Teresa's Up and down Diary to Goal and beyond

Interesting day today I started Hannah's way so was UP until 5 pm then the fast started.

Most of the day i felt a bit out of sorts about it all and panicked about overeating (worried that I was going to try and stuff myself before 5 )

But although it wasn't one of my better Up days i did not feel the need to stuff food in before 5 pm. So I think i just need to relax a little bit.

Have only had a cup of tea and a 4.5 mile run since then

So have most of my 500 calories in tact for tomorrow

Teresa

Good luck! i had a go at Hannah's way on Sunday and loved it! I will be doing it every Sunday from now on!

Thank you both.

Chryssa how did you do it for just one day ? I drove myself crazy figuring out what day to start on LOL

My DDU day went well was very busy so never got around to eating (this is such a change for me! I have never been too busy to eat before) But today i kept thinking I will have something soon and just never felt like it so had a couple of mugs of tea a diet pop a low cal hot choc and a glass or two fo sugar free squash. I was baking with the girls after school and liked the spoon but figrued that would be fine LOL

Nice dinner and a few chocs this evenin and an early night.

Up at 5.30 am for next few days

T x

Derbynanny said:
* weigh in day
Friday9th DD 150
Saturday 10th 149 UD*
Sunday 11th UD (away from scales)
Monday 12th 153 DD
Tuesday 13th 151.2 UUD
wednesday 149.4 DDU
Thursd UUD
Fri DDU *

Must ask, what's an UUD & a DDU ?

Looking like today was pretty good, well in control there - excellent

PS what did you bake?

Derbynanny said:
* weigh in day
Friday9th DD 150
Saturday 10th 149 UD*
Sunday 11th UD (away from scales)
Monday 12th 153 DD
Tuesday 13th 151.2 UUD
wednesday 149.4 DDU
Thursd 151.4 UUD
Fri DDU *

In a bit of a dilemma with my fast tonight and tomorrow . I have not eaten since 5 pm and have run 3 miles and have planned 2 runs tomorrow and just don't know when or what to eat :-(

Usually Thursday /Friday I eat after the Thursday run as I am on an up day then run fasted on Friday ( down day)

But as I am doing Hannah's way I will be doing 2 runs fasted ... Think I should have a banana before tomorrow's run

Funnily enough I am over it already amazing since I am on a DDU that I didn't think damn it all it doesn't work I am going to eat a tin of celebrations.

I was a bit upset and worried that 5 to 5 is not right for me but I have enjoyed it and will do another week then rethink AND no need to break diet as I can have treats tonight and tomorrow lol

I am just about to make rocky road without tasting but the joy is I can eat it tonight :)

So current DDU

Last night 2 mugs of tea and 3 mile run
Today
Banana
Run
Yog and raspberries
Another run ( don't normally run 3 times in less than 24 hours )
Will have a subway salad and a light hot choc

And maybe another tea and if needed a soup should be right around 500 ish

You're right, you need time to settle,
and a couple of weeks should do it, then take stock of how you're doing....don't forget how you feel & how your clothes fit are often a better indication than just the numbers on the scales.

Guess what, I've never had rocky road, only the SW hifi bars!!
But, I'm not that into sweet stuff anyway.

Enjoy your UUD when it arrives

Back