Tesco Knife Offer - vouchers

Minimunchkins

Gold Member
If anyone would like some of the vouchers currently issued at the till by Tesco, please PM me with your address and I'll post them.
I've got 17 of them just sat here doing nothing.

I'm really disappointed with the knife I bought - bought one of the santoku knives which I've wanted for ages, but it slips!!!!! I nearly cut a gash into my hands using it because it won't cut straight! My mum thought it might be a right handed knife as it wasn't too bad when she tried it, but then it slipped for her too! Scary stuff! :eek:

Sorry to hijack your thread! :eek:

Sian - don't be sorry ..... this is valuable info. I wasn't going to use them (always accept any vouchers at till) but someone else might. At least they'd be forearmed now.

I would really appreciate any spare vouchers. My knives are all falling apart and my local tesco express claimed they didn't do the vouchers (I only found out about the offer when I went to a bigger store). My address is 31 Valentine Road, Birmingham, B14 7AN. Thanks.

Suzy, I'm really sorry but I've already posted the main batch and promised the rest :wave_cry:

All 3 of my Tesco's have confirmed that they stopped issuing the vouchers yesterday but any hanging around can still be redeemed up until 22 May - so if anyone else can send you any, you've still got timel.

suzy137 said:
I would really appreciate any spare vouchers. My knives are all falling apart and my local tesco express claimed they didn't do the vouchers (I only found out about the offer when I went to a bigger store). My address is 31 Valentine Road, Birmingham, B14 7AN. Thanks.

Hi I have 10 if you want them, I will post them tomorrow.

Back