Teresa's Up and down Diary to Goal and beyond

At the end of an up weekend and although have eaten well no mad piggy eating . In fact have had no dinner yet today because we ate a late lunch after a freezing cold wet muddy 10 k :)

Will eat something else in a little while otherwise tomorrow will be tough x

Good up day today which ended with me having dinner at McDonald's not something I would do often as I only like 3 things on the menu . Felt super naughty but the rest of the days had been quite healthy and at the moment the binge monster seems to have gone. DD tomorrow and not dreading it :)

Today's DD plan

Breakfast
black coffee
raspberries and fat free yog (100g of each)

Lunch
Subway salad and hot chocolate

Dinner
1 reduce fat sausage
swede and carrot mash
cabbage and leeks
mushrooms
thin gravy

whole day so far 459 calories

I may end up doing a longish run today (possible 9 miles)and if so will allow myself some extra calories which will be tom and red pepper soup and berries or satsumas

Last edited:
Soup sounds nice. Just popping in to say hello x

Well just finished my 21st day on judddd and although the scales don't seem to have moved much again this week I LOVE this plan.

My Up days this week have not been pigging out days either and that is without really a conscious effort to be more careful :)

DD today and 4.5 mile run done.

My menu looks something like this

breakfast
cherries and yogurt (eaten as pud at lunch time)

lunch
tom and red pepper soup

dinner
assorted veg/ carrot and swede mash and gravy with quorn lamb style grillers

402 calories so far so can have another soup and/or several cups of tea tonight at work :)

Last edited:
Great up up up weekend slight change of plans as was going to do Hannah's way this week but as i was away meals got messed up today so will have a think by thursday to figure out what I will do about my friday evening out.
* weigh in day
Friday9th DD 150
Saturday 10th 149 UD*
Sunday 11th UD (away from scales)
Monday 12th DD

Tomorrow's DD menu will consist of

light hot choc 48
tom and red pepper soup 75
milk in teas 50
raspberries in yog 80

more soup or prawns in a spicy tomto and veg sauce

* weigh in day
Friday9th DD 150
Saturday 10th 149 UD*
Sunday 11th UD (away from scales)
Monday 12th 153 DD

I am seriously retaining water. My rings which were falling off on friday are now so tight

Just drinking some tea and I am going to try and go as long as possible today without eating

Teresa

So far so good today only 100 cals so far :)

Really looking forward to my dinner in an hour or so

Quorn lamb grill
Bovril gravy
Mint sauce
Parsnips
Cabbage and leek
Carrot and swede mash
Green beans and baby corn

Will still have 100 cals left just in case :)

Back