Teri's Yummy Mummy Diary

Oh I'm not sure on red? At most they'll be one syn I would think but I'll find out for you :) x

Last edited:
Yeah I was going to go Thursday but my doc is going to refer me to dietician and I was going to ask for the sw gp referral so I get to join and get 12 weeks free but I'm not sure if you have to 'qualify' as such so I might wait til then as they may not let me have it but I'm struggling to find syns for things without online access. I'd join online but I don't have £60 in one go! x

Hey hun thought id find ur diary

I asked my do about the referel and was given a big tellin off...wasnt happy :(

So whats ur plan hun xx

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday. 40lb by xmas. 61lb by mid march

Oh that's crap, why'd they tell you off? Thanks for finding me, your doing great!

I expect with my doctors it'll take weeks to get a referal anyway. So I might just go to class. I've just had a lush tea, why it took me so long to decide to get back on sw I don't know! Can't wait for my tea tomorrow either I'm having spicy tomato (packet) pork stir fry with rice - should be 3 syns each but I'll eat the whole lot 6 syns. I'm mixing my days so ee tomorrow. Are you following ee? x

She was just horrid lady

I live dudley so shud be allowed vouchers but cuz my doc is sandwell they dont i was told whoever told me that shouldnt have bla bla bla but she disregarded totaly that i wanted help with my weight.

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday. 40lb by xmas. 61lb by mid march

I do ee as its easier for me...i dont have to think so much lol

Ok, 2lb off this week so my wi's from the last time may not be in sync I'm not fiddling my figures. I still have lost 25lb's in total now.

Week 1 after pregnancy - 16lb's down
Week 2 calorie counting - 3lb's down
Week 3 slim fast plan - 2lb's down
Week 4 JUDDD - 0.5 lb's down
Week 5 calorie cycling - 2lb down
Week 6 CC/Slimfast - didn't wi.
Week 7 CC/SW - 2lb off

Total loss so far - 25 lb's
62 lb's to lose to goal x

I've reverted back to weighing in st's and lb's so no longer counting my week 4 loss x

I found ur other diary hun so will post on there to u :) xx

Yeah I'm going to be using the other one I've changed diets that much but I'm sticking to sw now x

Back