tesco or asda?

Kaz80

this may not be totally weight watchers related.
i shop online at asda and they've been messing me around the last couple of times so i'm thinking of switching to tesco but i am concerned it's going to be slightly dearer than asda,has anyone shopped at both and prefer one of them for price, quality of food and also the choice of healthy food and most importantly weight watchers food.the cost is a factor as i'm trying to save pounds as well as lose lb's. :8855:

Ermmm I am not much help on this one but I get online deliveries from both :) I find they have different offers on and I can get a bigger range of WW stuff this way.X

I prefer asda - I dont buy much ww stuff, if they dont have they ready meals on offer I get them from Iceland. I've just found asda to be ALOT cheaper than tesco and the value range stuff is nicer!

yeah i agree about iceland most of their ww meals are £1 or £1.50 , they're great value, i think i'll give asda one last chance,it was the tesco club card that got me wondering whether i should shop there plus the bad experience of having my shopping arrive 24 hours late and then the next time it was covered in someones fabric softener.

I've only done home delivery with Tesco once because I got £10 off first order. Though some of my subsitutes on ASDA didnt arrive and the customer service was really good and got it all refunded

I don't like Asda home delivery. The driver dropped my eggs and shoved them in another bag, didn't tell me and when I opened it they went everywhere. Also they put 2 bottles of coke on top of my walkers baked and 2 bottles of squash - big bottles - on top of my doritos! Was not happy.

I found Asda fresh fruit/veg doesn't keep. Tesco is better quality. They have also announced a price war at Tesco so they can pull back Asda customers. I'm stopping with Tesco, Iceland for ww ready meals :)

We use Tesco and Sainsbury's. If u use a site called My Supermarket you can do your shopping on there and they will tell you which is the cheapest place to get it and then you can send your order to your chosen store.

Back