 9th UD 11.6.8 Official weigh in
Sun 10th starting THD 11 9
mon 11th THD 11 8.2
tues 12th THD 11 7.4
wed 13th THD 11 7.8
thurs 14th THD 11 7.2
Sat 16th THD 11 5 :) ;-) Official weigh in day
Sun 17th THD 11 5 :)

Yesterday i snacked on way too much parma ham (allowed on THD but too salty and tooooo expensive ) and creamed coconut again allowed but just snacking for the sake of it and felt horrible by the end of the day.

Today's menu

Brunch
egg bacon and tomato scramble
snack if needed raspberries and greek yoghurt
dinner
chilli and bns wedges

I drink decaff anyway so that OK. However I've just had egg and tuna salad for lunch and I feel as sick as a dog. I'm not used to eating much during the day at all so my stomach got a shock when that lot arrived!. I'll see how it goes. You are doing really well on it.

Well done Derbynanny, that's a nice loss in a week especially as your not far from goal. Keep up the good work! :)

I did try that spaghetti squash I found in tescos, not sure if I cooked it right tho as it seemed a little soggy, but I will try again & jazz it up with some herbs & seasonings

Sat 16th THD 11 5 :) ;-) Official weigh in day - 1.8
Mon 18th THD 11 4.6 :)
Tues 19th THD
Wed 20th THD
Thurs 21st THD
Fri 22nd THD
Sat 23rd official weigh in day
May add in a fast day this week depending how the scales go if so it will be thursday, but if they are going down nicely I will just carry on. Goal by saturday 11 3

Today's THD menu
Brunch egg, bacon, tomato and mushroom scramble
snack greek yoghurt and raspberries
dinner thai red chicken curry over spinach

Good luck with your goal Derby :) Looks like THD works well for you, I read up on it & it made a lot of sense. I might even consider doing the phase 1 in the new year to recover xmas & see how it goes, but not sure I can cope without milk & sweeteners in my hot drinks & cereal.

I keep hearing a lot about the HD but i'm now always weary of eating plans that make you cut out foods, even if its only for a short period of time. I'd suddenly want everything i'm not supposed to and probably binge. But some of your meals and lunches sound soooooo good!

Sat 16th THD 11 5 :) ;-) Official weigh in day - 1.8
Mon 18th THD 11 4.6 :)
Tues 19th THD 11 4 :) added in cheese
Wed 20th THD
Thurs 21st THD
Fri 22nd THD
Sat 23rd official weigh in day
May add in a fast day this week depending how the scales go if so it will be thursday, but if they are going down nicely I will just carry on. Goal by saturday 11 3

another good day
L lamb casserole and bns mash, Yoghurt for pud
D shep pie with cauli and parsnip mash and cheese on top

Back